剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
She's out there all alone, Woz.
这真是个漂亮的房♥子啊
Wow, this is a nice house.
这是帐篷 能把怪物挡在外面
It's a tent. It keeps monsters out.
什么怪物都不会找到你的
No monsters are ever gonna find you.
我保证
I will make sure of that.
你好 克里斯蒂娜
Hey, Cristina.
克拉克先生 你在这儿做什么
Mr. Clark, what are you doing here?
你父亲给我打了电♥话♥
Your father called me.
很抱歉 他 他不能来了
I'm sorry, he's just--he's not gonna be able to make it.
不会的 他不会等了一个月打给我
No, he wouldn't--he wouldn't call me after a month
-然后又爽约 -他说有事
- and then stand me up. - He said something came up.
那他为什么打给你而不是我
And why would he call you and not me?
他说他尝试打给你 却打不通
He said he tried to reach you and couldn't.
我的手♥机♥一定是在地铁上掉了
My phone must've dropped out of my bag on the subway.
他 他说我在这儿能找到你
He, uh--he said I should meet you here
并确保你安全回到学校
and make sure you got back to school safely.
所以我现在陪你去地铁站吧
So I can walk you to the subway right now.
也许我应该给他打个电♥话♥ 我能用你的手♥机♥吗
Well, maybe I should call him. I could use your phone.
好吧 克里斯蒂娜 事实是
Okay, Cristina, the truth is, your dad's involved
你♥爸♥爸卷入了一些可能会给你带来危险的事
in something that could put you at risk.
你什么意思 非法的事吗
What do you mean? Something illegal?
我知道他是个好人
I'm sure that he's a good guy.
他只是 他可能只是
He just--he might have gotten involved
跟一些危险人物沾上了关系 他不想
with some dangerous people, and he doesn't want you
你也卷进来 所以我们该走了
to get involved in that too, so we should go now.
我是说现在立刻走 克里斯蒂娜
And I mean right now, Cristina.
好
Okay.
她开始移♥动♥了
She's moving.
-你在干什么 -清理垃圾
- What are you doing? - Just cleaning up.
注意看谁在跟着她
Keep eyes on who's following her.
有人跟她一起
There's somebody with her.
等等 我认识那个人
Wait, wait, wait, I know that guy.
-等下 那是... -他不是敌人
- Wait, that's the-- - He's an acquaintance.
我们需要所有可调用的支援
We needed all the help we could get.
我不需要司机
You know, I don't need a chaperone.
我可以自己去学校
I can get myself to school.
米格尔只是想确保你的安全
Miguel just wanted to make sure you were safe.
没有你帮忙我也能照顾自己的安全
I'd be safe without your assistance.
等一下 蓝色棒球帽
Whoa, wait, hold on, blue baseball cap.
他在广场里 他在跟着她
He was in the plaza. He's following her now
距离只有几米
a few yards back.
如果他有危险
I mean, if he's in some sort of danger,
难道我们不该试着帮他吗
don't you think we should try and help him?
我在试着帮他 克里斯蒂娜
I'm trying to help, Cristina.
如果你妈发现你翘课
If your mom finds out you ditched school
去见你♥爸♥爸 就完蛋了
to see your dad, that's it. Game over.
她不会再让你见他的
She'll never let you see him.
我们还是尽快把你送去那吧
So we really--try to get you there as soon as possible.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
被发现了 我们被发现了
We're made, we're made.
洛曼和图福 准备抓捕他
Loman, Tufo, get ready to take him.
行动 行动
Move in, move in!
够了 慢着 你让我感到不舒服
Seriously, stop, you're making me uncomfortable.
举起双手
Hands in the air!
克里斯蒂娜 我只是想帮忙
Cristina, I'm just trying to help.
好 你已经帮忙了
Fine, you helped.
我可以自己处理好家事
I can handle my family on my own.
我会找我妈解决 她是个警♥察♥
I'll get ahold of my mom. She's a cop.
跪在地上 把你该死的双手举起来
Get on the ground and put your damn hands in the air.
我会按这位女士说的做
I'd do what the woman says.
退后
Get back!
照你自己说的做
Take your own advice.
跪在地上 把双手举起来
Get on the ground. Hands in the air.
放开她
Let her go.
就看你怎么做了
That's entirely up to you.
照他说的做 拜托
Do what he says, please!
这算是个不错的惊喜吧
Well, isn't this a nice surprise?
我应该来看看你 不是吗
I at least owed you a house call, don't you think?
看来你需要喝一杯
Look like you can use a drink.
你刚才在外头对我女儿做什么
What were you doing out there with my daughter?
显然我在救她的命
Saving her life, apparently.
顺便说 不用客气
You're welcome, by the way.
-在我打给你之前 -帮你个忙
- Before I called you. - Doing you a favor.
我联络克里斯蒂娜让她知道
I contacted Cristina to let her know
米格尔不会再联♥系♥她了
that Miguel's no longer reaching out to her.
我警告过你再找她会有什么下场
I warned what would happen if you talked to her again.
那你想怎样
You'd rather, what?
让她一直找一个不会回来的人吗
She kept asking about a man who isn't coming back?
你我都知道这个人死了
A man that we both know is dead.
你在欺骗一个
You're stringing along this poor kid
想见她父亲的可怜孩子
who just wants to see her father.
你是怎么背负这份愧疚感的 我可不行
How do you live with that guilt? I couldn't.
看来这是你我之间的不同
Guess that's the difference between you and me.
这整件事
Look, this whole thing--
所有的事 都结束了 好吗
all of it, it's done, all right?
不要再管了
Leave it alone,
回去好好过你的生活
and put your life back together
否则我不会放过你 我保证
or it will not end well for you, I promise.
-另一个威胁吗 -不
- Another threat? - No.
我真的会那么做
Just how it is.
你会跟你的秘密一样疯狂
You're only as sick as your secrets.
这是句俗话
That's what they say.
相信我 我经历过 哈莉
Believe me, I know from experience, Harlee.
它们会把你困在充满
They can keep you in a coffin
害怕与羞耻的棺木里
of fear and shame.
现在你曝露我了
But now that you've exposed me...
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
没错 我很羞耻
Yeah, I'm--I'm ashamed.
我可能会丢了工作
I'm probably gonna lose my job,
但我已经一无所有了
but I've got nothing left to take away.
这让我能去做我一直想做的事
And that empowers me to do what I always wanted.
做我一直想做的人
To be who I always wanted.
你随意吧
I'll leave you to it, then.
我是认真的 哈莉
I'm serious, Harlee.
真♥相♥是痛苦的 但也能治愈人
The truth hurts, but it also heals,
我看你背负着
and I see you walking around, and you're carrying
愤怒 紧张和恐惧生活
all this anger and tension and terror.
你的秘密在毒害你
Your secrets have poisoned you.
没事的
It's okay.
因为很快我会治愈你
'Cause soon, I'm gonna heal you.
很快我会治愈你
Soon, I'm gonna heal you.
酒精和电动工具
Alcohol and power tools.
你不觉得这种组合很危险吗
Don't you think that's kind of a risky combination?
对业余者也许是吧
Yeah, maybe for amateurs.
好像这间屋子还没受够危险
As if this house hasn't seen enough danger.
所以你在这放了啤酒
This is where you keep the beer.
感觉这种脏活要一些特别奖励
Figured this crap assignment should come with some perks.
所以怎么样了
So how's it coming?
我差不多喝了四瓶
I'm about four beers in.
这么慢
So slow.
这是惩罚我申请调职吗
Is this punishment for the transfer papers?
相信我 今天你抽到了幸运签
Trust me, today, you drew the lucky number.
好吧 我一整天都在干这个
Well, I've been at this all day.
我得知道 这是什么东西
I gotta know. What's in this thing?
城市的罪恶
The sins of the city.
晚上好 警探
Evening, Detective.
告诉我你喜欢意大利辣香肠
Tell me you like pepperoni.
大众口味 不是吗
Pretty universal, isn't it?
-这班没事吧 -很平静
- Quiet shift? - Crickets.
-谁来换班 -巴克斯特 半小时后
- Who's on next? - Baxter, in a half hour.
你一定要给他留一片
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表