剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
waiting for it. Pat yourself on the back.
你们这是干吗 夏令营吗
What am I running, a summer camp?
你队长呼叫支援的时候 你得出现
When your lieutenant calls for backup, you show up.
不能离开队伍做壁花
You don't leave your team hanging for arts and crafts.
我们没同意做这个
We didn't sign up for any of this.
有人同意了
Well, some of us did.
在联调局的豁免协议上签字
Right on the dotted line of the FBI immunity deal.
你最好收回这话 警探
You might wanna walk that back, Detective.
这并不能改变真♥相♥
Doesn't change its truth.
华♥莱♥士♥ 趁你弟弟
Wallace, wrangle your brother
还没做出严重误判 赶紧劝劝他
before he has a serious lapse in judgment.
你是指你怀疑我向内部调查科泄密后
Oh, like when you had me on the pavement
在人行道上打我那次吗
'cause you thought I was talking to Internal Affairs?
别 那种失误吗
No. That kind of lapse?
我每天来上班 都知道
Every day I show up because I know we're stronger
集体的力量大于个人
as a unit than we are by ourselves.
有人现在在捕杀我们的队伍
Our team is being hunted right now,
而我们马上就没有时间了
and we're running out of time.
所以你得和我回去
So you're coming back with me to the station,
做好自己的事
and you're gonna do your job.
哪怕我得把你铐回去
And if I have to take you back in cuffs, I will.
我一直在想 如果我被联调局抓了
You know, I've been thinking about what I would've done,
我会做什么
had the FBI picked me up.
我爱的人是谁呢
Who are the people I love?
家里的两个孩子
Two kids at home.
我只想看着他们长大
All I want is to watch them grow up.
很难不去想如果换作我
It's hard not to think that I wouldn't be sitting
会怎么做
right where you are.
我多少次回想之前发生的事
No matter how many times I replayed what happened,
都看不到其他选择
I can't see any other angle.
茱莉亚来电
至少你去找了沃兹
Well, at least you went to Woz.
这就是你和萨珀斯坦的区别
It's the difference between you and Saperstein.
哈莉 你还好吗
Harlee, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
看起来不像没事
You don't seem fine.
我送你回去吧
Why don't you let me run you home?
今天已经很难熬了
It's been a rough one.
先重新把他抓了再说
Let's rearrest this guy first.
*Nothing's gonna stop me*
*Nothing's gonna knock me*
*I'm taking on the titans*
*They're turning*
如果我超速了 一定是因为
If I was speeding, it's only 'cause I hate
我痛恨这差事
this part of the job.
我只能允许这一次 路易斯
I'll allow it this once, Lewis.
文森特·罗西在后面吗
You got Vincent Rossi back there?
我感觉你知道他在我这儿
Something tells me you know I do.
队长还没签字 我们就把文件上交了
We turned in our paperwork, without our LT signature.
还不能移交他
He's not ready for transfer.
车里的人是谁
Who's the guy in the car?
比安奇的杀手
Bianchi's hit man.
这就是我们的任务吗
That's our assignment?
对 谢谢你们过来
Yeah, thanks for coming through.
好像我们有得选似的
Like we had a choice.
拿着 在有电♥话♥进来前盯好他
Here, keep an eye on him until the call comes.
我可什么都没说
You know I haven't said a word.
我们可能要和你老板聊两句
We might want to consider a few to your maker.
他知道这是什么情况吗
Does he know what he's in for?
不知道 但他知道他活该
No, but he knows he deserves it.
793 837
793, 837.
斯塔尔探员
Agent Stahl?
我们在做加减
We're adding and subtracting.
-是埃尔 -她怎么了
- It's Ayres. - What about her?
监控拍到她去和桑托斯警探见面了
Surveillance has her arriving to meet with Detective Santos.
在哪
Where?
看来轮到我来找你了
Guess it was my turn to come to you.
是你说想找个隐秘点的地方
Well, you said you wanted someplace private.
我一直很喜欢你家
I've always loved your home.
你准备好了吗
So you ready to do this?
把一个人送上死路
Send a man to his death?
在我眼里他其实更像个禽兽
I call him more of an animal, actually.
我不是说这不是他应得的
I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it.
那你什么意思
Then what are you saying?
只要我们告诉比安奇一个名字就能避免这一切
We can avoid all of this if we just give Bianchi a name.
我了解沃兹 这不是他的风格
I know Woz. This isn't how he operates.
他不会在没把握的情况下
He wouldn't start a war with a mob boss
和黑帮老大开战 更不会孤军奋战
that he couldn't win, not on his own.
事情怎么发生的不重要
Doesn't matter where it started,
关键是在这里了断
only that it ends here.
对我来说重要
It matters to me.
如果你告诉我是谁逼他的
If you tell me who put him up to it,
我就能保证他不再被人掌控
then I can make sure he's not getting played.
他能照顾好自己
He can take care of himself.
是啊 那你呢
Yeah, and what about you?
你知道的 这种事情会毁了你
You know, this kind of thing can destroy you,
让你后悔至极
make you wish to hell you could go back.
你觉得我不了解那滋味吗
You think I don't know what that feels like?
你可以放手不管的 哈莉
You can still walk away, Harlee.
保护自己
Protect yourself.
或者我可以留在这保护我爱的人
Or I can stay here and protect the people that I love.
在我看来 没有选择
From where I'm standing, there is no choice.
总是有选择的
There is always a choice.
我想这就是你我的区别
I guess that's the difference between me and you.
那今晚码头见了
Then I'll see you at the docks tonight.
你觉得你还能瞒得了我吗 哈莉
You still think you can keep secrets from me, Harlee.
我想我没有得到上帝足够的眷顾吧
I guess God didn't grant me enough serenity.
别担心
Don't worry about it, man.
我又带了点来
I brought some more.
我早就放弃
And I stopped asking God for things
向上帝祈求了
a long time ago, really.
上帝根本听不到
Just wasn't listening.
你不能因为看不到结果
You can't give up so easy
就这么轻易放弃
just 'cause you don't see results.
我已经看够了各种结果
I've seen plenty of results,
只不过没有我想要的
just not the ones I wanted.
那不是上帝的错
That's not God's fault.
是人的错 他们总是让人失望
That's people. They never fail to disappoint.
除非你从不抱希望
Unless you expect the worst,
即使对你最亲近的人都是这样
even from your nearest and dearest.
你有关系亲近的人吗
You got anyone near and dear to you?
你愿意牺牲一切的人
Someone who you'd do almost anything for?
我想我们都有的
I guess we all do.
他们就是失望最大的来源
That's where the biggest disappointments come from.
否则会很孤独的
It can get lonely otherwise.
萨珀斯坦 5741
别骗自己了 老兄
Don't kid yourself, man.
我们都是孤独的
We're all alone.
我们什么时候开始滥用私刑的
When did we become judge, jury, and executioner?
他杀了个无辜的女人 可能还有别人
He murdered an innocent woman, and probably many others.
我不是同情他 苔丝
I'm not saying I feel sorry for him, Tess.
我是说我不想再盲从命令了
I'm saying I'm tired of blindly following orders.
这就是团队合作
Well, that's how a squad works.
但现在到底是谁在指挥
But who's giving the orders at this point?
我们怎么知道这不是陷阱
Yeah, and how do we know this isn't a setup?
拜托
Come on.
他在受到证人保护期间出事
Aren't we responsible if something happens to him
不得我们背锅吗
while he's in protective?
那谁来替你背锅呢
Now who's responsible for you, huh?
每次你犯错 沃兹都帮你搞定
Every time you make a mistake, Woz is there to fix it.
无论你有什么麻烦
And whenever you have a problem,
哈莉还得听你的抱怨
Harlee has to listen to you whine about it,
然后再给你出谋划策
then she walks you through the options.
他们为我们大家扛了罪责
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表