剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我在想约一小时后
I'm thinking Tess shows up here
苔丝会穿着低胸上衣出现
in about an hour with a low-cut blouse,
淡定地盯着我们在出口的朋友
bats her eyes at our friend at the gate
然后把车停在车场另一边
and then asks for help with a vehicle
要求帮忙
on the other side of the lot.
一旦猥琐警官上了钩
And when officer slick busts a move,
我就把这辆思域车开出去
I drive the Civic through the exit.
不行 我开出去
Close. I drive it out.
我就把你和洛曼
Then I drop it off with you and Loman
送到警局
at the precinct,
你们就可以把它交给昆斯
and then you can take it to Quince.
那是我哥哥
Well, it's my brother,
即使你让昆斯就范了
and just because you crashed Quince's crib
也不意味着我就得听你的
does not mean you get to call the plays.
我觉得你可以回替补席歇息了
I mean, as far as I'm concerned, you can head back to the bench.
好 教练 除非你知道
Okay, coach, but unless you know
怎么给96年的思域换分电器盖
how to replace a distributor cap on a '96 Civic,
引擎没有转动
this engine's not turning over.
这就能弥补出♥卖♥♥♥
That's gonna make up for selling out the people
每天为你出生入死的人吗
that risked their lives for you every damn day?
我只在乎保护家人
All I've ever cared about is protecting this family.
我不该骗你的
Look I shouldn't have lied to you,
对不起
and I'm sorry.
-但想想这个 -最好说得过去
- But consider one thing. - Oh, this should be good.
如果我没搅黄昆斯
If I hadn't of crashed Quince's,
美国抽象表现主义绘画大♥师♥
那你就成了他墙上的杰克逊·波洛克作品
you'd be a Jackson Pollock all over his wall right now.
我会给你找个分电器盖
I'll go find you that distributor cap.
好消息
Good news:
他们给你准备了有无麸质食物
you got a gluten-free option on the menu.
刚在俩瘾君子面前上演了大戏
Just took a dump in front of two meth heads
你现在就来这开玩笑
and you're over here cracking jokes?
这都怪你
This is on you.
因为你是合唱团小子吗
Oh, because you're such a choir boy?
你也做出选择了 朋友
You've made choices too, my friend.
你和哈莉不是在跟联调局合作吗
I thought you and Harlee made a deal with the Feds.
-是的 -但是呢
- We did. - But what?
你必须舍弃一块肥肉
You had to give up a pound of flesh,
-而我最没价值 -什么
- and I was the most disposable? - What?
我没法给你这
You're lucky I can't come over there
可恶的家伙一巴掌算你走运
and slap that sourpuss right off your face.
有人跟你说过你很不擅长鼓舞士气吗
Anyone ever tell you that you blow at giving pep talks?
听着 要有自信
Listen, keep your shoulders back.
你的内心还是个警♥察♥
You're a cop on the inside.
别生闷气 别暴露软肋
Stop sulking and don't show any weakness.
他们上午传讯我了
They arraign me in the morning.
就算我赢了控诉 我的事业也完了
Even if I beat the charges, my career's over.
我在想办法救你出来
I'm figuring out a play to get you out of here,
但同时你得无所畏惧
but in the meantime, stand tall.
想办法
Figuring out?
就像你也无能为力
As in you don't have one.
明天你就会被释放
You're walking out of here a free man tomorrow.
我保证
You have my word.
一路平安
Home safe.
该死
Damn it!
无可争辩的事实 哈莉
Indisputable fact, Harlee.
男人这一辈子只有他的女人
Nobody knows where a man's skeletons are buried
最了解他的秘密
like the woman in his life.
并不代表她就会开口
That doesn't mean she has something to say,
而我觉得斯塔尔不会那样拖人下水
and I don't think Stahl lets people in like that.
他分得清
He compartmentalizes.
或许就是现在
Maybe now.
但其中肯定有原因
But there has to be a reason for that.
他不是一夜间变成疯子
He didn't turn into a psycho overnight.
因为被人追捕 你才学会如何躲藏
You learn how to hide 'cause someone's chasing you.
要是有人知道谁在追斯塔尔 肯定是她
If anybody knows who's chasing Stahl, it's her.
我要是错了就错了 但如果我没错
Look, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but if I'm right,
明早就能跟埃斯巴达一起喝血腥玛丽了
we're having Bloody Marys with Espada tomorrow morning.
我会跟你追查到底 沃兹
I'll punch through the final bell with you, Woz.
我会的 但你得明白
I will, but you have to realize
斯塔尔让你无路可退
that Stahl has you locked in a corner.
还没到那步
We're not there yet.
那我想前任斯塔尔夫人是你的
Well, then I think that you have the best chance
最佳突破口
with the former Mrs. Stahl.
你帮她拿到了完全抚养权
I mean, you helped her secure full custody.
对 但你们有个共同问题
Yeah, but you share a common problem.
我们啥都不需要 我开门答复
We don't want any. I only answered
只因为我的孩子病了在睡觉
'cause I have a sick kid napping.
等等 玛尔塔·斯塔尔
Wait, Marta Stahl?
我该跟你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我是视频里的那个女人
I'm the woman from the video.
那个妓♥女♥
The whore?
你得帮帮我
I need your help.
我担心他会杀了我
I'm worried that he's gonna kill me.
你的前夫跟踪我
Your ex-husband follows me.
有时每天都跟着
Sometimes every day.
我从商场里出来
I'll come out of a store,
他就会站在那
and he'll just be standing there.
就盯着我 一句话不说
Watching. He doesn't say a word.
他只是嘲弄我
He's just taunting me.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
他是联调局的 高高在上
He looks like an altar boy and works for the FBI.
我能怎么办
How does that play out?
你想要我怎么样
What is it you want from me?
他干的
He did that?
还有更糟的
And worse.
取胜对于罗伯特十分重要
Winning really matters to Robert.
这是他要贾斯丁共同监护权的唯一原因
It's the only reason he wanted joint custody of Justin.
但他输了诉讼
But he lost.
他是因为录像才输的
He lost because of that video.
你是说你帮了我吗
Are you saying you did me a favor?
我 我是说
I'm--I'm saying that--
现在我需要这种帮助了
that now I need something like that,
而我希望你能帮我
and I'm praying that you can give it to me.
听着 你不欠我什么
Look, you don't owe me anything,
但如果有任何信息
but I'd appreciate any information
能助我一搏我会非常感激
that could give me a fighting chance.
我们踹开门前
You know, you might have mentioned
你应该告诉我你没警徽
that I was a lone badge before we kicked the door down.
告诉你就不帮我了吗
Would it have made a difference?
-也许吧 -听着 伙计
- Maybe. - Listen, man.
我很感激 如果你有任何需要
I'm grateful, all right? And if you ever need anything,
跟我说 我绝对第一个帮你
you just let me know. I'll be the first one in.
二话不说
No questions asked.
但你别再老摆出一副
But you gotta stop pretending
无辜受害者的样子
like you're a victim of circumstance.
不是 我是计划不周的受害者
Nah, I was a victim of a half-baked plan.
你是成年人了
You're a grown man.
你知道我们去那是干什么
You knew what we went there to do.
去打击罪犯 不是帮他犯罪
To take down a criminal. Not do his work for him.
人的生存能力取决于适应能力
A man's survival depends on his ability to adapt.
这话不能开脱任何事
You could justify just about anything with that.
不选边站就别挡路
Take a stand or get out the way.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
但我们给那混♥蛋♥任何东西前
But I'm looking at that trunk before we deliver anything
我会好好盯着后备箱的
to that son of a bitch.
或者我让你滚回♥教♥堂去
Third option. I send your ass back to church.
-哈莉呢 -出任务
- And where is Harlee? -On assignment.
我被指定为偷车贼了
I'm the designated car thief.
我不想把你卷进来
Well, I wasn't looking to involve you, Woz.
这是你一大堆愚蠢判断错的第一步
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表