剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
In most states.
他什么时候停止的这种攻击行为
At what point did Miguel's habit of punching your face in abate?
当他因偷车被判刑的时候
When his habit of boosting cars relocated him.
是的 因为偷车坐了六年牢
Right, six-year stretch on a grand theft auto,
释放一个月后又因为杀人蹲了牢
right back in for a homicide a month after he was released.
-真惨 -是啊
- Sad story. - Yeah.
不过也见怪不怪了
And a common one.
沃兹尼亚克队长是负责那桩杀人案的
Lieutenant Wozniak was the investigating officer
调查警官
on that homicide--
大概也是你刚入队的时候
about the time you joined up with the squad.
他很擅长自己的工作
He's good at what he does.
擅长什么 找替罪羊背黑锅吗
What's that? Sending the wrong guy up?
对此我没有把握
I'm not confident he did.
当米格尔的定罪被撤销
When Miguel's conviction was vacated,
-你和沃兹尼亚克肯定很慌吧 -怎么说
- you and Wozniak had a big problem. - How so?
他在牢里坐了快十年
Guy spent almost a decade in a cage.
你不觉得他出狱以后会寻仇吗
You don't think he comes out with a major axe to grind?
这个男人夺走了我的一部分
That man took a part of me
我不再是当年的我
that I will never get back.
沉溺过去不会有任何突破
Dwelling on it won't accomplish anything,
所以我很早以前就决定
so I decided a long time ago
不会再让他夺走我生命的任何一刻
to never let him steal another moment of my life.
他免罪以后你们没有当面谈过吗
You never spoke in person after his exoneration?
我没理由那么做
I had no reason to.
你有一个
You had one.
说
Yeah?
有线索
We found something.
车♥库♥里吗
In the garage?
还找到了一袋碱液
Along with a bag of lye.
我去去就回
Back in a blink.
如果你要去哪 我可以打电♥话♥
If you have someplace to be, I can call,
帮你取消行程 谈话会耗很长时间
and I can cancel for you. This could take a while.
我在考虑履行自己的公民义务
Well, I was thinking of exercising my civic duty.
他们还允许你投票吗
While they still let you vote.
-毕竟你是重罪犯 -我明白
- You know, felons. - I get it.
你庭院活做的不少吧 队长
You do much yard work, Lieutenant?
多到能知道某人在草丛边打转[拐弯抹角]
Enough to know when someone's beating around the bush.
因为我们在你车♥库♥里找到一些工具
'Cause we found some tools in your garage so clean
干净到让人以为它们从来没碰过一丁点土
you'd think they'd never touched a speck of dirt.
尽管我很乐意在这坐上一整天...
As much as I'd love to sit around here all day and trade--
我们在你车♥库♥地上的排水口
We found strands of hair in the drain
找到了几根毛发
on your garage floor.
黑色长发
Long, black hair.
除非它们是很久以前就掉在那里
Unless it's been down there a real long time,
不然肯定不是你的头发
I think it's a safe bet they're not yours.
我的狗长得一身好毛发
My dog has a great head of hair.
好的 行 很快答案就会揭晓了
Oh, right, right, well, I guess we'll know soon enough.
我们正在分♥析♥中
I mean, it's being analyzed right now.
搜查令下得真快 你真棒
Quick search warrant. Good for you.
履行自己的公民义务罢了
Eh, just exercising my civic duty.
那一晚 当比安奇指使枪手
The other night, when Bianchi had gunmen
袭击沃兹尼亚克的家时
hose down Wozniak's house,
你非常英勇地把他儿子送去了医院对吧
you heroically drove his son to the hospital, yes?
我就踩了几下油门和刹车
I mean, I slammed my foot on the pedal
甩几个弯
and made a few sharp turns.
这怎么就英勇了
I don't know how heroic that is.
在医院的警官在你车的后备箱里
Officers at the hospital discovered a shovel
发现了一把铲子
and a tarp in your trunk.
我说过 那是为布鲁克林社区花♥园♥出一份力
Like I told them, I chip in at the Brooklyn Community Garden.
现在事态走向有三种可能
One of three things are gonna happen right now:
你被捕 沃兹尼亚克被捕
You go down, Wozniak goes down,
或者你们俩都被捕
or you both go down.
决定权在你手里
It's in your hands.
你忘了第四种
You forgot option four.
你继续围着我们转
You keep running laps between us,
却一无所获
and we give you nothing.
以你多年折磨嫌犯逼供的经验
All your years grinding suspects into confessions...
选项四的机率有多大
How many times did option four happen?
洛曼警探
Detective Loman.
什么情况
What's all this?
威尔科和他的手下在拷问沃兹和哈莉什么事
Verco and his goons are sweating Woz and Harlee about something.
是我们需要担心的事吗
Something we need to worry about?
不知道 但琳达来电♥话♥了
I don't know, but Linda called.
说内部调查科彻查了他们的车♥库♥
Said IA just ransacked their garage.
谢谢 明天见
Thanks, see you tomorrow.
场域意识第一章第一节 不注意周围情况
Field awareness 101, not paying attention
会给自己带来麻烦
to your surroundings can lead to trouble.
跟你违背停职处分的麻烦不一样
Not as much as violating the conditions of your suspension.
我只是来购物
I'm just doing a little shopping.
我负责的茱莉亚·埃尔调查案怎么样了
How's my Julia Ayres investigation coming along?
不再是你负责了 罗伯特
It's not your investigation anymore, Robert.
你知道的
You know that.
逮捕下一任纽约市候任市长
Taking down the next Mayor-Elect of New York City,
这种重大行动会让某位女士
a big bust like that can put a woman
入围副局长人选名单
on the short list for Assistant Director.
是你在跟踪哈莉尚未成年的女儿
You were the one who stalked Harlee's teenage daughter.
这事你没法狡辩
You can't come back from that.
除非能证明我的行为
Unless it became clear that my actions
是为了揭露哈莉的真面目
were about exposing Harlee for who she truly is,
以及她为了防止我揭露她
and that she manipulated this whole situation
操控了整件事
to stop me from doing it.
我得走了
I gotta go.
能狠心杀人的女人
A woman's capable of murder,
什么事都能做出来 不是吗
she's capable of just about anything, wouldn't you say?
看来哈莉是个相当可怕的前女友
It turns out Harlee is a pretty scary ex-girlfriend.
我什么都知道 哈莉
I know everything, Harlee.
我知道米格尔愤怒地来找你 提出要求
I know Miguel came to you angry, making demands.
你知道他不会放过你
You knew he wouldn't leave you alone,
或是你女儿
or your daughter.
为了孩子我们什么都会做
We'd do anything for our kids.
没错
Sure...
比如做晚饭
Like cook dinner.
如果你没其他问题了
So if you don't have any more questions...
我有问题
All I have our questions.
你到哪 问题就到哪 警探
Questions seem to follow you everywhere you go, Detective.
我对比安奇突然毙命有疑问
I have questions about Bianchi's abrupt ending.
这问题我不会追究
I left them unanswered.
毕竟他曾朝警♥察♥开枪
He took a shot at cops, after all.
还想杀了一位助理检察官
And tried to kill an ADA.
自卫
Self-defense.
从你的角度思考
From one human being to another,
我觉得你也会坚持这一套说法
I think you could claim the same thing too.
自卫 正当杀人
Self-defense, justifiable homicide,
但我已经掌握了沃兹尼亚克
but know that I have iron-clad forensics
跟那具尸体有关的铁证
linking Wozniak to that body.
如果你不说实话
If I don't hear the truth straight from your mouth,
他就会面临妨碍司法的起诉
he's facing an obstruction charge.
那么
Well...
你可以走了
you're free to go.
只要你确认了哈莉的说法
As soon as you confirm Harlee's story.
我有四个警探能证明
I have four detectives who can testify
我配合你调查了三个小时
that I've cooperated with you for three hours.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
如果你还想浪费我的时间
If you wanna waste more of my time,
去找我的工会代表谈话吧
schedule a circle jerk with my union rep.
稍等一下 队长
Give me a minute, Lieutenant.
米格尔找上了哈莉 她采取了自卫措施
Miguel came at Harlee. She defended herself.
本该报♥警♥的
Should've called 911.
可她慌了 把尸体藏起来了
Instead, she panicked and hid the body.
等她觉得安全了
When she thought it was safe,
就转移尸体并用碱液加速腐烂
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表