剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Anyway...
感谢给我分享的机会
thanks for letting me share.
谢谢你 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
第一次总是最难的
The first time's always the hardest.
这样开始一天也不错啊
It's a nice way to start the day.
我能帮你什么吗
What can I help you with?
你见过这两个人吗
You ever seen these two guys?
如果我上报我的枪被偷 最糟糕的也就是
If I report my gun stolen, worst-case scenario,
我被解雇
I get fired.
最糟糕的是再有人死掉
Worst-case scenario is another body drops,
而你的报告看上去就像不打自招
and your report looks like a half-baked alibi.
你该睡会儿
You should get some sleep.
我们要想睡个好觉
We'd all be sleeping easier
除非把比安奇想要的那个名字直接给他
if we just gave Bianchi the name he's looking for.
沃兹 我们不能那样做
Woz, we can't.
只要我们把斯塔尔的名字透露给比安奇
We even whisper Stahl's name to Bianchi,
联调局的调查就黄了
the Feds' investigation goes belly up,
你和所有队员就会被抓
and you and the crew get rounded up.
那就是之后的问题了
Ah, that's a tomorrow problem.
现在我们先专心消除比安奇对我们的影响
Today we got to focus on taking Bianchi's leverage away.
我觉得他不会一直拿着我的枪
I doubt he's playing hot potato with my gun.
很可能有一个安排好的枪手随时待命
He probably has a designated shooter on standby.
那就回到停尸房♥
Then back to the morgue--
谁杀了卡罗琳谁就拿了你的枪
whoever killed Caroline has your gun.
找凶器的最好方法就是
And the best way to find a murder weapon...
破案
Solve the murder.
有趣的是人们总说一样的话
Funny how they always have that same expression.
"谢谢你帮我从痛苦中解脱"吗
"Thank you for putting me out of my misery"?
"我有个秘密"
"I've got a secret."
往往凶手就是那个秘密
It's usually who killed them.
上次我被要求保守秘密
Yeah, it feels like yesterday
仿佛就在昨天
I was asked to keep that secret on ice.
我们时间紧迫
Turns out we're on a clock.
我们得在比安奇的枪手再杀人前
We got to find Bianchi's triggerman
找到他
before he kills again.
你们俩打没打算告诉我你们到底做了什么
You two ever gonna tell me what you did
惹怒了这个麻烦的意大利佬
to piss off this overstuffed cannoli?
会说的 不是今天
Someday. Not today.
我不玩儿塔罗牌不会占卜
Since I don't deal in tarot cards,
所以也没什么能告诉你们的
there's not much I can tell you.
我们只是需要一点儿线索
We just need a place to start.
常规疑点没能有什么帮助
Usual suspects are no help--
弹道检测没有匹配 没有指纹
no ballistics match, no fingerprints,
没有痕量证据
no trace evidence.
所以什么也没有吗
So you got nothing?
信息不多不代表没有
Not much isn't nothing.
死者体内有精♥液♥
There's semen present in the body.
没有性侵犯迹象 可能是自愿行为
No signs of sexual assault, probably consensual.
系统里有匹配吗
Was there a match in the system?
目前为止没有
So far, no.
根据样本生命周期 已故的温斯顿女士
Based on specimen life span, the departed Ms. Winston
是在死亡前八小时内有过性行为
had intercourse within eight hours of her death.
失陪了 我还有三台尸检要做
If you'll excuse me, I have three more autopsies.
所以要么你的男朋友上了他前任
So this boyfriend of yours was either screwing his ex,
要么在杀手动手之前有别人见了她
or someone else saw her before the hit man got to her.
去跟纳瓦谈谈
Go talk to Nava.
这得你去
It's got to be you.
问问他是不是跟她在一起
Ask him if he was with her.
听着 就算他们在一起
Look, even if it's a yes,
我们也都知道他不是凶手
we all know he didn't kill her.
但你会知道是他撒谎了还是我们有了新线索
But you'll know if he's lying or if we have a lead.
我们还是不去引火上身了
We'll stay out of the line of fire.
警局见
Meet you at the precinct.
小的时候我们只有彼此
As kids, all we had was each other.
华♥莱♥士♥是哥哥
Wallace, being the older brother,
总是照顾我
he, uh, always looked after me.
他曾是我的"屠龙勇士"
He was my dragon slayer.
我那个街区 可是有很多"龙"
And in my neighborhood, they had a whole lot of dragons.
最近我一直在想关于家庭
You know, I've been thinking a lot about family
关于忠诚之类的事
and loyalty lately...
想它们有多么重要
how important they are...
有多么脆弱
how fragile they are.
我想是时候我拿起剑
And I think it's about damn time I pick up a sword
来保护我哥哥了
for my brother.
所以我向您们发誓
So I will make you this vow.
如果您们让华♥莱♥士♥出去
If you let Wallace out,
我保证他再也不会回到监狱
I promise he will never be back in here again.
假释是获得第二次机会 对吗
Parole is about second chances, right?
我请求您给我第二次机会
I'm asking you to give me a second chance
做一个好弟弟
to be a better brother.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
有了决定我们会通知你的
We'll notify you once we've made our decision.
警探
Detective?
我知道重新安排时间你不高兴
I know you're not happy we're rescheduling.
那天我要去参加葬礼
I have to attend a funereal that day.
我先挂了
I got to go.
我还以为你今天会请病假
I thought you might call in sick today.
出庭一个家庭暴♥力♥的案子
Starting a trial on a domestic violence.
我的证人很紧张 我得在场
My witness is skittish. I need to be here.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I walk with you?
关于卡罗琳的案子
It's about Caroline's case.
你们发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
没有 但法医发现了一些事
No, but the medical examiner did.
尸检有什么问题吗
Something in the autopsy?
有证据表明
There's evidence that Caroline...
卡罗琳在被杀之前几小时跟某人在一起
was with someone in the hours before her death.
"跟某人在一起"
"With someone"?
-你觉得是我 -我没这样说
- You think it was me. - I didn't say that.
但你是为这而来
But it's why you're here.
不 我来是因为我非常想
No, I'm here because I'm committed
找到杀她的凶手
to finding her killer.
我可以等DNA结果
I can wait for the DNA analysis.
但那需要时间
But that'll take time.
所以如果你有什么想跟我说的
So, if there's anything you want to tell me--
我可以告诉你 我是跟你在一起
I can tell you that I'm with you,
至少过去是
or at least I was.
我选了你
I chose you,
即使她一直打电♥话♥求我选她
even when she called and called and begged me to pick her.
你说她离开时很难过
You said that she was upset when she left.
是因为茶杯以外的事吗
Was it about more than the teacups?
是 我拒绝了她
Yeah, I turned her down.
我把她推出门外
I pushed her out the door,
然后某个没人性的用枪对着她的头
where some monster put a gun to her head--
听着 我来这儿不是
Look, I didn't come here...
指责你做了什么
to accuse you of anything.
你就是
Yes, you did.
你知道她可能跟谁在一起吗
Do you know who this guy might be?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是伊森
Could be Ethan...
我猜的 她开始跟公♥司♥里的一个人约会
I guess, this--this guy she started seeing from her firm.
我还以为只是作秀
I thought it was for show.
怎么了
What?
我曾去伊森家参加超级碗派对
I went to a Super Bowl party at Ethan's once.
他住的地方离她家三个街区
He lives three blocks from her.
所以她才从公园抄近路回家
That's why she cut through the park.
她就快到家了
She almost made it home.
卡罗琳大概四点走的
Caroline left, like, 4:00-ish.
往那边走了
She headed that way.
我叫了个车去健身房♥
I got an Uber and went to the gym.
你让她大晚上自己走回家吗
You let her walk home alone... at night?
严格意义上来说 那已经是清晨了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表