剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Are these two cops of yours entrepreneurs?
我认为是误会
I'd call it a mistake.
你做的这个交易
This deal you made,
能豁免整个团队吗
does it include the crew's immunity?
他们也上船了吗
Are they on the hook for this?
你们觉得自己能玩弄了我吗
Do you two think you can play me?
关于茱莉亚我一无所知
I didn't know anything about Julia.
你觉得我能像你一样当内鬼吗
Do you think I could ever be a rat like you?
我和斯塔尔不是一伙的
I am not in league with Stahl.
他毁了我的生活 我恨他
He--he ruined my life. I hate him.
你恨他 就和你爱我一样
You hate him like you love me--
见风使舵
when it's convenient.
沃兹 求求你
Woz...please.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
那晚在码头
That night at the pier,
你把它藏哪儿了
where did you hide it?
窃听器 你藏哪儿了
The wire, where did you hide it?
我女儿还在里面
My daughter's inside.
哈莉 你把它藏哪儿了
Harlee, where was it?
不能这个时候在这儿谈
This is not the time or the place.
老天爷 告诉我
God! Tell me.
在哪儿
Where was it?
在我背上
On my back.
真是个聪明的姑娘
You're a smart girl.
你脱了衣服 让我难堪
You undress. You shame me.
你让我怀疑早已确信的事情
You make me doubt what I knew I knew.
他们说会把克里斯蒂娜从我身边带走
They said they would take Cristina away from me.
他们说会把我关进监狱
They said they would put me in jail.
你害我把萨珀斯坦推下了楼
You let me push Saperstein off a building.
不 我努力阻止过你
No, I tried to stop you!
我杀了他
I killed him!
我为了保护你杀了他
I killed him to protect you!
你别歪曲事实了
Stop twisting things around.
你杀了萨珀斯坦
You killed Saperstein
因为你已经失去控制 陷入偏执
because you were out of control and paranoid.
我所做的一切都是为了保护我女儿
I did what I did to protect my daughter.
哈莉 我们本可以找到办法的
Harlee... we could've found a way.
我可以解决你的麻烦
I can make your troubles go away,
就像上次一样
just like I did last time.
上一次 我确实干了
Last time, I was guilty.
那就应该更轻松了 对吧
Should be easier, then, shouldn't it?
我更希望那一切从未发生过
I prefer it never happened.
我和我兹尼亚克交情很深
Wozniak and I go way back.
他越过一条线
He stepped over a line,
我能让他朝反方向走
and I can make him step in the other direction.
每个笑容
Every smile,
每次对话
every conversation,
你看着我的眼睛
you looked me in the eyes
却背后给我捅刀子
while you were twisting the knife in my back.
你是个骗子 胆小鬼
You're a liar, you're a coward,
你是叛徒
and you're a rat.
你和我握手
You shook my hand,
保证只要我支持你的雄心壮志
and you promised me you would handle the department
就会搞定警署
if I supported your ambitions.
在我的世界里 这样的疏忽
In my world, that kind of negligence
绝不能容忍♥
is just not tolerated.
他让两个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Now, him, he allowed two corrupt cops
直接走到我身边 栽赃陷害我
to walk right up to me and plant a weapon.
为了敲打我吗
Is that meant to impress me?
我只是需要知道
I just need to know...
我引起了你的注意
that I have your attention.
这正是斯塔尔给你录音的原因
This is exactly why Stahl gave you the recording--
挑拨离间
to divide us.
别让他得逞
Don't let him.
如果我们团结在一起
If we just stick together in this--
我绝不会再信任你了 永远不会
I will never trust you again--ever.
我会为茱莉亚做任何事
I'll do anything for Julia.
我不会让她倒下的
I will not let her go down.
沃兹尼亚克不会凭白地做这事
Wozniak didn't do this alone.
肯定因为某个人或某件事的缘故
Something or someone gave him good reason.
那才是你需要消除的威胁
That's the threat you need to eliminate.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表