剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
You spilled the Giacomo Conterno Monfortino.
为比这小的事我都杀过人
I have killed people for less.
你肯定很受侍应生欢迎
Yeah, you must be a big hit with the waiters.
外面那家伙在耍什么花招
What's the beef with the guy outside?
你们是要叫医护人员吗
You weren't gonna call paramedics?
-什么 -闭嘴
- Come again? - Shut up!
餐具挺有趣啊
Interesting dining utensil.
真会栽赃 宝贝
Smooth plant, sweetheart.
你总这么夸女人吧
Bet you say that to all the ladies.
现在去和颜悦色地请她喝杯啤酒还不迟
Not too late to grab a beer and play nice.
你的女伴有红酒喝 我的只配喝啤酒
Your date gets wine. I get beer.
我知道自己的位置了
I see where I stand.
你为什么跑来找我麻烦
Why'd you come calling?
比以前管得多了吧
Little out of your trailer park, aren't you?
我爸常说 三天不打 上房♥揭瓦
My dad used to say, "Beat your kid every day.
你要不知道为啥 他们总会知道
If you don't know the reason why, they will."
你在算总账吗
So you're settling a score?
我在提供服务
I'm providing a service.
你肯定欠了巨债
Must be a serious debt,
不然不敢这么玩火
considering the fuse you're lighting.
出来混迟早要还
Everybody's got to pay up their debt eventually.
就看你怎么面对
Character is how you face it.
我可不接受污名指控
Well, this character doesn't take a bad charge.
我连自己犯过的罪都不担
I don't do time for the deeds I actually do.
更别说栽赃了
A frame job's never gonna stick.
把这次当成个反省得好机会吧
Consider it a moment of reflection.
想象有个地方让你觉得安全 完整
Think of a place where you feel safe, whole.
有一天那地方被侵占了
Someday that place will be violated,
而当你躺在地上 血流至死时
and when you're lying on your back, bleeding out,
你就可以好好反省为什么不买♥♥杯啤酒了
you can reflect on why you chose not to get that beer.
我只喝威士忌
I drink whiskey.
你的办公桌不是在外面走廊尽头的隔间吗
Isn't your desk down the hall in the cubicle outside?
我想做个交易
Well, I'm thinking of trading it in
换个带风景的桌子
for something with a view.
小心
Careful.
骄兵必败
Pride comes before the fall.
沃兹尼亚克把比安奇给关起来了
Wozniak just took Bianchi into custody.
他知道自己惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
Does he know what he's getting himself into?
我们要让他知道吗
Do we want him to?
比安奇的律师给了我一篇关于
Bianchi's lawyer just gave me a dissertation
第四修正案及合理依据的论文
on the Fourth Amendment and probable cause.
我们有合理依据 跟着血迹找就行了
We had probable cause. Follow the blood trail.
很可疑的血迹
A highly suspicious blood trail.
我要假装不懂你什么意思
I'm gonna pretend I don't know what you mean by that.
在逮捕黑帮要人之前
We need to notify the DEA's office
我们得知会缉毒局
before you arrest a high-profile Mafia figure.
-我们本可以合作的 -我该说什么
- We could have coordinated this. - What can I say?
坏人不按工作日上班的
Bad guys don't keep bankers' hours.
有组织犯罪总是在
Organized crime always brings
总检察官那儿扯管辖问题
jurisdictional issues with the U.S. Attorney.
对 联调局和律师
Yeah, Feds and lawyers,
两个我急着讨好的对象
two people I'm desperate to please.
他不是要感谢信吧
Was he expecting a thank-you card?
今天有许多意外之事
Today's full of surprises.
比如说一个必须胜诉的人身侵害指控
Yeah, like a must-win aggravated assault charge.
破釜沉舟
Perform or perish.
我们上回就沉了
We perished last time.
几年前 比安奇跟他一个手下
A few years ago, Bianchi lost a bet
打赌输了
to one of his soldiers.
对 他不但没付钱还把那人打死了
Yeah, instead of paying up, he beat him to death.
而且还胜诉了 我听过这故事
Also beat the charge. I've heard the bedtime story.
那你知道总检察官判他有作案动机
Did you hear the U.S. Attorney had him on motive,
作案机会 还有凶器上的DNA为证
opportunity, and DNA on the weapon?
那他怎么没终身服刑
Then why isn't he doing life upstate?
飓风桑迪
Hurricane Sandy.
洪水把证据都冲没了
The weapon was lost in the flooding.
大陪审团没有起诉
Grand jury didn't indict.
从那之后他们连一根毫毛都动他不得
They haven't been able to lay a glove on him since.
告诉我 这个指控靠谱吗
So tell me, is this charge solid?
-能不能挡自然灾害 -你明白我意思
- Barring a natural disaster? - You know what I'm asking.
他这次溜不掉的
He won't walk away from this one.
说到溜
Uh, speaking of walking away,
我决定不让你那么容易溜走了
I decided not to make it so easy for you.
你一下从凶杀转到了调情
Did you just transition from murder to romance?
转得很自然 我以为
Adeptly, I thought.
难度加分
Well, points for degree of difficulty.
我觉得能帮你解决米格尔这个麻烦
I think I can help with your Miguel problem.
我知道你没叫我帮忙
Hey, I know you'd never ask for help--
麻烦已经解决了好吗
It's not a problem anymore, all right?
我给他了一笔钱让他离开 他走了
I paid him to leave town. He's gone.
等把钱花完他又会回来的
Until the money runs out.
不会的
No.
解决了
It's done.
现在米格尔带着钱远走高飞了
Miguel and the money are both far away right now.
♪Good on my own, that's the way it was♪
♪That's the way it was♪
♪You was good on the low for a faded...♪
今晚把你拷上怎样 哈莉
What don't you say we try the cuffs on you tonight, Harlee?
那你得多付钱了
Hmm, that could cost ya extra.
来吧
Come on.
告诉我我对你多特别
Show me how special I am to you.
♪Don't get it twisted♪
♪You was just another on the hit list♪
♪Trying to fix your inner issues with a bad...♪
♪Didn't they tell you that I was selfish♪
你不想先搜我身吗
Don't you want to frisk me first?
♪Bet you never could imagine♪
♪Never thought you could have it♪
♪You need me♪
♪You need me♪
喜欢被审讯吗
You like being interrogated?
喜欢 求你
Yes, please.
我不想进监狱
I don't want to go to jail.
你做什么我都答应
I'll do whatever you ask.
跟我说说另一个审你的警♥察♥
Tell me about the other cop that interrogated you.
你跟纽约警♥察♥说了我的事吗 吉娜
You talked to the NYPD about me, didn't you, Gina?
我没有
No.
没关系 我不生气
It's okay. I'm not upset about it.
现在还不生气
Not yet.
但我
But I, uh...
我不喜欢撒谎的人
I don't care for liars.
我以对付这些撒谎的人为生
I handle liars for a living.
他在酒店大堂威胁我
He threatened me in a hotel lobby.
大声点 吉娜 我听不见
Speak up, Gina. I can't hear you.
他知道你的名字 知道你是我的客人
He knew your name, that you were a client.
你告诉他什么细节了吗
And you provided details?
你跟他说我们在一起做的事了吗
You shared with him what we do here together?
你付我多少钱
How much you pay me.
还有呢
And?
假发
The wig.
你叫我哈莉 就这么多
That you call me Harlee. That's it.
你有签什么东西吗
Did you sign anything?
留下什么正式声明了吗
Did you make an official statement?
没有 我发誓
No, I swear.
-吉娜 -我发誓
- Gina. - I swear.
好吧
All right.
非常感谢你的坦白
Appreciate your candor.
很不幸 这黑警想跟我玩儿花样
Unfortunately, this dirty cop is trying to play me,
所以我需要你消失
so I'm gonna need you to disappear.
不是你想的那种消失 吉娜
Not like that, Gina.
我是说离开这座城市
I mean from the city.
新旅途
A new adventure.
这是美国铁路公♥司♥消费券
Amtrak voucher,
变现后足够你重新生活
enough cash to resettle.
去你布朗克斯的地下室
Go to your basement apartment in the Bronx,
收拾好东西 然后重新来过
pack your things, and you start over.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表