剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Downtown off-site somewhere?
他被拘留了
He's in federal custody.
那好啊 你换上衣服带我去见他
All right, well, get dressed. Take me to him.
你知道我不能这样做
I can't do that, and you know that.
你做了选择 他也是
Look, you made your choices. He did too.
沃兹尼亚克只能靠他自己了
Wozniak's on his own now.
他可是个有家室有工作的男人
Look, this is a man with a family and a job.
你们不能无缘无故把他
You can't just bury him in a hole somewhere
悄悄处理了
without an explanation.
哈莉...
Harlee...
这不是所谓的"秘密处决行动"
this isn't some kind of black bag operation.
除了有点睡眠不足
Other than a little sleep deprivation,
你那位"良师"一切都好
your mentor is completely safe physically.
不过他的自我膨胀让他没有
Though that, uh, elevated ego is prohibiting him
认识到自己当前的困境 接着
from comprehending his predicament. Come on.
这是什么
What's that?
这是你因为在我肩膀上
This your malpractice confession
用土办法动手术而做的忏悔吗
for the Civil War surgery you did on my shoulder?
还以为你自任文书工作了
Thought you were on self-appointed desk duty.
坐着可以让我离地面近点
Sitting gets me closer to the ground
如果我昏倒还能摔得轻点
for when I got to pass out.
如果真这么难受 就回家吧
If it's that bad, go home.
你也被射伤了 别把气都往我这撒
You were shot too, you know, so don't put it all on me.
沃兹让我露一下面
Woz wanted me to make an appearance.
如果他能露面就好了
It'd be nice if he made an appearance.
哈莉 有沃兹的消息吗
Harlee, have you heard from Woz?
今天我联♥系♥了他三次
I tried him three times today.
他大概对唐尼和抢劫那事还无法释怀吧
He's probably going hard after Donnie and the heist money.
快四点了
It's almost 4:00.
-大家不担心吗 -我担心唐尼·波普
- Is anybody else worried? - Yeah, for Donnie Pomp.
我管他是内部调查科还是教皇
I don't care if you're Internal Affairs or the pope.
只要出♥卖♥♥♥了沃兹 他就死定了
You double-cross Woz, that's a death wish.
我是沃兹尼亚克 别打扰我
Wozniak. Don't ruin my day.
篡位的速度真快啊
That didn't take long.
这位子舒服吗
You comfortable?
发生了什么
What happened?
我也一直在问自己这个问题
I've been asking myself the same question.
我们走
Let's go.
沃兹 沃兹
Woz. Woz.
沃兹 等等
Woz, wait.
-我们去哪 -兜风
- Where are we going? - For a ride.
斯塔尔那边怎么回事
What happened with Stahl?
今早我一直没有你的消息
You know, when I didn't hear from you this morning,
我还以为...
I thought...
以为你就此解脱了
You were free of it all?
我以为...
I thought maybe...
我永远失去了你
I really lost you.
你做了件相当勇敢的事
That was a brave thing you did.
虽然很疯狂 但是很勇敢
It was crazy... but brave.
我跟克里斯蒂娜道了别
I said good-bye to Cristina.
我把她送到我姐姐那里
You know, I sent her to my sister's.
我准备自首了 你知道的对吧
I was turning myself in. You know that, right?
你提到招♥妓♥那事的时候斯塔尔怎么说
What did Stahl say when you brought up the prostitute?
那真是个妙招 哈莉
That was a great tip, Harlee.
他脸色大变
He rolled right over.
他们为什么放你走
Then why did they let you go?
谁说他们放我走了
Who said they let me go?
这是哪儿
What is this place?
把工具箱递给我
Hand me my kit.
你答应了他们什么条件
What did you agree to do?
在后座
Backseat.
都怪我
I made a mistake
在联调局抓到我的时候我就应该告诉你
of not coming to you as soon as the Feds arrested me.
都怪我
I made a mistake
我以为能靠一己之力就能解决这摊烂事
thinking I could fix this mess on my own,
以为我可以牵着联调局的鼻子走
that I could string the Feds along
把一切事情处理妥当
and keep everything in flux
直到想出一个能为大家脱身的方法
until I could figure a way out for everyone--
为了我 你 团队 还有克里斯蒂娜
for me, for you, for the crew, and Cristina.
但是我失败了...
But I couldn't. I--
事情越发不可收拾
It only got worse.
无论...
Whatever...
你答应了他们做什么
this thing is that you have to handle,
都不必往自己身上揽
you don't have to do it by yourself.
会想出办法的...
We'll figure it out...
我们一起
together.
我哪里不对劲了
Okay, what's my tell?
哪里让你那么肯定
What is this thing that I do that has you so sure
我就是你想杀掉的内鬼了
that I'm a Fed mole that you would kill me?
你把头发捋耳朵后面了
You push your hair behind your ear.
你开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
我从幼儿园开始就往后面捋头发了
I've been pushing my hair behind my ear since kindergarten.
我还舔嘴唇咬指甲呢
I also lick my lips, bite my nails.
打住 别胡搅蛮缠了
Don't! Don't--don't twist this around.
-打住 -我怎么胡搅蛮缠了
- Don't. - There's nothing to twist.
你到底抽哪根筋了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你了解我的
You know me.
你骗了我 一遍又一遍
You lied to me. You lied to me again!
有人想伤害你 我真的很难过
It kills me that somebody's trying to hurt you.
你戴了窃听器
You wore a wire.
窃听器
A wire!
我没有别的选择了
I didn't know what else to do.
总台 这里是警员T101
Dispatch, this is Tango one-zero-one
发生骚乱 请求支援
requesting backup for a 10-34.
佛蒙特大道952号♥发生一起袭击事件
Assault in progress at 952 Vermont.
正在追击嫌犯 受害者已受伤
Pursuing suspect. Victim is down.
沃兹 听我说
Woz, listen to me.
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
沃兹
Woz!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是谁
Who is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人袭击了他并逃进了那扇门
Someone attacked him and went through that door.
我们看到了
And did we see that?
没有 门把手上有血迹
No. There's blood on the handle.
你确定要进去吗
And you're sure you want to walk through it?
这是你为我做的选择
You made that choice for me.
沃兹 等等
Woz, wait.
-究竟是什么事 -天下没有免费的午餐
- Just tell me what this is. - Because nothing is for free.
警♥察♥ 出去
Hey, police. Out.
一个叫比安奇的黑帮分子每周一都会
A mobster named Bianchi closes the restaurant
关掉这饭店办私人晚宴
every Monday for a private dinner.
迈克尔·比安奇
Michael Bianchi?
他不是普通的黑帮分子 是布鲁克林扛把子
He's not just some mobster. He runs Brooklyn.
沃兹 所有人都会因此遭殃
Woz, this is a world of hurt for all of us.
我抓住他 你来搜身
I'll hold him. You frisk him.
这就是你要的
Is this what you need?
这能证明我的衷心
This will prove my loyalty?
你撞门
Your door.
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD!
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Ah, stop right there.
手举起来
Hands up!
手举起来让我看得到
Put your hands where I can 'em.
举手 让他们起来 起来
Hands up! Get 'em up. Up!
老小子 站起来
Big boy, get up.
天使细面好吃吗
How's the capellini?
很美味 有什么可以帮忙的吗
Oh, it's excellent. Can I help you?
你被捕了 迈克
You're under arrest, Michael.
-你知道该怎么做 -面向墙站着
- You ought to know what to do. - Against the wall now.
马上
Now!
你打翻了孔特诺梦馥迪诺巴罗洛干红
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表