剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
桑托斯警探
Detective Santos.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning to you, too.
我给你叫个优步吧
I'll call you an Uber.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我今早要出庭做初度询问
I got a big direct examination today in court.
证人是个精明的警探
Some hard-nosed detective.
你和沃兹尼亚克警探
How did you and Lieutenant Wozniak
是怎么发现袭击的
come upon the attack?
我们在和那附近一个线人谈话
We were talking to a confidential informant
然后听到厮打的声音
in the neighborhood when we heard the sounds of a struggle.
这伤疤背后有故事吗
Does this scar have a story?
每道伤疤都有故事
Mm, don't they all?
这个是
It was, uh...
手术留下的 16岁的时候
surgery. I was sixteen.
做啦啦队时弄的吗
Cheerleading injury?
现在我想给你叫车了
Now I wanna call you an Uber.
我在场上 不是边上
I was on the field, not on the sidelines.
在跑道上
Running track.
你跑得快吗
Were you fast?
我很快
I am fast.
我们跑去帮忙 发现了拉塞尔先生
We ran to help, and we found Mr. Russel.
你和沃兹尼亚克队长为什么
What caused you and Lieutenant Wozniak
在巡警来之前就进了饭店
to enter the restaurant before patrolmen arrived?
我们发现后门似乎有
We discovered what appeared to be fresh blood
新鲜血迹
on the back entrance.
我们是担心可能有其他受害人才进去的
We entered concerned that there might be other victims.
你们找到了吗
Did you find any?
你眼前就是公立学校体育联盟布鲁克林区
You are looking at the PSAL Brooklyn Borough Champion
一百米和四百米冠军
in the 100 and 400.
纪录依然保持
Records still stand.
是吗
Yeah?
那你为何不跑了
Why'd you hang up the cleats?
这个
That.
当时我的膝盖肿了 我很固执
My knee was sore. I was stubborn,
还得跑4乘200接力赛
and I still had the 4x200 relay to run.
最后一场比赛伤着了吗
You hurt it on the last race?
我是这么跟大家说的 但其实我是在
That's what I told everybody, but I actually hurt it
热身时伤到的
during warm-ups.
但你还是跑了
And you ran anyway?
我是顶梁柱
I was the anchor.
我的职责就是捧回奖杯
It was my job to bring it home.
你进去后就发现了被告人
Once inside, you discovered the defendant,
比安奇先生对吧
Mr. Bianchi, right?
没错
That's right.
我搜了他的身 在他身上找到了武器
I searched him and I found the weapon on his person.
带有血迹的皮革警棍
A leather sap with blood on it.
这个是怎么回事
What about this one?
有的伤疤背后就没这么美好的故事
Some scars don't have such a happy story.
没别的问题了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
我有问题
I have a question.
警探 你或者沃兹尼亚克队长
Detective, did you or Lieutenant Wozniak
有真的看到比安奇先生袭击受害人吗
actually see Mr. Bianchi attack the victim?
没有 我们只看到他进去
No, we only saw him enter.
受害人自己
Did the victim himself
有向你描述比安奇先生吗
give you a description of Mr. Bianchi?
受害人当时昏迷了
The victim was unconscious.
我们还没来得及询问
We didn't have time to wait for a statement.
恕我直言 法官阁下 受害人是否指证
Due respect, Your Honor, the victim's identification
与证据采集不发♥生♥关♥系♥
has no bearing on admissibility of evidence.
我懂法律 律师
I understand the law, counselor.
我也懂门上发现的血迹
I also understand that the blood found on the door,
被警探用作合理根据的辩护
which detectives cited as justification for probable cause,
其实与比安奇先生无直接联♥系♥
had no direct connection to Mr. Bianchi.
其实在他们搜他身之前
In fact, they lacked any evidence identifying
根本就没证据证明被告人有嫌疑
the defendant as a suspect before they searched him.
法官阁下
Your Honor--
因此他们搜身时找到的武器
Which makes the weapon they found during their search
不可作为证据
inadmissible.
被告人排除重要证据的动议成立
Defense's motion to suppress granted.
接下来是哪一块
What piece comes next?
爸爸
Daddy?
接下来是哪一块
What piece comes next?
跷跷板
Teeter-totter.
爸爸 不行啊
Daddy, it doesn't work.
让我看看
Well, let's see.
问题在这呢
Look, here's your problem.
这里的力度不够
You don't have enough force here...
第一块就没法动 瞧
to get this first piece moving...see?
这就是关键
And that's key.
在合适的地方用合适的力度
You need the right amount of force in the right place
让每一块都按你的想法移♥动♥
to get all the pieces to move exactly how you want them to,
一块带动另一块 以此类推
and that piece gets the next one moving, and so on,
就会产生适当的反应 但必须保证
and you get the proper reaction, but you gotta make sure that...
在让它们运转之前计划好一切
everything's planned out before you even set things in motion.
你得让每一块
You get all the pieces...
完全就位
perfectly in place,
接着准确预估
then you predict exactly...
它们会如何应对压力
how they're going to respond to the pressure.
成功了
It works.
绝对的压力
Never stood a chance.
这案子本该铁定进入庭审的
99 times out of a 100, this case goes to trial.
我本该说得更具体些
Ugh, I should've been more specific.
不 你做得很好
No, you were great.
我们证据确凿
We had solid foundation.
乐观点看
Well, on the bright side,
你没被那群匪徒瞄准
you stay out of the mob's cross hairs.
却正中我上司的靶子
And land right into my boss'.
地区检察官在选举年常常不满
DAs tend to frown on fumbled-away Mafia cases
漏网的黑帮案子
during an election year.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
你很有说服力
You're very persuasive.
我能想到至少有一位法官不赞同
I could think of at least one judge who disagrees.
我曾多次在富勒法官庭上辩护
I've appeared in front of Judge Fowler dozens of times.
从没见过他那样让证据作废
Never seen him toss evidence like that.
或许他今天恰好心情不好
Or you caught him on a bad day.
你想要我送你回局里吗
You want a lift back to the precinct?
我的车在大门口
My car's out front.
下楼吗[双关: 完蛋了吗]
Going down?
拜托
Come on...
你不会真以为那番表现就瞒得过去吧
You didn't really think that performance would hold up, surely?
正义可能起跑慢一步 但会很快追上
Justice can be slow off the block, but she closes fast.
也可能会半路跌倒
She can also be tripped up.
你只需要找正确的人合作
All you need are the right friends.
那得给我介绍一下
You'll have to introduce me.
如果要做介绍
Well, if we're making the introductions,
不如介绍打算陷害我的那个人吧
how about the name of whoever suggested this little frame-up.
我不记得有这回事
I don't recall.
你会把枪藏在这套衣服的哪里
Where do you hide a gun in that suit?
稍等
Hang on...
我又记得了
It's starting to come back to me.
我想你也能记得
I thought it might.
匿名举报
Anonymous tip.
匿名
Anonymity...
会唤起我们最邪恶的一面
it brings out the worst in us.
我更喜欢别人知道我的名字
I prefer people to know my name.
因为你是自恋狂
That's because you're a narcissist.
睡着了 世界也跟着停转
The world stops when you fall asleep.
睡觉时会发生很多事
A lot of things can happen when you go to sleep.
记住今晚别把车停在房♥子前面
Remember not to park in front of your building tonight.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表