剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
你错过了缉毒局的直肠检查
You missed the DEA rectal examination.
再给我一块钱 好吧
Give me another dollar, would you?
威尔科似乎认为
Verco seems to think it's the same cash
这是运钞车被劫的钱
from the armored truck heist.
唐尼·波普显然在
Apparently Donnie Pomp is out there
花着我们辛苦偷来的钱
spending our hard-earned stolen cash.
-无法确实是唐尼干的 -还能是谁
- We don't know it's Donnie. - Who else would it be?
咱们队里有人跟他熟吗
Did anyone from the crew know him well?
唐尼·波普
Donnie Pomp?
内部调查科 你开玩笑
Internal Affairs? Are you kidding?
不必主动提供信息
No need to volunteer information.
可能的话只答是或不是 不要展开回答
Answer yes or no when possible. Don't elaborate.
但他的问题在暗示我...
But his questions are implying that I--
我知道他的问题在暗示什么 但...
I know what his questions are implying, but...
辩方律师的话不构成证词
what a defense attorney says isn't testimony.
警探们
Detectives?
你办公室说你在出庭
Your office told us you were in court.
短暂休庭
Short recess.
你有空吗 律师
Do you have a minute, Counselor?
-不太方便 -要紧事
- Not the best time. - It's important.
讲真 我要是想这么无聊
Seriously, if I wanted to be this bored,
我可以去祖母家
I could go to Grandma's.
我马上好了
I'm almost done.
托比什么时候有了摩托车
Since when does Toby have a motorcycle?
是旧车 他才修好
It's old. He just finished fixing it up.
我们昨晚和他兄弟在弗拉特布♥什♥赛车
We raced his brother down Flatbush last night,
转弯时压低得几乎碰到地面
took a turn so low I could've touched the pavement.
听起来很安全
Sounds safe.
也许不 但让我觉得充满活力
Maybe not, but it made me feel alive.
某些时候就好像时间停滞
You know those moments when it's like time stops
除了此时此地 一切都无所谓了
and nothing matters except the here and now?
不知道 我妈妈一定盯紧我
Yeah, no, with my mom always on my back,
我从没机会玩得不计后果
I never really get a chance to ignore the consequences.
你要是有兴趣
Well, we can fix that today,
我们今天就试试
if you're interested.
在哪里 你们在哪找到她的
Where? Where did you find her?
展望公园西边 近第七大道
West Prospect Park, near 7th Avenue.
我告诉过她很多次不要从那里抄近道
I told her a hundred times not to cut through there.
-我很抱歉 -你是什么时候取消婚约的
- I'm so sorry. - When did you break off the engagement?
几个月前
Couple of months ago.
你是说头部中枪
Did you say shot in the head?
是的
Yes.
-一枪 -有什么区别吗
- One bullet? - Does it make a difference?
我是在问是不是自杀
I'm asking if it was suicide.
不 是谋杀
No, it was a murder.
一枪正中头部 处决方式
One bullet to the head, execution style.
-苔丝 -谁会这么做
- Tess. - Who would do that?
街上的疯子不会早上七点
Random psychopaths aren't roaming around
在公园闲逛谋杀女人的
executing women in the park at 7:00 in the morning.
卡罗琳和人结过仇吗
Did Caroline have any enemies?
这是警♥察♥问话吗
Is this a police interview?
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
昨晚
Last night.
她来我家找我
She came to my apartment.
听着还藕断丝连啊
Doesn't sound like a clean break.
我们在一起很久了
We were together a long time.
她觉得那只是暂时的
She wanted to believe it was temporary.
你们就这个问题争执过吗
Did you guys fight about that?
你说过 她甚至可能自杀
I mean, you mentioned that she could've been suicidal.
算不上吵架
It wasn't a fight.
她看见桌子上有两只茶杯 就生气了
She saw two teacups on the table, she got upset.
那另一个杯子是谁的
Who did the other teacup belong to?
没谁
No one.
我把杯子放别处了 就又拿了一个
I set my cup down somewhere, grabbed another.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
应该在被送去停尸房♥的路上
Most likely on her way to the morgue.
她几点离开的
What time did she leave there?
从你家
Your apartment.
詹姆斯 继续上庭
James, we're back.
-别等我 -是你的证人
- Start without me. - It's your witness.
失陪 我得申请延期诉讼了
Excuse me. I have to request a continuance.
你能完事后再来趟警局吗
Well, do you mind stopping by the precinct after that?
再提供点细节 整理一下时间线
Help us with some details, timeline?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
恕我直言
Well, I hate to say it,
我觉得就是他了
but I think that's our guy.
告诉我比安奇在哪
Bianchi. Tell me where he is.
女士 请小点声
Ma'am, please lower your voice.
这里是个安静的地方
This is a tranquil space.
这是黑帮的幌子
It's a front for the mob.
抱歉 你得离开了
I'm sorry, but you need to leave.
他不滚过来我不会走的
Not till he gets his ass out here.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
好消息 警♥察♥说到就到
Good news. They're already here.
比安奇
Bianchi.
桑托斯警探
Detective Santos.
这个地方的价位
I'm afraid this establishment is
恐怕你承受不起吧
a little above your price point.
你想找我事儿吗 咱俩单挑
You want to come after me? Let's go.
至少我能自卫
At least I can defend myself.
你今天看起来
Well, you do seem to be carrying
真是有点紧张呢
a little extra tension today.
来个深度按♥摩♥怎么样 我请
How about a deep tissue massage? On the house.
让他把手拿开
Tell him to get his hands off me.
否则你会怎样
Or what? You'll--
好了 停手
Okay, okay. Stop.
你这是在耍泼
Now you're just making a scene.
和你今早的行为相比微不足道
It's got nothing on the one you made this morning.
感觉如何 警探
How's it feel, Detective,
官司上身感觉如何啊
to have your face stamped on a charge?
那女人和你我无关
That woman had nothing to do with you and me.
这就是干这勾当的龌龊之处
But that's the problem with the dirty end of the field.
不是吗
Isn't it?
会造成许多附带伤害
A lot of collateral damage.
你的弹夹有几颗子弹
Now, that clip of yours holds what?
九颗 减去那个
Nine, minus the one.
那还剩..
That leaves...
还剩很多子弹
that leaves a lot more bullets.
房♥子还没塌
House is still standing.
真是意外
That was a coin flip.
你回来了
You back?
需要拿箱子再装点东西
Suitcase needs restocking.
那你干脆把箱子扔了吧
Well, why don't you lose the suitcase?
房♥子可能还没塌 马特
The house may still be standing, Matt,
但有些东西是修不好的了
but some things are beyond repair.
比如我办公室的窗户
Like my office window.
今天... 碎成渣了
Today it just...shattered.
"不该问的别问" 我一直做得很好
I-I was always good at that "No questions asked" part.
看起来是做得太好了
Too good, as it turns out.
我是不是该假装没看见你手里的枪
So, should I ignore the gun in your hand?
我得保护一个人
I need to protect somebody.
你总是这样的
You always do.
这次不同 我不知道我应不应该
Yeah, except this time, I don't know if I should.
把窗户修好吧 马特
Just fix your window, Matt.
是个好的着手点
It's a good place to start.
案件的大多数关键证据都是在
Most hard evidence in a case is gathered
案发24小时内找到的
in the first 24 hours.
你们为什么不找
Why don't you try gathering some?
我本可以放手不管的 詹姆斯
I can walk and chew gum, James.
我知道这是怎么回事 你总能找到我的
I know what this is, and you can always find me.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表