剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, they've carried sins for all of us.
这不是什么陷害
This is not a damn setup.
很快就完事了
It'll all be over soon.
除非我们换个选择
Not until we choose differently.
我们把比安奇的事结了 也许就可以了
Once we get Bianchi off our backs, maybe we can.
我们在用人命讨价还价
We're bargaining with a life.
你没觉得有什么不对吗
That doesn't bother you?
如果今晚有人丧命
If someone's dying tonight,
至少他死有余辜
at least it's someone who's earned it.
那得查查死亡名单
Might want to check that list.
我们大概都在上面
I think we're all on it.
比安奇不会在公共场所射杀两名警♥察♥
Bianchi's not gonna shoot at two cops out in the open.
比如夜晚的废弃码头吗
A deserted dock late at night?
我觉得还挺私密的
Seems pretty private to me.
关掉
Turn it off.
怎么 你看到什么了
What, do you see something?
是灯光的问题吗
Think a trick of the light?
什么灯光问题
What the hell's a trick of the light?
我看到有什么在动 不确定
I saw some movement. I can't be sure.
哈莉 如果你有事瞒着我
Harlee, if you know something that I don't--
沃兹 我跟你是一边的
Woz, I'm on your side.
好吧
Okay.
取消还来得及
We can still abort.
不 不 我们不能空手而归
No, no, we're not going home empty-handed.
咱们共同的朋友跟我说
I was told by our mutual friend
没必要动武
those wouldn't be necessary.
好吧
All right.
沃兹尼亚克 行动取消
查尔斯 直接开过去吧
Charles, let's drive straight to the event.
还是不能去见老朋友们了
I won't be visiting with old friends after all.
只是确认一下我们的枪不会再次被偷
Just making sure our guns don't get stolen again.
看来她不打算让大家好言相谈了
It looks like she gave up on us playing nice.
叫那贱♥人♥离开 不然以后要她好看
Tell that bitch to turn around, or this will come back on her.
有人说总有一颗子弹在等着你
They say there's a bullet waiting for us all somewhere.
告诉埃尔 说我随时都能送她子弹
You tell Ayres I can call hers in anytime I want.
或者我们在此了结
Or we can end this now.
现在你有麻烦 而我们能解决
All right, you have a problem. We have a solution, okay?
拿着 大嘴巴的杀手就归你了
Take this, and the loose-lipped hit man is yours,
我们就两清了
and we call it even.
不 你们得告诉我
No, call it even when you tell me
谁指使的你们才两清
who's pulling your strings.
跟手♥淫♥后的平静一样
Nature of handjobs and peace accords.
没人能百分之百满意
No one's completely satisfied.
如果我们不断突袭你的据点
We can dismantle your operation by the end of the week
你的生意撑不过这周末
if we keep raiding your locations.
你自己人帮我们打垮你
Your own man helping us sink you?
我觉得这比
I would think that's gotta sting more
几个热血警♥察♥要难搞得多
than a couple of headstrong cops.
卡上有住址
Address is on the card.
我们安全返回后监护人员就会撤走
Chaperone will be gone as soon as we make it home safe.
你想怎么处置内鬼都行
Fix your leak however you choose.
沃兹
Woz!
最好没人跟踪我们
No one better follow us,
你再也不许靠近我妻子
and don't you ever get close to my wife again,
不然你就看好大门
or you're gonna be watching the door,
等着我闯进来吧
and I'm coming through it.
埃斯巴达 醒醒
Espada, wake up.
我醒着呢 你给我喂爆米花
I'm awake. You were feeding me popcorn.
我才不叫停呢
Why would I stop you?
下班啦 走吧
End of shift. Let's go.
我们达成协议了
We made the deal.
这么简单 我们就把他这么扔这儿
That's it? We just leave him here like this?
和平的代价
Price of peace.
我可不愿付这种代价
Not a price I agreed to pay.
-我们得撤场 -必须吗
- We need to clear out. - Do we?
几小时前 我们得保他安全
A couple hours ago, we needed to guard him.
几周前 我们得抢劫装甲车
A few weeks ago, we needed to heist an armored car,
而昨晚 我们得原谅你
and last night, we needed to forgive you.
埃斯巴达 你想摊上这些事吗
Espada, did you need any of those things?
我可不想
Because I did not.
而我们都为你和沃兹尼亚克卖♥♥命
And we amount to you and Wozniak
老大和最受宠的孩子
the boss man and the favorite child.
-你说完没 -没 我有话说
- Are you finished? - No, I could keep going.
我们给比安奇承诺了
We gave Bianchi our word.
一旦毁约 我们全都成了靶子
We break our promise, and it's open season on all of us.
如果你这么想他死
You know, if you want him dead so bad,
不如拿这把枪去杀了他
why don't you take this gun and kill him yourself?
我们都是杀他的凶手 图福
We all killed him, Tufo.
我们都有罪
We're all guilty.
那你最好证明自己良心上过得去
Then you better prove your conscience can handle it.
我们每天能安全回家的唯一办法
The only way we all make it home safe every night
就是彼此照应
is if we have each other's backs.
如果你没办法继续下去
If you can't do that anymore,
也许你不适合这里
then maybe this isn't your place.
没想到今晚还能见到你
Didn't think I'd be seeing you again tonight.
有些话还是当面说的好
Well, some things are better said in person.
比安奇那怎么搞的
What happened with Bianchi?
为什么取消了
Why the wave off?
当我站在房♥顶时总是焦虑不安
You know, I always worry when I'm on a roof.
我打小
Ever since I was a kid,
总觉得自己会跳下来
I always thought I'd step off,
从不知自己想不想或为什么想
never knowing if or why I wanted to.
大概只不过是好奇会发生什么
Just curious what would happen, I guess.
我能给个提示
I can give you a hint.
惨烈的罪案现场
Messy crime scene.
但容易侦破
But easy solves though.
我
Yeah, I...
我在码头看见联调局的人
I saw the Feds at the dock.
联调局
Feds?
你确定
Are you sure?
他们是抓比安奇的
Yeah, they're chasing Bianchi,
我想确保他们不会把你抓了
but I want to make sure that they don't get you instead.
他们来了
They're here.
好的
Okay.
你在办公室吗
You at the office?
待得快长草了
Just long enough to decompress.
你没喝杯小酒什么的
That wouldn't involve a shot of something?
没 卡洛斯 我准备敞开心扉
No, Carlos, I'm gonna talk about my thoughts and feelings
大哭一场
and have a good cry.
倒三杯
Pour three.
请勿打扰
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你需要帮忙才会打给我吗
You only call me when you need a favor?
我不是你的线人了 斯塔尔
I'm no longer your asset, Stahl.
对 你不是了
No, you're not.
你现在是另一种存在 对吗
You're something else now, aren't you?
你索取 索取 直到榨干
You take, and you take, until there's nothing left.
你真的以为我不会发现
You really think I wasn't gonna find out
你们今天的会面吗
about your meeting today?
我已经厌倦一味付出 哈莉
I'm done playing the giving game now, Harlee.
像你这种神经病不该玩 句号♥
Someone as unhinged as you shouldn't play, period.
多亏你的无能
We could've wound up with a bullet between the eyes
让我们差点丧了命
thanks to your incompetence.
你今天已经打了可怜牌
You've already played the vulnerable card today.
-变个花样吧 -我俩都看见你了
- Try a new one. - We both saw you.
比安奇可能也跟我们一样看见你了
If we did, Bianchi could've.
你什么也没看见
You didn't see anything.
拖车 码头尾端
Trailer, end of the marina.
干得漂亮 哈莉
Well, bravo, Harlee.
你今晚本可以结束一切
You could've ended everything tonight,
但你却怎么做了 你警告了埃尔
but instead, you did what? You warned Ayres?
现在是时候弥补了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表