剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
It is him who doesn't see me straight.
-你被蒙蔽了 -没有
- Your judgment is clouded. - It's not.
我保证对于他和这事都没有
On him, on this, I promise you, it is not.
-你在乎这家伙 -比我想的更在乎
- You care about this guy. - More than I'd like.
在乎到愿为他掩盖事实
Enough to cover for him?
他跟这事没关系
He has nothing to do with this!
哈莉 是你拿走了我的弹壳吗
Harlee, did you lift my shell casing?
上面有我的指纹
My fingerprints are on it.
所以我们才不能碰
That's why we don't touch them.
不
No.
卡罗琳是被我的枪打死的
Caroline was killed with my gun.
枪被偷了
It was stolen.
我不能告诉你过程 也不能说原因
I can't tell you how. I can't tell you why.
只是这事你得相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me on this.
你想让我相信你
You want me to trust you?
你只会指责我向内部调查科告密
You all but accused me of snitching to Internal Affairs,
还要我葬送整个谋杀调查
and you're asking me to submarine an entire murder investigation
只因为你求我了
just 'cause you asked me to?
-对 -你要我跟这女人的父母说
- Yes. - You want me to go to this woman's parents
"抱歉 谋杀案破不了了
and say, "Sorry, murder unsolved.
我们没法替你女儿伸张正义"
There will be no justice for your daughter"?
对
Yes.
我今晚能睡着吗
And expect me to sleep tonight?
做还是不做 苔丝 好吗
Look, do it or don't do it, Tess, okay?
你说了算
It's your call!
但我在求你帮忙
But I am asking for your help.
你在这儿
There you are.
没想到你计划好要绕道了
Didn't realize there was a planned detour.
只是得借旁人眼光来审视
Just needed to look at things with fresh eyes.
监控录像呢
Security footage?
在这儿呢
Right here.
-沃兹尼亚克队长 -是
- Lieutenant Wozniak? - Yeah.
我听说你想见我
I was told you wanted to see me.
对 我想看看卡罗琳·温斯顿
Yeah, I want to see Caroline Winston.
我知道你想快速出尸检报告
I know you wanted this one fast-tracked.
你来的时候我刚在准备做尸检
I was just prepping the body for autopsy when you came.
非常感谢
Well, I really appreciate it.
我能跟她单独待一会儿吗
Can I have a minute alone with her, please?
我还没 我是说还没清理她
I haven't--I mean, in terms of cleaning her up.
没事 没关系
Oh, no, that's--that's okay.
她不是我的祖母 我不介意
She's not my grandmother. I-I can handle it.
从来没太在意过这种
Never put much thought into this old...
老套的与尸体坦诚相处的事
heart-to-heart with a corpse routine.
本来我得说
But I'm supposed to say...
我会找到朝你下手的人
I'll find the person that did this to you.
不过这次会有...
This one's gonna be...
一点点不同
a little different.
我知道是谁下的手
See, I know who did this to you.
你不该落得这下场
You didn't deserve it.
但我不会破了这案子
But I'm not gonna solve this case.
我肯定你可能更希望在别的地方
I'm sure you probably would much rather be someplace else.
我也这样想
That makes two of us.
但我向你保证
But I promise you this...
等我找到对你下手的人
that when I find the guy that did this to you...
我不会报♥警♥的
I'm not gonna call the cops.
如果你有其他发现...
Well, if you get anything else...
你本来打算用哪一招的
What slug did you think you were gonna use?
我只是在效仿拿破仑的策略
I was just following Napoleon's playbook:
先到场 再随机应变
show up and see what happens.
低级错误
Amateur hour.
你以为我不会罩你了吗
You didn't think I'd have you covered?
谢谢 沃兹
Thank you, Woz.
如果谁要让你为自己搞砸的事负责
If anyone's gonna make you pay for your screw-ups,
最好他妈的是我
it damn well better be me.
看来比安奇今天要逍遥法外了
Looks like Bianchi got away with murder today.
我也算是吧
In a way, so did I.
暂时而已
For now.
我对死人是信守承诺的
I don't break promises to dead people.
我今天去找了比安奇
I paid Bianchi a visit today.
试探了一下他的意图
Traded threats over cucumber water.
他的目的很明确 要么告诉谁让你我盯着他
His was clear: I tell him who put you and I onto him, or--
要么他一次一颗子弹打空你的弹夹
Or he empties your clip one bullet at a time?
我不能让手上沾更多血
I can't take any more blood on my hands.
是你的枪 但嫁祸比安奇的武器是我给你的
It's your gun, but I gave you the weapon to plant on Bianchi.
我们的手上都沾血了
We both have blood on our hands.
我想你找错地方了
Uh, I think you have the wrong apartment.
克里斯蒂娜 我是你妈妈的朋友
Cristina? I'm a friend of your mom's.
我能跟她聊聊吗
Can I talk to her?
她现在没空到门口来
She can't come to the door right now.
真聪明 她把你教得很好
Smart. She taught you well.
你估计不记得我了
You probably don't remember me.
我记得上次见你时 你才五六岁
I think last time I saw you, you were five or six.
我是你妈妈的教官
I was your mom's training officer.
我叫卡迪
My name's Caddie.
你看着不像警♥察♥
You don't look like a cop.
我退休了
I'm retired.
要我给她带什么话吗
Do you want to leave a message for her?
帮我转交东西给她
Delivery, actually.
帮我把这个给她
Do me a solid and give her this.
跟她说我会如她所愿避一阵风头
Tell her I'm laying low a while like she asked.
别打开
And don't open that.
我从没发现你也会品葡萄酒
I never took you for a wine connoisseur.
是啊 开什么玩笑
Oh, yeah. Are you kidding me?
比如 这个
For example, this here--
这是红酒
this is a red.
那是你自己动手干的吗
Is that a do-it-yourself project?
鉴于目前发生的一切
Well, with everything that's going on around here,
我要理清大脑
I need a clear view.
窗户没有破洞 团队没有内鬼
No cracks in the window, no cracks in the team.
别一个劲儿劝说自己并非如此
Don't work too hard trying to convince yourself otherwise.
你的谋杀案调查得怎么样了
We're good with your murder investigation?
最初以为像是下午打发时间的读物那样简单
What started out as an afternoon lay-up
现在完全变成侦探小说般复杂了
is now a full-blown whodunit.
有时这些事的发展就是出人意料
Sometimes these things get away from you.
有人需要镇纸吗
Anybody need a paperweight?
那可是证据 你弄坏 你负责
Whoa, that's evidence. You break it, you buy it.
去募款吧 已经坏了
Take up a collection. Thing's busted.
什么画面也没有
Never recorded a frame,
就好像已经被清除了
as if it's been wiped clean.
整个警局最近被诅咒了
Well, this whole precinct's been jinxed recently,
我们被信天翁[厄运]找上门了
as if we picked up an albatross.
你的队伍很专业 队长
Crack team you got here, Lieutenant.
没错
Yep.
只是缺了木匠
Except no carpenters.
人总是出乎你预料
Well, you never know about people.
比如 唐尼·波普
For instance, Donnie Pomp.
我第一次看档案时 以为打错字了
Even when I first saw the file, I thought it was a misprint.
怎么会有唐尼·波普这种名字
What kind of name is Donnie Pomp?
然后我发现他有个
And then I come to find out that he has this--
很漂亮的女友
this knockout of a girlfriend.
可以把钉子递给我吗
Will you hand me the nails there, please?
然后我仔细调查后发现
And then, you know, as I'm turning over rocks,
事情越来越有趣了
things get interesting fast.
希望你也能变得越来越有趣
I wish you'd start getting interesting fast.
跟那个女友谈话挺尴尬的
It got awkward talking to the girlfriend.
这个婊♥子♥是有多蠢
I mean, how does this dumb bitch not know
不知道自己的男人背着她给别人吹♥箫♥
the guy's smoking pole on the side?
我想这就是幸福的无知
I mean, blissful ignorance, I guess.
总之我会找到他
Well, I got to find him anyway.
你今天应该没怎么吃东西
Figured you didn't eat much today.
我应该给你一把钥匙
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表