剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
新的开始 同意吗
A new beginning. Agreed?
我需要口头认可 吉娜
I need verbal confirmation, Gina.
是的 是的 同意
Yes, yes. Agreed.
好 很好
Okay, good.
现在我们开始吧
Now let's get started.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
哈莉
Harlee.
好了 打给盖尔·贝克的办公室
All right, well, try Gail Baker's office.
跟她说哈莉·桑托斯现在需要见她
Tell her that Harlee Santos needs to speak to her right now.
你可以将现有问题
You can direct any of your immediate concerns
发给我们的社区关系处
to our community relations department.
这是公共安全问题
This is a public safety issue.
-那打给纽约警局 -我就是纽约警局的
- Call the NYPD. - I am the NYPD.
有跟踪狂吗 本
We got a stalker, Ben?
她开始怀念被♥操♥纵了吗
She miss being handled?
你到底算什么 虐待狂吗
What are you, a sadist?
姑娘们一般都能从
Girls usually get the hint
刚开始的六条未回应信息中得到点儿暗示
after their first six unanswered messages.
你给沃兹尼亚克听了我用窃听器录的内容
You played Wozniak a copy of my wire?
你还给他了一份录音
You handed him a recording of it?
iTunes上还没有呢
It's not yet available on iTunes.
你答应会保护我
You promised to protect me.
你是我线人时 我是保护你了
I did when you were my asset.
但你毕业了 不是吗 恭喜你
But you graduated, didn't you? Congratulations.
所以这是故意刁难我
Oh, so this is spite?
不 这是涉及高层的阴谋案
No, this is a high-level conspiracy case,
你已经完成了你要做的
and you played your part.
谢幕回家吧
Take a bow. Go home.
我不能回家
I can't go home,
特别是你把我放在了沃兹尼亚克的枪口下
not with you putting me in Wozniak's crosshairs.
你更想看到他进监狱吗
You'd rather see him in jail?
他已经原谅我了
He had forgiven me.
每个线人的情况都不同
Every asset profiles differently--
不同触因 不同弱点
different triggers, different weaknesses.
所以我是附带伤害吗
So what, I'm collateral damage?
我只不过是在管理我的新线人
I am simply managing my new asset.
不 你是在把我重新拖回来
No. You're dragging me back in.
对 因为我们的第一次合作可愉快了
Oh, yeah, 'cause it was such a blast the first time around.
如果不是因为我 那是为什么
So if it's not about me, then why?
你为什么需要沃兹尼亚克
Why do you need Wozniak?
你逮捕我好让沃兹尼亚克帮你编造证据
You arrested me to get Wozniak to plant evidence for you.
我也能做到而且不会让我们不和
I could've done that myself without tearing us apart.
哈莉 如果我只需要一名黑警
Harlee, if I only needed a dirty cop,
随便用甜甜圈就能掉一个上来
I'd put a doughnut on a hook.
我需要的是熟悉内情 有个人关系的人
What I need is an insider, a personal connection.
黑♥手♥党♥不是你的目标
The Mafia isn't your target.
答对了 警探
Gold star, Detective.
那谁是目标
Then who is?
这可真不公平
Well, that's not fair.
坏人通常不会停下来写报告
The bad guys never stop for paperwork.
如果不让他们领先一步就没劲了
Well, it's no fun if I don't give 'em a head start.
就像 你让你的警探在我的新闻发布会上
Mm, like the, uh, head start you gave the crew
先走一步一样吗
to my press conference?
你的支持真让我感动啊 沃兹
I'm touched by the support, Woz.
我可不想用我这张老脸
I didn't want to steal your spotlight
抢了你的风头
with my rugged good looks.
很好
Oh. Very nice.
这十二年都让我看着有面子
12 years of making me look good,
可我还是被困在桌子后
and I'm wedged behind the desk.
如果你的投票超过百分之二十
If you poll above 20%,
我就把你的海报贴上
I'll put your poster up.
是吗 那准备好大头钉吧
Yeah? Get ready to bust out some tacks.
如果你厌倦了亲吻婴儿作秀
If you ever get tired of kissing babies,
我也许会愿意接受你回来
I might be willing to take you back.
真的吗
Really?
还是那一高一低的桌子之类的吗
Same lopsided desk and everything?
在那桌子上我们可是开心过呢
We had fun on that desk.
但市政厅的咖啡更好喝
But city hall has better coffee.
但我有好酒
Yeah, but I got better booze.
所以才有桌子上的开心事呢
Hence the fun on the desk.
说正经的
Seriously...
我确实需要我能信赖的人
I could use someone I can trust.
我不需要沃兹尼亚克去搞黑♥手♥党♥ 哈莉
I didn't need Wozniak to shake down the Mafia, Harlee.
我需要他帮我找出
What I need him for is to give me the person
黑♥手♥党♥幕后的那个人
allowing them to operate.
沃兹尼亚克同意告诉我
Wozniak agreed to give me whomever intervenes
是谁在为比安奇调停
on Bianchi's behalf.
他知道会是谁吗
Does he know who this person is?
我不知道 这是个大城市
I don't know; it's a big city,
他不想排除任何人
and he didn't think to carve out exclusions.
沃兹尼亚克会在罪犯身上编造证据
Wozniak will plant evidence on a criminal,
但他不会给陌生人提供消息
but he won't inform on a stranger,
更不用说是他关心的人
much less someone he cares about.
怎么呢 你就做了
Why not? You did.
天哪 我还真还念那感觉
God, I do miss that feeling, though--
就在踢门进去之前
right before you kick in a door,
不确定门另一边会发生什么
not sure what's on the other side.
-再没有相似的感觉了 -没错
- Nothing like it. - Yep.
今天有什么事
So what's the occasion?
你今天又是来作秀拍照的吗
You here for another photo op by the cage?
想求你帮忙 上不了台面的
A favor-- the off-the-books kind.
你签了关于比安奇的文件吗
Have you signed the file on Bianchi?
名字开头是A的都还没看完
I haven't gotten through the "A"s yet.
也许你能跳过去
Maybe you could skip ahead?
暴♥力♥致人伤害
Assault and battery.
在现场发现了武器
The weapon was found at the scene.
有血迹 有指纹
There's blood. There's prints.
沃兹 这种事你真的应该提前通知我
Woz, you really ought to give me a heads-up about this stuff.
破坏监控器
Jump on the scanner.
你教会我的道理之一
You know, one of the things you taught me
就是找准重点
was to pick my battles.
现在让我帮你找重点
So now let me help you pick yours.
不 沃兹尼亚克自首的条件就是豁免他的同事
No, the crew's immunity was a condition of Wozniak's surrender.
新协议 新条件
New deal, new conditions.
但别担心 你暂时还很安全
Don't worry, though. You're still clear for now.
他跟那个人有多亲密
How close is he to this person?
亲密到他们绝不会怀疑
Close enough that they'll never suspect.
这都是你一手策划的吗
This was your plan all along?
你握着潘多拉魔盒 沃兹
You're holding Pandora's box, Woz,
我一直努力不让悲剧发生
and I am trying to keep it closed.
是上面有三只熊的那个吗
Is that the one with the three bears?
如果你要撤销指控
If you were to drop the charges...
茱儿 够了
Jules, it's done.
还以为你正在看"A"开头的
I thought you were on the "A"s.
我比他更无能为力
My hands are more tied than his.
相信我
Trust me.
过去还没到24小时
It's--it's been less than 24 hours.
他还没被转移到中♥央♥拘留室...
He--he hasn't been transferred to Central Booking--
茱儿 听我说
Jules, listen to me.
我做不到
I can't do it.
好
Okay.
没关系
It's no problem.
我还是先走了
I, um--I better get going and, uh,
去吻婴儿作秀之类的
find some babies to kiss or something.
安全到家
Home safe.
愿明天平安无事
Safe tomorrow.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我知道让你担心了
I know I made you worry.
我不是故意吓唬你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
你也吓到了 妈妈
You were scared too, Mom,
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表