剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I'd tell you to put your hips into it,
但是看起来你天生就会
but that seems to come natural.
我们听说你最近挺关心时政 特瑞
We hear you're into current events, Terry.
给城市政♥治♥献金 赶上洛克菲勒家族了
Pouring money into city politics like you're a Rockefeller.
我对于有价值的事业难以抗拒
I'm a sucker for worthy causes.
得卖♥♥多少小包装毒品才能买♥♥起
How much small book does it take to cover
-你那俩豪华内饰讴歌♥ -什么讴歌♥
- that tricked out Acura? - What Acura?
犯规 重新击球
Foul. Respot.
手指头可不能乱放
Gotta watch where you put those fingers.
特瑞 我忘了
Terry, I forget,
你在哪放你那些钱了
where do you keep your numbers' stash?
我的大姨仙蒂去世了
Okay, my great aunt Sandy died.
疯婆子不相信银行
Crazy old bat didn't trust banks.
他们在床垫里发现了几十万美元
They found a hundred G's in the mattress.
天啊 疯婊♥子♥
Jesus! Crazy bitch.
再说一遍 特瑞
Try again, Terry.
我只是干活儿的
I'm just a facilitator.
现金流入酒吧 我没有去阻拦
Cash filters through the bar, I let it happen.
你不能对这些人说不
You don't say no to these guys.
听着 我明白你说的
Look, I get it.
你需要现金
All right, you needed cash,
你搭上了错误的人
you got in with the wrong people.
告诉我们他们是谁 我们来保护你
Tell us who they are and we can protect you.
那谁来保护你们
Well, who's gonna protect you?
黑八球入底角袋
Eight ball, corner pocket.
作为朋友 我提醒你
As a friend, I'm telling you,
忘掉刚刚过去的五分钟
forget the last five minutes of your life
不要管这件事 相信我
and walk away. Trust me.
这里应该有5万美元
There's gotta be 50 grand there.
告诉你的朋友让他们24小时之内来拿
Tell your friends they can claim this within 24 hours,
否则我就都捐了
or I give it to charity.
他们找到你的时候 你可以亲口告诉他们
You can tell them in person when they catch up with you.
你迷路了吗 亲爱的
You lost, sweetheart?
200美元的货
Hey. 200s worth.
200美元问路吗
200s worth of directions?
去找一个能让我舒服的人
How about directions to someone who can help me score.
好的 这才像话
Okay, all right, now we're talking.
要花多少钱买♥♥什么
How much and of what?
两百 奥施康定
200, Oxy.
给哥笑个
I need a smile.
成交
Done.
我不是开汽车餐厅的
I'm not running a drive thru.
你得下车自己来取
You gotta step out to get served.
通常都是别人给我开门
You know, guys usually open the door for me.
我这是打好底子
I'm setting expectations
省的你说我待你不如从前了
so you never say I don't treat you like I used to.
真是可爱
That's charming.
把钱放那杯子里
Slip the cash in that cup.
靠着车站好 靠着车站好
Up against the car. Up against the car.
怎么 不给姐笑一个吗
What, you're not gonna smile for me?
搞什么 小婊♥子♥
Come on, Skippy.
这次集♥会♥的人群较年轻 有共鸣或许才明智
It's a younger demo out there. It might be smart to sympathize.
我有共鸣了
And sympathize I do,
但"伤亡"这个词是用在战争里的
but a "Casualty" happens in a war.
麻烦用"偶然"这词
Let's go with "Casualness"
不要给英语的毁灭添砖加瓦了
and avoid contributing to the death of the English language.
茱莉亚
Julia.
-有空吗 -哈莉
- Got a minute? - Harlee?
除非你对经适房♥有什么点子了
Unless you have a pitch on affordable housing,
不然就不是时候
this is a bad time.
你这用的是矛盾修辞法吧
I thought that was an oxymoron in this town.
看能不能安排进去 打快点
See if you can fit that in. Type quickly.
看来你还是那么固执
I see time hasn't eroded your tenacity.
对 却让我懂得了审慎
No, but it's given me an appreciation for discretion.
奥斯汀 确保这次
Austin, make sure the revisions
题词器上播放的是校对过的
get to the teleprompter this time.
-谢谢 也谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you, and thank you. - You're welcome.
跟我来
Walk with me.
在调查你的主要赞助者之一
Looking into one of your major donors.
布♥什♥威克区沙尔基台球社老板特瑞·纳勃
Terry Nabb. Owns Sharky's Billiards on Bushwick.
-认识他吗 -我有很多赞助者
- You know him? - I have a lot of donors.
这位最近很不老实
This one's been getting a lot of attention lately.
那但愿他的窗户上贴着我的海报
Then I hope he has my poster in his window.
我和埃斯巴达今天审了他
Espada and I had a run in with him today.
在现场查抄了大量非法现金
We confiscated large amounts of illicit cash on site.
你知道我总能吸引不老实的男人
You know I've always attracted guys with rough edges.
我想这点咱俩一样
I think we have that in common.
世事多变
Things change.
对 表面而已
Yeah, on the outside.
也足以说服大多数人
Enough to convince most people.
好了 我会退还纳勃先生的慷慨捐赠
All right, I will refund Mr. Nabb's generous donation, okay?
茱莉亚·埃尔
竞选市长
如果我以此为证据 某些不那么友好的人
If I enter this into evidence, someone less friendly
或许会给纳勃先生提条件谋划更大的阴谋
might offer Mr. Nabb a deal to develop a bigger conspiracy.
黑帮资助地方政坛
Mafia investing in local politics.
我想确保自己的老友不被拖下水
I wanted to make sure that didn't smear an old friend.
趁你在证据室忙得不可开交前
You know, maybe we should catch up over a drink
我们或许该喝几杯叙叙旧
before you get too busy down in that evidence room.
八点老地方见
8: 00, our place?
可以
That works.
对了 哈莉
Oh and, Harlee?
我们真的不能再这样见面了
We really have to stop meeting like this.
现在热烈欢迎
And now, please give a warm welcome
下一任市长 茱莉亚·埃尔
to your next mayor, Julia Ayres.
怎么着 小婊♥子♥捡到个装着毒品的
So what, yo, bitch picked up a burger bag
汉堡袋子
with some dope in it.
可能是随便哪个瘾君子放那的
Any junkie could have put it there.
是啊 跟鉴证室的专家们说去
Yeah, tell that to the crime lab techs.
没人给我宣读权利 所以...
Nobody read me my Miranda's, so...
哎呀 小心点
Whoops, watch your step.
洛曼 让他先去审讯室待着
Loman, warm him up in the box.
队长很快就来
The Lieutenant will be right there.
不 我就在这
No, I'm right here now.
有个严重的案子
We have a serious problem.
有三个严重的案子
We got three serious problems.
一女的被杀 一人奄奄一息
I got a dead girl, I got one who's barely breathing,
而你还要阻止我
and you're standing between me
去收拾卖♥♥毒品给他们的家伙
and the guy who sold them the drugs.
沙尔基台球厅
Sharky's Billiards.
我调查了一下我们的朋友
I did a little recon on our friend.
洛曼 把他关到审讯室
Loman, put him in the interrogation room.
我懂怎么回事了
Oh, I see how it is.
所以这边全是婊♥子♥说了算咯
So bitches be calling all the shots around here, huh?
你想挽回自己在我这的形象
You want to redeem yourself with me,
就开始服从命令
start by following orders.
这种命令吗 "哈莉
Orders like, "Hey, Harlee,
布♥什♥威克区的台球房♥只是零售毒品搞赌博
pool hall down on Bushwick is running small book and dice.
快去那让他们来申请保护"
Go down there and sign them up for protection."
-你想说什么 -不是零售毒品
- What's your point? - It's not small book.
那是个洗钱点
It's a money laundering drop.
我和埃斯巴达从特瑞的酒吧查抄了五万现金
50,000 that Espada and I just confiscated from Terry's bar.
好 你这下知道该还给谁了
Fine. Now you know who to bring it back to.
这是黑钱啊
It's mafia money.
在我们的保护下直接流入茱莉亚钱包
Flying under our protection straight into Julia's pocket.
你真想让她比你过得更糟吗
You really need her to be worse than you, don't you?
那是公共记录
It's public record.
特瑞没钱了 但他给她的竞选团赞助的钱最多
Terry's broke, but he's donating the maximum to her campaign.
你跟她到底在谋划什么
What the hell are you running with her?
我什么都没谋划
I'm not running anything.
那肯定是别人 你可别告诉我
Well, somebody is. And you cannot tell me
黑帮的销赃点跟茱莉亚有关纯属巧合
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表