剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
只需要带枪的妈妈就行
Oh, just an armed mother.
跟我女儿在一起
A good excuse for me to leave early,
可是让我早退的好借口
spend some time with my girl.
"软禁"不就这样吗
That's what house arrest is for.
你正式假释了
You're officially off your parole.
真的吗
Seriously?
我可以重新开车了
I get the car back?
暂时是
For now.
我担心的那个坏人
Bad guy that I was worried about
出了一起致命的事故
got into a... fatal accident.
出什么事了
What happened?
就当是伸张正义了吧
Call it justice.
关键是我们可以回归正轨
The main thing is we get to have our lives back.
好吧 太好了
Well, good because
回泽西市的轮渡让我晕船
that ferry ride to Jersey makes me so seasick.
我宁愿监督
I would rather supervise a
你和詹姆斯的松露薯条之夜
night of truffle fries with you and James.
薯条没问题 其他的我就不知道了
I can deliver on the fries, I don't know about the rest.
什么
What?
妈 你们已经分手了吗
Mom, already?
人太好
Too nice?
太喜欢你
Liked you too much?
我只是觉得我不适合他
I--I just don't think I'm the one for him.
他这么说的吗
Well, did he say that?
不 他不必说出来
No, he didn't have to.
他眼中的我跟现实不一样
He thinks I'm somebody I'm not.
别这样
Don't do that.
妈 你一定要给他个机会
Mom, you have to give him a chance.
让他认识真正的你
Show him the real you.
队长
Lieutenant.
你收到我的邀请了
You got my invitation.
是的 昆斯
I did, Quince.
我来对死去的人表示哀悼
Came to pay my respects to the dead.
为时过早
A little early for that.
你看 监狱有点儿像大富翁游戏
You see, prison is kind of like Monopoly.
我好得很 而且还在收钱
I'm safe and sound and still collecting money.
我们的游戏里 风水轮流转啊
Luck changes very quickly in our game.
没关系
Don't matter.
交易停不下来
Can't stop the trade.
但也许我们都能从中受益
But maybe we can both profit.
已经没那回事儿了
That boat's already sailed.
针对你手下还有藏匿屋的逮捕证
Arrest warrants for your people and your stash houses
这会儿正在签发
is happening as we speak.
你得先找到地方
You gotta find them first.
阿什兰街41号♥
41 Ashland,
法拉盛街216号♥
216 Flushing.
我们都找到了
We identified them both.
你什么意思
What you offering?
给你个警告
A warning.
好好学学怎么跪舔
Learn to suck real good
因为一旦你没了生意
because once you're out of business,
你在这里得到的保护
the protection that you get in here
很快就会消失
is gonna dry up very fast.
可以说他很害怕
Yeah, I'd say he was rattled.
我猜一个小时内就会移♥动♥毒品
I'd put the drugs moving within the hour,
都去第三个藏匿屋
all headed to the third stash house.
好的
Yeah, okay.
解密中
音频播放器
音轨01
海伦
Helen.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你的心跳过快
Your heart rate is elevated.
对于手术恢复期的病人来说
Not what we like to see in patients recovering
不是好事
from major surgery.
等下 我需要那个
Wait, I need that.
你需要休息
What you need is rest.
你想回家 对吧
You want to go home eventually, don't you?
有事找我就按铃
If you need me, you know where the button is, okay?
睡个好觉
Try to sleep.
沃兹尼亚克
Wozniak.
别捣乱
Don't ruin my day.
爸 听到留言后
Dad, when you get this,
快来医院
come to the hospital.
有些事你得知道
There's something you gotta hear.
你在想什么 彼得斯队长
So what's on your mind, Lieutenant Peters?
现在吗 那张照片
Right now? That picture.
它对你而言很重要吧
It's gotta have a bigger meaning to you
让这些笨蛋盯着它一看就是一小时
to have these poor saps just staring at it for an hour.
是座桥
A bridge.
你在这儿 想去那儿
You're here, you want to get there,
就得建立一种联♥系♥
so you build a connection.
是啊 我从没想过会有精神类问题
Yeah, mental health has never been my thing.
但今天不一样
But today was different.
我很惊讶
I got surprised.
我不认为你是那种
You don't strike me as a person
容易大惊小怪的人
that gets surprised very often.
你呢
Are you?
收到你的消息了
Got your message.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
看来你没收到我后两条信息
Guess you didn't get my last two messages.
其实是
It was a...
虚惊一场
false alarm.
不 我收到了
No, I got them.
要是连收两条短♥信♥
But when you leave two messages
说某事是一场虚惊
saying that something's a false alarm,
那就不是虚惊
it's not a false alarm.
有什么发现
What did you find?
我认得一个人的声音
A voice I recognized.
谁的
Whose?
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
压力这么大
All this heat,
为什么不出城
why not get out of the city?
放弃自己的地盘
If you abandon your kingdom,
就丢掉了控制权
you give up control.
你那天晚上放我们鸽子
You stood us up the other night.
竞选更重要
The campaign takes priority.
临时的变动我也无法掌控
I can't control last minute changes.
我一旦登上权力的顶端
Once I reach the top,
就能保证我们不可撼动
I can make sure we're untouchable.
我知道
I know.
所以我才承诺要给你保驾护航
That's why I promise to get you there.
暗♥杀♥那招不错
The assassination attempt did well for you.
打6分
Six points.
我应该让她擦伤我的肩膀
I should have had her graze my shoulder.
吊着手臂可上相了
The sling would have played so nicely in photo ops.
我一向佩服你的直觉
I admire the instinct.
总能抓住切入点
Always looking for an edge.
而我的直觉告诉我
Just like I have the instinct now
你叫我来这儿另有目的
to know this isn't why you called me here.
我不认为你是因为要参加竞选
I don't think you missed our meeting
才爽约
because of the campaign.
我认为是沃兹尼亚克
I think you were warned off
给你报信
by Wozniak.
我认为你也知道是谁让他整我
I also think you know who put him onto me.
我要是知道 我...
If I knew, I--
停 别试图糊弄过去 茱莉亚
No, don't try and spin this one, Julia.
联调局
The FBI.
他们抓住了他的把柄
They have their hooks in him deep.
联调局
The FBI?
你之前都不告诉我
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表