剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
-再说一句啊 -在意大利
- Tell me one more lie! - Italy!
意大利 他在意大利
Italy! He's in Italy.
他说他得去避一阵风头
He said he needed to lay low for a while.
他的故乡
The old country?
你确定用这套说辞了吗
That's what you're gonna go with?
我说的是实话
It's the truth.
你让我♥干♥什么 我都照做
Whatever you want, I'll do it.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please--no, please.
我喜欢狗 算你走运
You're lucky I like dogs.
自存仓
-联调局 -趴下
- FBI! - Get on the ground!
-快趴下 -腿叉开
- Down on the ground! - Spread 'em!
-趴下 -我们上
- On the ground! - Let's go!
-趴好别动 - 快点
- All the way! - Come on.
好了 让他起来 快
All right, get him up. Let's move.
看起来你正打算给某人
Looks like you're planning on giving somebody
打叫醒电♥话♥
one heck of a wakeup call.
我也是
Me too.
卡洛斯·埃斯巴达警探
Detective Carlos Espada,
我是罗伯特·斯塔尔 联调局探员
I'm Robert Stahl. I'm with the FBI.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥ 请留言
Sorry I missed you. Leave a message.
卡迪 我是哈莉
Caddie, it's Harlee again.
别给我玩失踪 你在哪
Don't disappear on me. Where are you?
听到留言立刻给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
还以为我们已经过了事后溜人的阶段
Thought we were past the walk-of-shame phase.
我要向麦克马纳斯队长听取汇报
I just have to go debrief Captain McManus.
你是不是做恶梦了
I, uh, felt like you were having bad dreams.
你还没准备好听我的恶梦
You're not ready to hear my nightmares.
试试
Try me.
我还没准备好告诉你
I'm not ready to tell you.
枪击事件后 创后应激障碍是很正常的
After a shooting, it's normal to have a certain amount of PTSD.
这不是我第一次开枪
This isn't the first time I've fired my weapon.
但这是你第一次杀人
First time you killed someone.
可以快点吗 兄弟
Could we speed this up, man?
我想去打个电♥话♥
I'd like to make my phone call.
那得等等 警探
That may take awhile, Detective.
周日轮班
Sunday shift.
资源有限 你明白的
Limited resources. You understand.
没问题 我很乐意改期
Yeah, no problem. I'm happy to reschedule.
恐怕我帮不了你 警探
Well, I'm afraid I can't help you there, Detective.
如果你乐意 随时可以用我的手♥机♥
You are, uh, welcome to use mine if you want.
你用一口袋硬币袭击了上司
You assaulted a superior officer with pocket change?
把一堆硬币握在手心里出拳
A roll of quarters balled up in your fist
能造成严重创伤
inflicts some serious hurt.
我们可以回溯一下你是怎么入队的吗
Can we go back and start with how you joined the unit?
那就是经过啊
That is how I joined the unit.
但是你对那些并不感兴趣
But you're not interested in all that.
你是来采访我们的英雄警♥察♥的
You're here to interview our hero cop.
我对所有人都感兴趣
I'm interested in everybody.
你们的前任成员在竞选市长
A former member of your unit is running for mayor,
并在另一名成员保护下免受行刺
another member prevented her assassination.
你却希望以自己领导之子的身份
And you're hoping being the boss's son
来获取独家报道
gets you an exclusive.
我希望你能说完故事
I'm hoping you finish your story.
我刚加入警队
Well, I'd just earned my gold shield,
北曼哈顿重案组需要补充一些
the Manhattan North Homicide Unit was, uh,
雌性激素
needing some estrogen.
等一下
Hold on.
桑托警探办公处
Detective Santos' desk.
不不不 还没回来
No, no, no, still not back yet.
不清楚
I don't know.
反正 一位一级警探
Anyway, this first grade detective
希望格外关照我
offered to take me under his wing,
虽然他比起导师来说更像磨人精
although he was more tormentor than mentor.
当开玩笑升级到了摸屁♥股♥
And then when the jokes escalated to ass grabbing,
我就受够了 我提交了性骚扰投诉
I got fed up, and I filed a sexual harassment complaint.
然后石沉大海
Up went the blue wall, and fast.
苔丝 你有替我接过电♥话♥吗
Tess, did you take an incoming call for me?
只有本地到东京的主要新闻机构们
Only from every major news outlet from here to Tokyo.
暗♥杀♥事件后不到十二个小时
Back to work less than 12 hours
就回到工作岗位
after taking out an assassin,
-真令人印象深刻 -内特
- that is impressive. - Nate.
来找你♥爸♥吗
Are you here for your dad?
差不多 但他不知道
Sort of. Except he doesn't know it yet.
他这个周末上班吗
Is the old man working this weekend?
你打个电♥话♥不就知道了
You could have solved that mystery with one phone call.
我在为《邮报》写篇文章
I'm writing a piece for the "Post."
我是希望你能坐下了
I was actually hoping you'd sit down with me
接受一个采访
for an interview.
混♥蛋♥[斯塔尔]
我就想躲着这种事情
Exactly what I was trying to avoid.
提醒你 我可是很执着的
Gotta warn you, I can be tenacious.
当然 你姓沃兹尼亚克
Yeah. Last name Wozniak.
搞什么啊 你不看新闻吗
Seriously? Do you not watch the news?
我昨晚遇到点小状况
I got a little sidetracked last night.
我没想到你还在替这个混♥蛋♥干活
I didn't realize you were still on retainer with this jackoff.
埃斯巴达 你怎么拿到这个电♥话♥的
Espada? How did you get this phone?
你在哪
Where are you?
你还想不想听
Hey, wanna hear this or not? Hmm?
等不及啦
Edge of my seat.
有一晚 他想要解我裤子
So one night, he tries to unbutton my jeans.
然后你用攥着硬币的拳头揍他
And you introduced him to a fist full of Washington's.
我感觉好极了
And I felt pretty damn good about it too.
然后我就被停职停薪
Until I was suspended without pay
等待官方审查
pending an official review.
-怎么啦 -之后有一天晚上
- Something wrong? - And then one night,
我正在家里发愁
I, uh, was sitting in my apartment stewing,
有人来敲门
and there's a knock at the door,
那之前我从没见过你♥爸♥爸
and I had never met your dad before,
但我听说过他 他那时也听说了我
but I'd heard about him, and he'd heard about me now,
显然 我这种倔强泼妇
and apparently, I was the kind of stubborn bitch
正是他想要的人
he was looking for.
你最后见到图福是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Tufo?
皇后区一个势力很大的毒贩
A heavily connected dealer in Queens.
是他打了你兄弟
Who tuned up your brother.
是 把他打进了重症监护室
Yeah, put him in Intensive Care Unit,
我得找这个人谈谈
and I need to have a conversation with the man.
谈完之后逮捕他吗
Are we arresting him after this "Conversation"?
谁知道我们在他地盘上会发现什么
Well, God knows what kind of illegal activity we'll find
-违法行为 -那我们等到明天
- on the premises. - So we wait till tomorrow.
-带着搜查令去 -华♥莱♥士♥假释中
- Go in with a warrant. - Wallace is on parole.
可以用胁从的名义抓他
They could put him back in just for associating.
我是说 通常我是会带人扑过去的
I mean, normally, I'd blaze in with the crew,
但是这次没有人
except there ain't no crew.
埃斯巴达失踪了
And Espada is MIA.
什么算是胁从
What constitutes "Associating"?
迈克 这次是私人恩怨 家务事
Mike, this is personal. This is family.
而且很危险 我需要支援
This is also dangerous and I need backup.
我这是找你帮忙 就现在
Man, I'm asking for your help. Right now.
好吧 现在
All right? Right now.
我要对纽约警署的英勇无畏
I would like to extend my deepest gratitude
致以最深切的感激
to the bravery of the NYPD,
特别是对于哈莉·桑托斯警探
and in particular to Detective Harlee Santos
她在交火中勇敢地救了我
whose courage under fire saved my life
以及无数其他人生命
and the lives of countless others.
线上民调显示上升三个百分点
Over a three-point bump in online polls and rising.
等她的丑事在十一点新闻曝光
Well, we'll see what kind of figure she cuts
看她还能拿到多少支持率
doing a perp walk on the 11:00 news.
埃尔离市长位置越近
Every step Ayres takes closer to the mayor's office
取证的难度就越大
makes the burden of proof that much higher.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表