剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
十二个小时内 我们就会从她那里讨回公道
In 12 hours, we should have it straight from her mouth.
你很有把握沃兹尼亚克会投降
You're confident that Wozniak will finally surrender?
如不然 我们可怜的小客人就要
Well, if not, our sad little guest over there
被移送到都会区看守所
will be processed and moved to MCC.
把警♥察♥送进看守所
Putting a cop in Metro,
你这是要整死他
you're throwing him in a shark tank.
把他生吞活剥了
Let him get eaten.
看看沃兹尼亚克的队友还能支持他多久
We'll see how long Wozniak's crew stands by him.
斯塔尔把他关在哪里了
Where's Stahl keeping him?
市中心 联调局的拘留所
Downtown. The FBI detention center.
一定是因为暗♥杀♥未遂
It had to be the assassination attempt.
他感到茱莉亚要脱身了
He felt Julia slipping away
他立马抓了埃斯巴达
and he reacted by picking up Espada.
我卡住他脖子时
I should have finished him off
真应该结果了他
when I had my hands around his throat.
-我们告不告诉队员 -让大家都炸了窝吗
- Do we tell the crew? - Get them more pissed off
他们已经是草木皆兵了
and paranoid than they already are?
我先把埃斯巴达弄出来
Let me get Espada first.
你知道这要付出什么代价
You know what that's gonna take.
只牵住斯塔尔不能一劳永逸
Stringing Stahl along wasn't gonna work forever.
图福不接电♥话♥
Hey, Tufo's not answering.
你们觉得他会不会
Do you think he's hot enough
自己动手对付昆斯呢
to move against this Quince guy on his own?
他兄弟脑水肿躺在梅西诊所
Well, his brother's lying in Mercy with a cerebral edema,
他在管埃斯巴达要大量武器
and he asked Espada for enough weapons
-要大干一场 -知道吗
- to fuel a small revolution. - You know what?
在图福动手前把那个毒贩逮捕
Arrest the dealer before Tufo gets to him, okay?
内特 你好吗
Nate. Hey, you okay?
-出什么事了 -没事
- What happened? - Nothing.
-我在工作 -你妈妈好吗
- I mean, I'm working. - Is your mom all right?
她很好 爸爸
She's fine, Dad.
我在写一篇关于你们队的稿件
I'm writing a freelance on your unit.
埃尔议员女士在这里度过的时间
How Councilwoman Ayres' time here
如何救了她的命
saved her life.
我能采访你一下吗
Think I can get an interview?
你知道 我非常愿意
You know, there's nothing I'd like to do more,
但我现在不行
but I just can't do it right now.
现在不行 晚会儿好吗
I can't. Later?
人♥渣♥们可不在乎什么上班时间
Scumbags don't keep banker's hours.
下一个纹身就纹这句话
My next tattoo.
我们要装作卖♥♥什么东西
What, are we gonna pretend we're selling
女童子军的饼干吗
Girl Scout cookies?
那要我们穿制♥服♥就更好了
Be better if we were in uniform.
我更希望有埃斯巴达的武器 他在哪儿
I'd prefer Espada's arsenal. Where is he?
糟糕的夜晚 更糟糕的早晨
Rough night, rougher morning.
他现在帮不了任何人
He's in no condition to help anyone,
-包括他自己 -放下武器
- including himself. - Drop the weapon!
-纽约警局 -你最好听他的 亲爱的
- NYPD. - I'd listen to him, sweetheart.
你手里可拿着AK呢 凯伦 杀了他们
You got the AK, Karen. Just smoke 'em.
-放下枪 -警♥察♥
- Guns down now! - Police.
-趴下 -放下枪
- On the floor! - Put 'em down!
我们已经说过这些了
We've already been through that part.
你现在可没资格谈条件 大英雄
You're in no position to be laying out terms, hero.
可能你没注意 妹子手里拿着的
Maybe you ain't notice, but baby girl here's packing
可是自动步♥枪♥ 每秒能打19发子弹
an automatic. 19 rounds per second.
-洛曼 -怎么
- Yo, Loman. - Yeah?
妹子敢眨一下眼 你就先放倒她
Baby girl blinks, you drop her ass first.
-冷静 图福 -不需要
- Easy, Tufo. - No need.
妹子不会朝一屋子警♥察♥开枪
Baby girl ain't gonna light up a room full of cops
尤其是还有这个小伙子看着呢 是吗
with the little man watching, now, is she?
艾德里安 回房♥间去
Adrian, get to your room.
听着 我不命令任何人该做什么
Look, I'm not telling anybody what to do.
我喜欢先做出榜样
I prefer to lead by example.
哈莉 不要这样
Harlee, don't even think about it.
现在你有选择了
Now you've got a choice.
想想你下一步要做什么
Let's think about what you do next.
你可以杀几个警♥察♥
You can waste a bunch of cops,
假设他们不会报复
assuming they don't waste you back,
你也要在单独监禁中度过后半生
you spend the rest of your life in solitary,
或者我们现在可以谈一谈
or we can have a conversation.
谈什么 是他的傻帽哥哥弄坏了我的货车
Conversation is his dumbass brother wrecked my delivery car.
丢了一批很值钱的货
Ditched a high-value shipment.
-车在哪儿 -你以为在哪儿
- Where's the car now? - Where you think?
-车是偷来的 -警方扣押了
- The ride was stolen. - Police impound.
好的 好消息是 我们就是警♥察♥
All right, well, the good news is, we're police.
不如你让我们帮你
Why don't you let us help you out.
你能说的再具体点儿吗 美人儿
Can you be more specific, dollface?
我们放了车
We liberate the vehicle,
交给你
deliver it to you,
他哥哥的债就清了
and his brother's debt is paid.
永远清了
Forever.
是我中风了吗 因为听起来
Did I have a stroke? Because it sounds like
像是你答应想要杀了我们的帮派成员
you promised to steal a car from NYPD
从纽约警局偷一辆车出来
for the banger who just tried to kill us.
我看不如我们打一通匿名电♥话♥
I say we place an anonymous call.
确保特警队在昆斯的卧室找到海♥洛♥因♥
Make sure SWAT finds a pound of smack in Quince's bedroom.
逮捕报告递交之前
And he implicates your brother for trafficking
他就会供出是你哥哥在贩运
before the arrest report is filed.
-你想这样吗 -我想要报仇
- Is that what you want? - I'm looking for payback.
你以为没有警徽 就凭一副指节铜环
And you thought you'd get it by banging through the door
直接上门挑衅 你就能报仇了吗
with no badge and a set of brass knuckles?
洛曼有警徽 我是旁观者
Loman had a badge. I was an observer.
等等 你上交了你的警徽吗
Wait, wait, wait. You turned in your shield?
我需要些时间好好想想
I'm taking some time to evaluate.
你这第一天想得怎么样
How's day one working out?
我来见卡洛斯·埃斯巴达
Hey, I'm here to see Carlos Espada.
我是他的律师
I'm his attorney.
马特·沃兹尼亚克先生
Matt Wozniak, esquire.
你至少应该穿身西装再冒充律师 马特
You could have at least worn a suit, Matt.
我要跟他说话
I wanna talk to him now.
不行 这里不行 这里不接受访客
No, not here. There's no visitors here.
等他在惩戒中心收监后才可以
Not until he's three hots and a cot at Metro.
这就是你不听我话的后果
This is what happens when you don't play ball with me.
你的队员会因你的傲慢付出代价
The rest of your team gets to pay for your arrogance.
他不知道关于茱莉亚的任何事
He doesn't know anything about Julia.
你在走一条死路
You're drilling a dry hole,
不过我想你已经习惯了
but I'm sure you're used to that by now.
我没想从他那儿得到什么
I'm not even looking for anything from him.
我只是在收你的债
I'm collecting on your debt.
明天早上九点
So 9 a.m. tomorrow,
6♥4♥警区的卡洛斯·埃斯巴达警探
Detective Carlos Espada of the 6♥4♥th precinct
将被州地方法♥院♥提审
is going to be arraigned in U.S. District Court,
在那之后 你我就都无能为力了
and after that, it's out of both our hands,
你可以开始看有没有团购价的
so you should start looking at group rates
好律师了
on a really good lawyer.
是吗
Yeah?
那样你就永远得不到你真正想得到的了
And you're never gonna get who you're really after.
反正我现在也扳不倒她
I'm not getting her now.
那就这样吧 结束了
So that's it. It's over.
我知道扮演殉道者很难
I know it's hard playing the martyr
特别是让你周围的人都因此受到伤害
when you're inflicting all this damage on everybody around you.
那就随便吧
So go ahead.
要么你保护这个烂人
You protect one lousy whore for the mob.
要么 你带上窃听器
Or... you wear the wire.
录下埃尔议员女士
You get Councilwoman Ayres on record
然后交给我
and you deliver it to me.
不是一周内 也不是一月内
Not in a week, not in a month,
但足够我去阻止埃斯巴达的传讯
but soon enough for me to stop Espada's arraignment.
你哥哥还真是把这弄得够糟啊
Your brother really did a number on this.
不是他的错 有个老太太闯了红灯
Wasn't his fault. Some senior lady ran a light.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表