剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
What? Go! She's waiting, come on.
好吧
All right.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
有个人在三明治车那与我们攀谈
Look, this guy approached us at the hoagie stand,
非要给我买♥♥个三明治
insisting on buying me a sandwich.
我说不要 他把钱直接扔进柜台
I tell him no, he throws his money on the counter,
说是要表彰纽约的守护者
wants to honor New York's finest...
这个故事最好马上来个大反转
This riveting story better have a twist real soon.
他是内部调查科的人
He's Internal Affairs.
所以呢 内部调查科的人
All right, so, Internal Affairs
给你买♥♥了个三明治
bought you a hoagie?
叫汤姆·威尔科警探 你认识他吗
Detective Tom Verco, do you know him?
别为这个吓得睡不着觉
Don't lose sleep over this.
-喂 -没一个能用 马特
- Hey. - None of them are working, Matt.
现在我取不出钱了
And now, I can't get any cash
现在司机认为我是小偷
so the driver thinks that I am a thief,
还威胁要报♥警♥
and is threatening to call the police.
什么司机
What driver?
出租车司机
The taxi cab driver.
我会被捕的
I'm gonna be arrested.
没人会逮捕你
No one's gonna arrest you,
跟他说你正在和警♥察♥通电♥话♥
tell them you're on the phone with the police now.
我告诉他了 他不管
Yeah, I told him. He doesn't care.
他就想要钱
He just wants his money.
你把银行卡都试了一遍吗
Have you tried all the cards?
对啊
Yes!
可能是他系统出了问题
Then maybe it's his system.
叫他听电♥话♥
Put this guy on the phone.
我也这么以为 所以又找了取款机
Matt, I thought of that. That is why we went to the ATM,
还是不行
and that's not working either.
沃兹 我觉得那家伙在针对我
Woz, I think this guy is targeting me.
关门
Close the door.
马特 你在听吗
Matt, are you listening to me?
在 在 在 抱歉
Yeah, yes, yes, sorry.
好吧 你现在在哪
All right, where are you now?
弗拉特布♥什♥和六号♥街路口
Sixth and Flatbush.
我叫洛曼送些钱过去
I'm gonna send Loman with some cash,
然后我给信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 好吗
then I'm gonna call the credit card companies, okay?
我打过了 他们跟我说
I did that already, and then they told me that
有人把账户冻结了
someone had put a freeze on our account.
他们叫我拨♥打♥800开头的电♥话♥
They gave me an 800 number to call.
好 800什么
All right, what's the 800 number?
800, um...
沃兹 你认识他吗 汤姆·威尔科警探
Woz, do you know him? Detective Tom Verco?
不认识
No!
马特
Matt!
抱歉 抱歉 没事 没事
Sorry. Sorry, nothing, nothing, nothing.
我记下了
I got it.
如果有巡警先洛曼到那儿
If a patrolman shows up before Loman gets there,
就跟他报我的名字
just give him my name.
好的 亲爱的
All right, sweetie.
不是每个布鲁克林内部调查科的人
I don't know every Internal Affair officer
我都认识 好吗
in Brooklyn, okay?
开我的车去找我妻子 帮她付费
Take my car to my wife, pay the fare,
我之后会还你钱
and I'll reimburse you.
沃兹 这家伙专门来找我
Woz, this guy came straight to me.
-你觉得他知道什么吗 -我不知道
- You think he knows something? - I don't know.
听着 他们上面有人失踪了
Look, one of theirs up and disappeared...
所以要不了多久
so it was only a matter of time
他们就会开始问问题
before they started asking questions.
这才是问题所在 他没问任何问题
That's the thing, he didn't ask any questions.
不要慌
Don't get rattled.
你这是正中他们下怀
You're giving them exactly what they want.
不要这样
Don't do that.
下午好 队长
Afternoon, Lieutenant.
显然你遇到了财务困难
Apparently you're having some financial difficulties?
联调局的权力可真不小 对吧
FBI authority has quite a reach, huh?
我想你无需胜任就可以滥用权力啊
I guess you don't have to be competent to abuse power.
想来我也喜欢激怒别人啊
Guess I like pushing buttons, too.
你更倾向于好好合作了吗
You feeling any more inclined to cooperate?
当铺
二十四小时警♥察♥服务 免费到家
24 hour police presence, delivered free of charge.
可不是么
Yeah, no kidding.
你觉得沃兹什么时候才会让我们重操旧业啊
When do you think Woz is gonna let us turn the spigot back on?
收保护费吗
Collections?
我不知道 希望尽快吧
I don't know, I was hoping soon
反正抢劫这事也没怪到我们头上
since we didn't take any heat from the heist.
不过现在内部调查科正密切观察我们
But now Internal Affairs might be bird-dogging us.
你在开玩笑吧 内调科吗
You gotta be kidding me. IA?
别担心 那人就是个白♥痴♥
Don't worry, this guy's a dial tone.
我还是不要再做决定了
I gotta stop making decisions.
最近总是点儿背
I'm on a bad streak.
严格来说 做不做决定
Technically, deciding not to make decisions...
就是在做决定
is making a decision.
多谢啊 苏格拉底
Yeah, thanks, Socrates.
还有 我的信♥用♥卡♥还没还
Meanwhile, I'm running up credit card debt,
日常开销都付不起了
and I can't pay my bills.
做个白色尖桩篱笆 你可就实现美国梦了
Throw in a white picket fence, you've got the American dream.
说真的
Seriously...
我也许会忍♥不住
I might be tempted to...
做什么
To what?
收拾好东西跟马戏团一起逃跑
Pack it all up and run away with the circus.
你害怕小丑
You've got a clown phobia.
看见没 有一个糟糕的决定
See? Another bad decision.
安全登录
搜索数据库
你的窗户怎么了
What happened to your window?
链接不能用了
Your link is broken.
什么链接
What link?
链接 那个视频
The link, the video.
斯塔尔公♥寓♥的视频信♥号♥♥
Your feed from Stahl's apartment.
它一直显示"错误 找不到服务器"
It's giving me "Error. No server found."
可能过期了
It's probably expired.
他抓你那天晚上我发给你的
I mean, I sent it to you the night he picked you up.
那就让它不过期
Then un-expire it for me.
你要它做什么
What do you need it for?
我不需要向你解释
I'm not gonna explain myself!
不 你当然不需要
No, of course you're not.
过去三个星期 你跟我在一起
You know, the past three weeks, you've had two modes
只有两种表达方式
of expression with me.
沉默和发怒
Silence and rage.
好吧 让我们来说说吧
Okay, all right, let's express ourselves.
法官撤销了比安奇的案子
The judge dismissed Bianchi's case.
我知道 三小时前
Yeah, three hours ago, I know.
那你的表达方式又怎么样呢
Now what about your modes of expression?
省略和谎言
Omission and lies.
-那你怎么说 -想听实话吗
- What about that? - Want some truth?
比安奇四年前逃过谋杀指控
Bianchi beat a murder rap four years ago...
是靠飓风桑迪摧毁了证据
when evidence went missing during Hurricane Sandy.
我认为法官用同样方式
I think the judge escaped his DWI
逃掉了酒后肇事的指控
and vehicular assault charge the same way.
不是你一直在说所有人都会因此遭殃吗
Weren't you the one crying about a world of hurt?
那是今天比安奇威胁我之前的事了
That was before Bianchi threatened me today.
他基本上是在说法官在他的掌控之中
He basically said he has the judge in his pocket.
别管他了
Just leave him alone.
我在尝试找到
I'm trying to track down
当时逮捕富勒法官的警官
Judge Fowler's arresting officer.
一位叫萨多夫斯基的退休警♥察♥
A retired cop named Sadowski.
如果法庭出现了腐♥败♥
If there is corruption in the courts,
那我们就有责任
then we have a responsibility.
到处都有腐♥败♥ 哈莉
There's corruption everywhere, Harlee.
我不会再为那个混♥蛋♥多做一件事
And I'm not taking another step for that son of a bitch.
谁
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表