剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I lost my daughter.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你卖♥♥给她
You sold her
十粒奥施康定
ten Oxy pills.
她吃了九粒
She took nine.
然后她死了
And she died.
但你不知道的是
But here's what you don't know,
我的儿子
is when my son
把你打得半死
was beating you half to death,
他是在帮你
he did you a favor.
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
因为那时我在你的公♥寓♥里等你
'Cause I was waiting for you in your apartment.
如果你知道我是谁
If you knew who I was,
你为什么不...
why didn't you...
为什么还不把你杀死吗
Why haven't I killed you yet?
我的愤怒
My anger
是联♥系♥我和我女儿的桥梁
is the bridge that connects me to my daughter.
如果我杀死你
So if I was to kill you,
就等于我放开我女儿了
it would be letting go of my daughter.
如果有人来找你
If anybody comes to you
问你发生了什么事
and asks you about what happened...
我什么也不会说
I have nothing to tell them.
我甚至没看见是谁做的
I never even saw the person who did this.
现在你看见了
Now you have.
这是我儿子
This is my son.
如果有人问你
If anyone asks you
是谁打你的
about who did this to you,
我需要你否定
I need a denial.
不是这个人 跟他长得一点也不像
This wasn't the guy. Looks nothing like him.
那我想我们就谈到这了
Then I guess our hour's up.
♪Ain't no salvation here♪
♪Only ghosts♪
♪And the things they know♪
♪Whispers feed the fear♪
♪The secrets grow♪
♪Hope has flown away♪
♪Here it goes♪
♪The tidal wave♪
♪There's no escape♪
♪Nowhere to run♪
♪Oh here it comes♪
♪We can't erase♪
♪The things we've done♪
♪Here it comes♪
糟糕的一天
Hell of a day.
糟糕的一晚
Hell of a night.
没人在家
Nobody's home.
我甚至没敲门
I hadn't even knocked.
为什么呢
Why not?
我不确定要怎么说
I wasn't sure how to say
该说什么
what I need to say.
好吧 我也是
Well, you're in good company.
我花了半天时间在想
I spent half the day trying to figure that out.
所以昆斯今晚不会睡得很好
So Quince won't be getting much sleep tonight?
不会
No.
不会 但是
No, but the--
布鲁克林的街道能平静一下
the streets of Brooklyn will get some rest.
一晃眼
Look away for one minute
一切都改变了
and everything changes.
睁开双眼
Open your eyes
你终于看清了某人
and you see something for the first time.
就像她
Like her.
她是谁
Her who?
朱莉娅
Julia.
比安奇
Bianchi
有个录音
kept a recording.
你听到了什么
What'd you hear?
我没看清
I didn't see it.
我不想看清
I didn't want to see it.
但以防万一我还是替内特掩盖了
But I covered Nate just in case.
沃兹 你没看清什么
Woz, what didn't you see?
我认识的朱莉娅 并不存在
She doesn't exist, the Julia I knew.
暗♥杀♥未遂
The assassination attempt,
是在演戏
it was staged.
她事先就知情了
She knew it was gonna happen
还有我家被扫射
and the shooting at my house.
不
No.
不
No.
朱莉娅也许有时会越界
I mean, J--Julia may cross some lines,
但她绝不会那么做
but she would never do that.
她爱你
She loves you.
你也是
So did you.
现在她会成为市长
And now she's gonna be the mayor
因为"朱莉娅不会那么做"
because "Julia wouldn't do that."
但我听到了
But I heard it.
我全听到了
I heard everything.
她知道你知道吗
Does she know you know?
她会知道的
She will.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我选择原谅
I'm gonna forgive.
你甚至不跟她谈谈吗
Before you even talk to her?
不是朱莉娅
Not Julia.
她为实现抱负做出了选择
She made choices to serve her ambition.
你为了保护
You made yours
你的女儿做出了选择
to protect your little girl.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有时
Sometimes,
当一切都崩塌了
when everything's cracked,
灯光就是在这时进来的
that's how the light gets in.
它会引导你走出黑暗
And it shows you the way out of the darkness
只要你愿意
if you let it.
你觉得我们能走出来吗
You think we can make it out?
我觉得我们已经走出来了
I think we already have.
我知道这很疯狂 但...
I know it's crazy, but...
有时我感觉好像他就在附近
sometimes I felt like he's still out there,
米格尔在等着我
like Miguel's waiting to find me.
你把他的尸体埋哪了
Where did you put his body?
你记得87公路那废弃的营地吗
You know that abandoned camp up 87?
克里斯蒂娜小时候
Where we used to take Cristina
我们经常带她去那看星星
when she was little to look at the stars?
我就是把他埋那了
That's where I left him.
那个地方太适合米格尔了
That place is too good for Miguel.
我当时没很多时间
I didn't have a lot of time.
我想没有更僻静的地方了
I couldn't remember a place so quiet.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表