剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
That doesn't help us if we don't know what train it is.
等到 让我看看 柱子上的漆
Hold on, let me see this. The paint on the pillars.
每线地铁都有专属颜色 这趟是绿的
See, every subway's color-coded. This one's green.
城市里还有两百个站也是这个色
Yeah, so are about 200 others in the city.
等等 这女孩也下站了
Wait, that girl's getting off too.
她是哈德逊大学的 如果她去上课
She goes to Hudson University, so if she's going to class,
那可以排除一些站
then that narrows it down to a few stops.
她也可能回家 哈莉
She could be going home, Harlee.
至少是线索
It's something, I mean--
我们找个地铁图
let's just get a subway map.
市长参选人埃尔 茱莉亚的电♥话♥
Ayres for Mayor, Julia's phone.
能请她接吗
Can you put her on?
请问是哪位
May I ask who's calling?
我名字电♥话♥里存了
My name comes up on the phone.
她正接受访谈
She's in the middle of an interview.
一小时内没空 沃兹尼亚克先生
She won't be available for an hour, Mr. Wozniak.
对
Yeah, ha--
叫她打给我好吗
have her call me back, okay?
找到什么了
What do you got?
-十四大街地铁出口 -哈德逊大学旁
- 14th Street subway exit. - Near Hudson University.
-不用讲给我 -你们俩上车
- I don't need to know. - Two to a car.
给她手♥机♥发短♥信♥
Text her phone.
跟他们说我们正在努力保释比安奇
Tell them that we're working on Bianchi's bail.
他不可能保释
He won't get bail.
他有潜逃危险 他们知道
He's a flight risk. They know that.
我们有愿意去交换的人
We have a stand-in willing to take the swap.
即使只是给比安奇一小时自♥由♥
Even if it only gives Bianchi an hour's freedom,
那就足够了
that's gonna be enough.
比安奇哪儿也去不了
Bianchi's not going anywhere.
有组织犯罪部不会让他离开他们视线
Organized Crime won't let him out of their sight.
-是我的错 -别这样
- It's my fault. - Don't.
他知道我们冲他来了
He knew we were coming.
有人警告了他 这是他的反击
He was warned. This is his counterattack.
那个实习生 是我放了她
The intern, I let her go.
我知道她会是个麻烦 但我只是想
I knew she was a liability, but I just thought
她是别人家的女儿
she's someone else's daughter.
心有仁慈是件好事
A little mercy is a good thing.
坚持下去 我们会带她回来的
Hold on to that. We're gonna get her back.
你不知道会怎样
You don't know that.
-喂 -你好啊
- Hello? - Hello again.
今天过得怎么样
How's your day so far?
告诉我她是安全的
Tell me she's safe.
暂时是 我真希望我能
For now. I wish I could say
满怀信心地说她会一直安全
with confidence that it'll stay that way,
但我想那取决于你
but I suppose that's up to you.
我们在想办法带比安奇出来
We're working on getting Bianchi out of custody.
这需要时间
It's just gonna take time.
我听起来那么有耐心吗
Do I sound overly patient to you?
求你了 告诉我她是安全的
Please, just tell me she's okay.
一点儿也不在乎
Not a care in the world.
找到比安奇后再给我打电♥话♥
Call me back when you have him.
不 等等 我只是 我得看到她
No, wait, I just-- I need to see her.
给我发些什么
Send me something.
证明她没有被伤害
Prove that she hasn't been hurt.
听着 我一直在按照你的要求做
Look, I'm doing everything that you asked me to do,
拜托了 在吗
just please--hello?
在吗
Hello?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is this?
这是只脚吗
Is this a foot?
我猜有人躲在毯子下面
I think there's somebody hiding under this blanket!
不 才没有
No, there's not.
原来你在这儿
There you are!
我就知道你在这儿
I knew you were under here!
我都想你了
I missed you.
地铁
苔丝
Tess!
没有吗
Nothing?
仅凭我们没法覆盖这一区域
We can't cover this whole area by ourselves.
我是说 她可能在任何地方
I mean, she could be anywhere.
你确定这附近没有她认识的人
Are you sure there's nobody that she knows around here
她可能来见的人吗
that she could be meeting?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我觉得没有
I mean, I don't think so.
沃兹 有一个视频
Woz, another video.
你到底在哪儿啊 宝贝
Come on, where are you, baby?
等下 什么 倒回去倒回去
Wait, what--what? Go--go back, go back!
-什么 哪里 -你看 窗户里
- What, where? - Look, in the window.
这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
斯塔尔在哪儿干什么
The hell is Stahl doing there?
无所谓了 我们需要他
Doesn't matter, we need him.
你确定你要把克里斯蒂娜的生命
Well, you sure you wanna leave Cristina's life
交到那个变♥态♥手里吗
in that creep's hands?
他能看到她
He's got eyes on her.
我们不能
We don't.
你又找到在我睡觉时
Did you find another way to torpedo my life
攻击我生活的方法了吗
while I was sleeping?
斯塔尔 听着
Stahl, just listen.
不 我才不想听你说
No, I'm not gonna listen to you.
我忙着填失业表格呢
I'm too busy filling out unemployment forms.
别骗人了 好吗
Stop lying, okay?
我知道你现在在我女儿身边
I know you're with my daughter right now.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
帮什么
With what?
我们逮捕了比安奇
We arrested Bianchi.
他给手下传了话 他们在跟踪克里斯蒂娜
He got word to his men, and they're stalking Cristina.
如果我们不放了比安奇 她就得死
If we don't release Bianchi, she's dead.
你要是还没有放了他
Must be a real problem
那可真会是个严重的问题
if you haven't already kicked him loose.
我弄不到他
I can't get my hands on him,
我也找不到克里斯蒂娜
and I can't get eyes on Cristina.
我只 我只需要你告诉我她在哪儿
I just--I just need you to tell me where she is.
这不是你我之间的恩怨
This is not about you and me.
这是我的孩子
This is my kid.
斯塔尔 求你了
Stahl, please.
联合广场 背面 咖啡棚
Union Square, north side, Coffee Hut.
她在联合广场
She's at Union Square.
马上监控联合广场
Get eyes on Union Square, ASAP,
找到有利位置
and get a good vantage point.
别让她认出来 不然跟踪者就知道
Don't let her recognize you or else the stalker will know
有人跟着她了
that she's got company.
我看到她了 她在喝咖啡
I see her. She's having a coffee.
周围有可疑人员吗
Is there anyone suspicious around her?
你能说具体点儿吗
Can you narrow that down?
如果有可疑人物出现 指给我看
If one looks promising, point me at him.
我再靠近一些侦查
I'll recon from up close.
好了 有人在用手♥机♥拍她
All right, well, there's someone who's videotaping her,
多留意一下
so look out for that.
纽约的每个人都离不开自己的手♥机♥
Every person in New York is glued to their cell phone.
这不会有帮助
That won't help.
好吧 听着 我们这样
All right, look, this is what we'll do.
我们尽可能地接近克里斯蒂娜 然后冲出来
We'll get as close to Cristina as we can and do a kamikaze run.
我们保护好她 然后离开这里
We shield her, and then we just get the hell out of here.
不 枪手可能就在她身后的
No, the triggerman could be the guy at the table
桌子旁
right behind her.
我们来不及
We won't make it.
斯塔尔得带她离开那儿
Stahl's gotta get her out of there.
任何人靠近都会有风险 哈莉
Anyone approaching is gonna be risky, Harlee.
相比我们 监视的人更不容易
Whoever's watching is less likely to recognize Stahl
认出斯塔尔
than one of us.
带她到安全的地方
她自己一个人在那儿啊 沃兹
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表