剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
你应该听她说了什么
I think you should hear her out.
我忙了一晚上就是为了把这个带来给你
I mean, I traveled all night to bring that here for you.
我要把埃斯巴达送去惩教中心
I'm sending Espada to Metro.
他中午就会被提审
He'll be arraigned by noon.
我在火车上搞了副本
I made copies on the train.
不是茱莉亚·埃尔害死你搭档的
Julia Ayres didn't get your partner killed.
-是你 -我跟你说过了
- You did. - I told you.
茱莉亚·埃尔向她的
Julia Ayres outed my partner,
黑帮赞助人
an FBI agent,
曝露我的联调局搭档
to her mafia benefactor.
我跟她汇报完两天后
Two days after I briefed her,
他的舌头被放在礼物盒
his tongue showed up here
送来这里
in a gift-wrapped box.
他不该继续当卧底的
Only he shouldn't have still been undercover.
你让他继续干是因为你迷上了他的妻子
You kept him there because you were obsessed with his wife.
这根本是两码事
That had nothing to do with it.
我们就快把继约翰·高蒂之后
We were on the verge of the biggest mob bust
-最大的黑帮端了 -她不是那么说的
- since John Gotti! - That's not how she puts it.
她说你乘虚而入
She says you took advantage,
操纵了她的情感
emotionally manipulated her,
还有当她丈夫告诉她
and how she tried to end your affair
他要完成任务回家时
when her husband told her
她如何设法结束跟你的婚外情
he was punching out of his assignment and coming home.
任务还没完成
The job wasn't done.
是的 但你已经着迷了
Yeah, but you were already hooked,
我俩都知道你和你的欲望
and you and I both know nothing gets in between you
是不可阻挡的
and your desires.
你不断地延长你搭档的
You extended your partner's undercover assignment
卧底任务
over and over again,
扮演他善良的朋友
playing the sympathetic friend.
安抚他 把他安插回黑帮
Bucking him up and putting him back in the ring
没有尽头
with no end in sight.
阿兰是我的朋友
Alan was my friend.
我没扮演任何人
I didn't play anybody.
没安排任何事 他知道风险
I didn't play anything, and he knew the risks!
这可不是让妓♥女♥做角色扮演
This isn't just dressing up some prostitute
叫她你的线人的名字
and calling her by your asset's name.
这是过失犯罪
This is criminal negligence.
茱莉亚·埃尔曝露他
Julia Ayres exposed him.
她才是坏人
She is the villain here.
你是这么告诉自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
因为在那样的愤怒
Because somewhere underneath all that rage
和扭曲的激♥情♥之下
and twisted passion,
有人就他搭档的事
there's a real person trying to reconcile
为自己寻求开脱
what happened to his partner.
逮捕我 找上沃兹尼亚克
My arrest, getting Wozniak,
追击埃尔
pursuing Ayres,
不是报仇
it's not vengeance.
你这是整我们 来拯救你自己
You screwed us so you could save yourself!
打电♥话♥
Make a call.
我到楼下时 把埃斯巴达放出来
I want Espada out by the time I get downstairs.
我再也不跟你有联♥系♥
And then I never hear from you again.
♪Great God almighty, lord♪
♪I made it out alive♪
♪I made it out alive♪
♪Great God almighty, lord♪
♪I knew it wasn't my time♪
哈莉来电
♪I knew it wasn't my time♪
♪It wasn't my time♪
♪Great God almighty♪
♪It wasn't my♪
♪It wasn't my♪
♪It wasn't my♪
♪Great God almighty♪
♪It wasn't my time♪
♪It wasn't my time♪
♪It wasn't my time♪
♪Great God almighty♪
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表