剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Bye.
准备逃走吗
Thinking of escaping?
抱歉 你说什么
Excuse me?
旅游休闲
旅游栏目
Travel section.
没有 我只是瞎想罢了
Oh, right. No, no. I was, uh...dreaming.
你应该让你老公带你去个暖和点的地方
You should make your husband take you someplace warm...
趁气温还没急转直下
before the weather takes a brutal turn.
我还有两步就到家了
I'm a half a block from my house.
一定要今晚吗
Does it have to be tonight?
你可以告诉克里斯蒂娜我会早送你回家的
You can tell Cristina I'll have you home early.
一小时后到
Be there in an hour.
我们必须在自己害死自己之前
We need to clear the air around us
把一切都说清楚
before we choke on it.
除了冷库 这神秘的聚会还有好多
I can think of more secure locations than the freezer
更安全的地方能选吧 哪儿都比冷库安全
for this mysterious powwow-- like pretty much anywhere.
冷库已经被查过了
It passed inspection.
见面地点没问题
We're solid on that front.
硝烟不断啊
Always bombs going off somewhere.
你刚向比安奇发起了强硬攻击
You launched a pretty big one at Bianchi.
我知道你不想这么做
Look, I know it's not a play you would have called,
但还是谢谢你支持我
but I appreciate you having my back.
我厌烦了与魔共舞
I just got tired of dancing with the Devil.
至少共舞时 你知道他的手在哪里
At least when we're dancing, you know where his hands are.
是的 我以为把我的枪
Yeah, I thought if I got my hands on my gun,
拿到手就行了 现在却发现不行
that would be enough, but now I realize it's not.
比安奇不达目的就不罢手
Bianchi will keep coming until he gets what he wants.
你可以控制局势
You can handle the heat.
继续摇头就行
Just keep your head on a swivel.
音乐还没停
The music's still playing.
放下 不然我放倒你
Drop it, or I drop you!
抱歉 请不要开枪
I'm sorry! Please, don't shoot.
妈妈 天啊
Mom! Oh, my God.
-进屋去 -放下枪
- Get back inside! - Put your gun down!
天啊 你没事吧 莫妮卡
God, are you okay, Monica?
你没接听电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
等一下 你认识她吗
Wait. You know her?
她待在窗外 我以为...
She was at the window. I thought--
你没搞错吧 你差点伤到人
Are you serious? You could have hurt someone!
告诉我刚才怎么回事吧
You want to tell me what that was?
那是我学校的朋友
That was my friend from school!
-这就是你的说辞吗 -什么
- That's your story? - What?
你以为我不知道
What, you think I don't know
米格尔有个叫莫妮卡的外甥女吗
that Miguel has a niece named Monica?
-不要做那种事 -什么事
- Do not do that thing. - What thing?
就是绕开我们的话题
The thing where you spiral out of what we're talking about
用别的话题转守为攻
and you put me on the defensive for something else.
好吧 好了好了 我做错了
Okay, all right, all right. It was a mistake!
我...
I--
我反应过激了 好吗
I overreacted, okay? I--
知道吗 不会
You know what? No.
不会 我...
No, I'm--
我不会把你牵扯进来
I'm not gonna put you in the middle of this.
牵扯进来什么
In the middle of what?
我今天破了一起凶杀案
I solved a murder case today.
好吧
Okay.
那不是你的工作吗
Isn't that your job?
是的 但有时我会在工作时
Yes, but sometimes me doing my job
惹怒其他人
makes other people angry.
妈妈
Mom...
你是不是有危险
Are you in danger?
我在解决这件事 好吗
I'm--I'm taking care of it, okay?
所以你才惊慌失措吗
Which is why you freaked out?
所以我才惊慌 没错
Which is why I freaked, yeah.
克里斯蒂娜 宝贝 我...
Look, Christina, baby, I...
我讨厌让你这么做
I hate that I have to ask you to do this,
但我别无他选 好吗
but I have no choice, all right?
我要你...
You're gonna have--
你要我去吉玛阿姨家住
You need me to go to Aunt Gemma's.
是的
Yes.
我会尽快解决好
I'll take care of this as quickly as I can.
我保证 但哪怕只有一丁点可能
I promise, but if there is even the slightest chance
-会发生... -妈妈 没事
- that something could-- - Mom, Mom, it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我明白
I get it.
你不想我出事
You need me to be safe,
但我也不想你出事
but I really need you to be safe, too.
跟我一起走吧
You got to come with me.
这是我的责任
This is my responsibility.
我不能躲起来
And I can't hide.
我必须留下来解决
I have to stay here and take care of it.
那你的安全呢
What about taking care of yourself?
拜托
Please.
拜托 妈妈
Please, Mom.
你必须跟我走
You got to come with me.
我都喝完两轮了
Hey, you're two drinks late.
我泊车时还是准时的
I was on time when I parked.
但好像就是无法下车
Just couldn't seem to get out the car.
我不是在抱怨
I'm not complaining.
希腊人有个传统
The Greeks had this tradition.
他们登陆敌人的海岸时
When they landed on an enemy's shore,
会烧了自己的船只
they burned their own boats.
为什么呢
Why's that?
开弓没有回头箭
No turning back.
你只能相信
The only thing you could trust
你旁边的人
is the man that was next to you.
开弓没有回头箭
No turning back.
跟我走吧 凯文 收着吧
Come with me. Kevin, keep it.
你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what this is about?
给你 在你自己有一件之前
Here, until you get one of your own.
这是萨珀斯坦的 我保证他不会介意
It was Saperstein's. He won't mind, I promise.
我不用了
I'm good.
你随意
Suit yourself.
这硬汉不用穿外套啊
Who's the tough guy with no coat?
这是什么 抢劫冰棒吗
What is this, the popsicle heist?
内室
Inner sanctum.
内部会议
Crew business only.
避人耳目
Away from prying eyes and ears.
还有敌人
And hostile parties.
抱歉 感觉就像是
Sorry. It was almost like trying
在纽约找停车位
to park in New York out there.
穿上这个
Put this on.
我不冷
I'm not cold.
不要逞英雄
Hey, don't be a hero.
这叫麻木
It's called being numb.
别担心 我们不会在这待太久
Don't worry. We won't be here that long.
老兄 你刚来
Man, you just got here,
就规划好日程了吗
and you're already laying out the agenda, huh?
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
我从来都不热衷去忏悔室
I-I-I was never big on confessionals.
你要跟人理清楚
You need to get right with somebody,
就得面对面
you have a face-to-face.
现在 内部调查科无所不在
Now, Internal Affairs has been everywhere,
让我们觉得他们真能找到些什么
making us think that they're looking around the corner.
我被影响到了
It got to my head.
我以为有人妥协了
And I thought somebody was talking.
结果那是他们放出的烟雾弹
It turns out that it was smoke and mirrors,
但伤害已经造成
but the damage was done...
因为我开始怀疑这屋里的人
as soon as I started doubting the people in this room.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
那我们该怎么做
So we're supposed to what?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表