剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第一季 第一集
我一直想做一个好警♥察♥...
I always wanted to be a good cop...
但是这条路充满坎坷
but there's no straight line to that.
我一直告诫自己
I always told myself
最终结果会证明一切...
that the end would justify the means...
而如今我到了最终时刻
but now that I'm at the end,
我什么都证明不了
I can't justify anything.
一切如温水煮青蛙 我毫无察觉
It happened so slowly, I didn't realize,
而又异常迅速 我毫无准备
and so quickly, I never saw it coming.
两 周 前
他们是雌雄同体的[双关:双性恋]
They're bisexual, you know.
-谁 -百合花
- Who? - Lilies.
每朵花都有两个性别 自我繁殖
Each flower's both boy and girl, a self-contained aberration.
自我... 你的意思是
Self-contained aberr-- what you're saying,
这个警区里的各个街区都有自己的生态吗
every neighborhood in the precinct is its own ecosystem?
不 我是说它们自己插自己
No, I'm saying they screw themselves.
奥蒂斯女士说她看到这栋四层高楼里
Miss Ortiz says she saw some suspicious activity
有一些可疑活动
in and out of a fourth floor apartment.
什么活动 贩毒吗
Okay, what, drug activity?
一个19岁青年过量注射了
19-year-old OD'd from a hot dose
从这片儿的一个叛徒手里得到毒品后死亡
he picked up from a renegade in this area.
叛变的毒贩吗
A renegade drug dealer?
所有在这片儿混的人
Anyone cliqued up with a local crew
都知道这个街区被我们清了
knows that we cleaned out this block.
是啊
Right, right.
在这里等着
Wait here.
你好 小公主
Hola, princesa.
这小车真漂亮
What a pretty scooter.
这些飘带是你自己选的吗
Did you pick those streamers yourself?
我要你帮个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
你能调头回到自己的房♥间
Can you turn around and ride back into your apartment
然后关好门吗
and shut the door?
让我看看你能开多快
Let me see how fast you can go.
警♥察♥
Police!
洛曼 不要
Loman, no!
洛曼 你看到其他人了吗
Loman, you see anyone else?
几个嫌犯
How many suspects?
洛曼
Loman?
洛曼
Loman!
你死了 你死了 你死了
You're dead. You're dead. You're dead.
电子游戏
A video game?
我以为是...
I thought it was--
他刚转身 我就...
I mean, he just turned. I just--
他企图拿什么东西吗
Did he reach for something?
洛曼 别走神
Loman, focus.
他有任何过激的举动吗
Did he make an aggressive gesture?
没有 他就是...
No, he just...
站起来了
stood up.
他拔出了枪
He pulled a gun.
不 没有枪
No, no gun.
那是电子游戏
It was a video game.
只要有毒品 就一定有枪
Where there's drugs, there's a gun.
他的饮料还冒泡呢
His drink is still fizzy.
他一定暂停了游戏 因为听到我们...
I mean, the game must have been paused when we did the--
他们会理解的 对吗
they'll understand that, right?
内部调查科
I--Internal Affairs?
我们敲门 亮明身份
We knocked, identified ourselves
而嫌犯隔着门朝我们开枪
as the suspect fired a shot through the door.
哈莉 我听到枪声 很像真的
Harlee, I heard shots. They sounded real.
你也听到了 对吗
You heard them, too, right?
我会保护你的 但你得相信我
I'll protect you, but you got to trust me,
而你要完全照我说的做
and you have to do exactly as I say.
往右边走一步
Take a step to the right.
我踹开门
I kicked it in.
你先冲进来 开了两枪...
You were first through, squeezed off two rounds...
而这时嫌犯又开了一枪
As the suspect fired a second shot.
他开了两枪吗
He shot twice?
是的
Yes.
呼吸 洛曼 呼吸
Breathe, Loman, breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
真♥相♥都在报告里
The truth is in the paperwork.
新人应该去买♥♥彩票
The rookie should go buy himself a lottery ticket.
上班第二天就升了一级这种事
I mean, what are the odds he would earn a notch
概率有多大 拜托
on his second day? Come on.
我跟你说 我昨天跟他搭班一整天
Let me tell you, I had this kid the entire shift yesterday.
没感觉他像快枪手啊
He didn't strike me as a gunslinger.
我不相信新人和牛仔
I don't trust rookies or cowboys.
或者脸书和丈夫
Or Facebook or your husband.
这四个我都没说错
And I'm right about all four.
告诉我那个狗♥娘♥养♥的没必要
Tell me the son of a bitch won't have any use
上救护车了
for that ambulance.
验尸官在路上了
Coroner's en route.
新人的防弹衣挡了一枪
Rookie took a slug to the vest,
但把毒贩干倒了
but managed to put the dealer down.
哈莉在里边吗
Is Harlee inside?
是的 她没事 毛都没少
Yeah, she's fine, not a scratch.
怎么样
How we doing?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
姓名 杰马·马尔科姆
Name's Jamarr Malcolm.
之前一直跟着北头帮一起混
He runs with the Northside crew until recently.
-他们声称已经独♥立♥ -每具尸体都这么说
- They claim he's independent now. - Every corpse is.
好像确实有关联 巨量存货 封装形式
He had some kind of connect, sizable stash, cut and bagged.
-我们的妞呢 -里边
- Where's our girl? - In there.
短袜加凉鞋
Socks and sandals?
对 很拉风吧
Yeah, they funky as hell, right?
我让你教教那孩子
When I told you to show the kid the ropes,
看来已经开始教枪战了
I assumed you'd work your way into shootouts.
没想过要慢慢来
Never thought much of training wheels.
因为你根本不需要
That's because you never needed them.
应该还有个人从卧室窗户逃走了
There might have been a second man out the bedroom window.
看清他的样子没
Did you get a look?
白人男孩 蓝色上衣和黄色帆布鞋
White boy, blue tank, yellow sneakers.
他拿包了吗
Did he have a bag on him?
我没看到
Not that I saw.
赃物在客厅
Stash is in the living room.
但愿那是全部
Yeah, well, hopefully that's all there is.
我会派人去查他们的同伙
I'll have the boys look into known associates.
需要我帮什么忙吗
You need anything from me?
我一直很需要你 沃兹
I always need you, Woz.
哈莉 我问你呢
Harlee, I'm asking.
我们俩的关系如何
Are we good?
你还想知道多少
How much do you want to know?
我还需要知道多少
How much do I need to know?
我们很铁
We're solid.
好吧 我会打个电♥话♥给内部调查科
All right. I'll lob a call in to Internal Affairs,
看看他们明天能不能在局里
see if they can interview you and Loman
给洛曼和你录个口供
tomorrow at the precinct.
行啊
Okay.
今晚我们在墨菲餐馆订了位置
We're on ice tonight at Murphy's, all right?
不如今天给你放个假
Why don't you take the rest of the day off,
去看看你的孩子吧
hold the kid's hand for a little bit.
好吧
All right.
子弹射穿了大门
A bullet penetrated the door.
桑托斯警官破门而入
Officer Santos kicked it in,
犯罪嫌疑人表现出攻击性行为...
and the suspect made an aggressive gesture after--
不对 朝门开抢就是攻击性行为
No, shooting the door was the aggressive gesture.
好的
Right.
我们遭受枪击 你先进了门
We took fire. You were first to enter,
与对方交火并击中他的胸部
engaging the assailant and shooting him in the chest
他还击并击中你的防护衣
as he returned fire, shooting you in the vest.
你当时朝我开枪的时候 怎么不事先说一声
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表