剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
求你了 做点你该做的吧
Please, go do your job.
我记得我们约的是两点
I thought we said 2:00.
帮我个忙 暂时别问问题
Do me a favor. No more questions for a while.
出了什么事吗
Is there an issue?
今天该说的我都说了
I said all I'm gonna say today.
如果你还有什么想说的
If you have anything else you want to share,
直接来找我们
you know where to find us.
他找律师了
He's lawyering up.
他可是助理检察官
Well, he's an ADA.
你这么大张旗鼓地找他
You come at him with klieg lights,
你觉得会怎么样呢
what do you expect?
满口胡言的男人我见多了
I have enough experience with lying men
他一定有所隐瞒
to know when one's hiding something.
我肯定他也见过不少被误抓的犯人
I'm sure he's seen his share of false arrests.
他这是条件反射
You know, it's a reflex action.
冲动犯罪总是草率的
Crimes of passion are always sloppy.
我不在乎你是谁
I don't care who you are.
你有没听说过"急于定论"
Are you familiar with the term "Rush to judgment"?
我们能不能像早晨那样不说话了
Can we go back to this morning when you and I weren't speaking?
我只是想确保你没有疏漏
I just want to make sure you don't miss anything.
这又不是我第一次办案 哈莉
It's not my first barbecue, Harlee.
调取监控录像的搜查令
The search warrant is being issued as we speak
现在就该有批复了
for the security footage.
什么监控录像
Which security footage?
纳瓦公♥寓♥大楼的
Nava's apartment building.
得弄清时间线 查证昨晚受害人
Got to build a timeline, verify when the victim entered
进出大楼的具体时间
and exited his building last night.
能保证不杀信使吗
Promise you won't kill the messenger?
-不能 -就像一般的保证那样
- No. - Like, a general assurance?
这样的话 我可能在你交出口信前就干掉你
At this rate, I might kill you before you give me the message.
鉴证室把你的弹壳乱放
Crime lab misplaced your shell casings.
-解释下"乱放" -根本不知道在哪
- Define misplaced. - No damn clue where it is.
那他们先取到指纹了吗
Did they at least dust it first?
现场记录了 但没装到箱子里
Logged on scene, not in the kit.
-谁是鉴证员 -托斯卡纳
- Who's the crime tech? - Tuscano.
如果想直接训他 他的电♥话♥还在我线上
If you want to berate directly, he's on hold at my desk.
-难以置信 几号♥线 -三
- Unbelievable. What line? - Three.
我去看看他们有没有解除区域封锁
I'll check and see if they broke down the perimeter.
我是6♥4♥警区的苔丝·纳萨里奥
Hey, this is Tess Nazario at the 6♥4♥th.
我在等候批准一份住♥宅♥搜查令
I was waiting on a residential search warrant.
托斯卡纳 你能从一根唾液拭子上提取基因
Tuscano, you can map the genome off a saliva swab,
却留不住一块金属制品吗
but you can't hold on to one metal object?
能帮我暂缓一下吗
Can you hold onto it for me for a minute?
-我们可能得扩大到搜查邻近的公♥寓♥ -谢谢
- We might expand it to the adjacent apartment. - Yeah, thanks.
不 我们会重新提交更清楚的公文
Nope, we'll re-file. Cleaner paperwork.
谢谢
Thank you.
能力不够是会传染还是怎么的
It's like incompetence is contagious or something.
谁打的
Who was that?
有人在第三大街洗衣房♥酒后闹事
Oh, drunk and disorderly at the 3rd Street cleaners.
我去处理
I'll take it.
我是不会担心弹壳的
And I wouldn't worry about that shell.
还有弹道证据
You've still got ballistics.
那家伙短时间内赢不了掰手腕比赛了
That guy's not winning any arm wrestling matches anytime soon.
他穿着防弹衣
Oh, he was wearing a vest.
那个呢
What about that one?
受不了他的口无遮拦了
Got tired of his mouthing off.
听着
Yeah, listen.
抢劫来的现金出现在假证窝点了
The cash from the heist showed up at the forgery mill.
我们有很多案子要处理
We got a lot of cases to clear,
如果你是想问问题
so if you're gonna ask a question,
就别绕弯子了
don't take the scenic route.
你跟埃斯巴达说是唐尼
You told Espada that Donnie's the one
把钱重新投入流通的
who put it back into circulation.
我说的是有可能
I told him he might have.
你我都知道那不可能
You and I both know that's impossible.
你宁愿我跟他说不可能是唐尼干的
Would you rather me tell him Donnie couldn't do it
因为你把他杀了吗
because you killed him?
无休无止 对吧
It never stops, does it?
我说的每个谎言都是为了家人
Every lie I tell is for the family.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this,
但你得听我指示
but you're gonna have to take my lead.
你能跟着我吗 洛曼
Now, are you with me, Loman?
一直到尽头 队长
To the end of the line, Lieutenant.
好了
All right.
继续干活吧
Let's get back to work.
那不是你的配枪
Hey. That's not your service weapon.
这个啊
This, well,
你得学会有什么就用什么开枪
you got to be able to shoot whatever you can find.
他们在街道上经常用这个
They use this a lot on the street.
容易隐藏
Easy to hide.
九毫米
Nine millimeter?
不 点40口径的
Nah, it's a 40-cal.
不错
Nice.
出什么问题了
Yo, what's the holdup?
不知道 工作人员咬着不放
I don't know. The clerk was sitting on it.
他说还以为你想扩大搜查令的范围
He said he thought you wanted to expand the search warrant.
不
No.
为什么大家都想替我♥干♥活
Why is it everybody wants to do my job,
相反全都碍手碍脚的
but all they do is get in my way?
你要是愿意我来开车吧
I'll drive if you want.
我懂了 埃斯巴达警探
Hey, I got it, Detective Espada.
这次你别去了吧
Why don't you sit this one out?
据我所知你不是我的指挥官
Last time I checked, you're not my CO.
要用职权压你吗 我在这都快得幽居病了
Gonna make me pull rank? I'm getting cabin fever in here.
出外勤挺适合我的
I could use a field trip.
我都说了
Like I said.
别担心 我会待在车里的
Don't worry. I won't get out of the car.
詹姆斯·纳瓦
加西亚的一记精彩投球
Beautiful throw by Garcia.
搞什么 三次坏球就别打了
What are you doing? Don't swing at 3-0!
投球来了 挥棒打 没打中
Here's the pitch. Swing and a miss.
扔回投手了
Throws back to the pitcher.
拜托 第九局正精彩呢
Come on, not in the ninth.
删除
输入安全码删除
安全码错误 请重输
有什么要帮忙的吗
Can I help you with something?
没事 纽约警局的
It's okay. NYPD.
这是一起凶杀案调查中的证据
This is evidence in a murder investigation.
警徽不代表搜查令
A badge isn't a warrant.
在这呢 抱歉
Got it right here. Sorry.
我的搭档先来了
My partner got ahead of herself.
詹姆斯·纳瓦
老天啊 哈莉 你怎么不把我推下楼梯
Jesus, Harlee, why don't you just throw me down the stairs,
这样大家都省事了
save us both the trouble?
-我或许 -你把威尔科找来干什么
- I might-- - What are you doing bringing Verco here?
你们俩貌似都缠着我
I can't seem to shake either of you.
我一直搞不明白为什么
I have been scratching my head as to
-这案子我毫无突破 -声音小点
- why I can't get any traction on this case. - Lower your voice.
原因就站在我面前
And the reason is standing right in front of me.
抱歉 声音小点
I'm sorry. Lower my voice?
你无法从这楼里的监控录像
Surveillance footage from this building
找到那女人被杀的任何线索
is not gonna tell you anything about that woman's murder.
那你干什么迫不及待拿到录像
So why the rush to get your hands on it?
好吧 我自己会想明白的
Okay, I'll figure it out for myself.
苔丝 我被录上了
Tess, I'm on the tape.
-什么 -昨晚我来过这里
- What? - I was here last night.
我出去的时候遇到卡罗琳了
I passed Caroline on my way out.
慢着 慢着 另一杯茶是给你的
Wait, wait, wait. You're the teacup?
我是他女友
I'm the girlfriend.
你别插手这事又多了个理由
Ugh, even more reason for you to stay out of this.
你永远认不清这家伙的真面目
You are never gonna see this guy straight.
是他没认清我
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表