剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第三季 第一集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
放下武器 桑托斯警探
Lower the weapon, Detective Santos.
被逮捕的是你
It's you who's under arrest.
沃兹尼亚克坚信萨珀斯坦是内鬼
Wozniak's convinced that Saperstein's the mole.
她是个应♥召♥女
She's an escort
-你叫什么名字 -哈莉
- What's your name? - Harlee.
罗伯特 你的徽章
Robert, your badge.
斯塔尔很不安分
Stahl's unstable.
他对我着迷
He's become obsessed with me,
我们都觉得不安全
and none of us feel safe.
你的秘密在毒害你
Your secrets have poisoned you.
但很快我会治愈你
But soon I'm gonna heal you.
这是昆斯和我们之间的事
This is between us and Quince.
你不该看这包里的东西吧
You weren't supposed to look in this bag here, were you?
贩毒是回事 让小孩为你贩毒
It's one thing running drugs; it's a whole other thing
就完全是另一回事了
when you make a little kid do it!
我的未来是和你在一起
My future is here with you.
因为我爱你 我哪也不去
'Cause I love you. I'm not going anywhere.
如果你以为我会那么轻易放开你
If you thought I was gonna let you go that easily...
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
在我转移你时你的衣服弄脏了
Your clothes got a little dirty when I moved you.
-该死 干嘛这么对你自己 -帮帮我
- Damn it! Why would you do this to yourself? - Help me.
队长
Lieutenant!
昆斯抓走我妈妈了
Quince took my mom.
快来帮忙
Somebody!
证人将声明自己的名字 级别
The witness will state her name, rank,
以及所属警局
and precinct for the record.
♪Say you wanna start something new♪
♪And it's breaking my heart you're leaving♪
哈莉·格蕾丝·桑托斯
Harlee Grace Santos,
一级警探 布鲁克林
detective first grade, Brooklyn,
六♥四♥警局
the six four.
你被分到马特·沃兹尼亚克队长
You're assigned to Lieutenant Matt Wozniak's
所谓的打击犯罪小组
so-called anti-crime unit.
正是我过去十年的职责和归属
My duty and my home for the past ten years.
不过在接受心理评估后
Except for a recent leave of absence,
你最近休过一次假
after which you underwent psychological evaluation,
对吗
is that right?
对
Yes.
那你认同在遭到创伤性绑♥架♥后
And do you concur with the assessment that cleared you
可以很快重返职位的评估吗
for duty so soon after a traumatizing abduction?
我最初是不稳定 但是
I was shaky at first, but...
现在已经康复了
I'm recovered now.
我想很重要的一点是你能声明
I think it's important to establish for the record
你将要作证的事件
that the events to which you're about to testify
发生在你逃脱树林里的折磨之后
took place after you survived the ordeal in the woods
而绑♥架♥你的人依旧逍遥法外
and with your abductor still at large.
你想知道我是不是可信的证人吗
Are you asking if I'm a reliable witness?
想知道我正不正常
If--if I'm crazy?
在那次事故后你的一些行为
Some of your actions after the incident
可能会被认定为
could be perceived that way:
鲁莽 冲动
rash, impulsive.
我不会装作前斯塔尔探员
I'm not gonna pretend that former Agent Stahl
没给我造成阴影
didn't have an effect on me--
装作不知道 或是不愿承认
more than I even knew or was willing to admit to myself,
但不是你所说的那种
but not in the way that you're suggesting.
那是怎样
In what way then?
我所选的路
In the path that I've chosen;
我所做的决定
the decisions I've made;
我所想成为的警♥察♥
in the cop that I'm trying to be.
以至于你愿意指证
So much so that now you're willing to
纽约警局内部的犯罪腐♥败♥
identify criminal corruption within the NYPD?
对
I am.
那你所知的腐♥败♥行为有哪些
And how would you characterize the corruption?
妨碍执法
Obstruction,
勒索
racketeering...
谋杀
and murder.
涉及到现役警官吗
Involving active duty police officers?
对
Correct.
包括你吗
Including yourself?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
这就是问题所在
Well, that begs the question
也是整场听证会的意义所在
and really defines this whole hearing.
桑托斯警探 你觉得自己更像是
Detective Santos, do you consider yourself
一名警♥察♥还是一名罪犯
more of a police officer or a criminal?
说实话吗
Honestly?
视情况而定
Depends on the day.
肃静
Order, please.
那就选个情况 警探
Then pick a day, Detective.
三周前
本店已打烊 美女
Last call is over, beautiful.
我不是来喝酒的
I wasn't looking for a drink.
一定要锁好车子 洛曼
Always secure your vehicle, Loman.
轻轻敲一下窗户就可以了
A simple rap on the window would have sufficed.
我觉得这是教育你的好时机
I saw an opportunity for a teaching moment.
是啊 你早来了六个小时
Yeah, you're six hours too early for that.
我们订了份蛋糕欢迎你回归
We ordered a "Welcome Back" cake.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
在玩什么把戏
What's the play here?
孤注一掷
Ah, just a flyer.
约一周前酒保开始出♥售♥芬太尼
Bartender started peddling Fentanyl about a week ago.
还以为能搞到样品
We thought we'd obtain a sample
跟昆斯的旧货对比一下
to compare to Quince's old stash.
慢着 你怎么知道我们在这
Wait, how did you know we were here?
换成派吧
Make it a pie.
-什么 -欢迎回归的派
- What? - A "Welcome Back" pie.
我不喜欢吃糖霜
I'm not a frosting guy.
派的话不够分
Pies don't have enough slices.
你觉得我会分给你们吗
You think I'm gonna share?
你来晚了
You're out late.
没想到今晚是满月
I didn't realize it was a full moon tonight.
那酒保肯定嗑过药
That bartender must have ice in his veins.
还在兴头上
His hormones are functional.
就是不肯卖♥♥给我芬太尼
Just can't get him to sell me any Fentanyl.
他估计是怕警♥察♥
He's probably thinking cop.
那就证明给他看
Well, let's confirm it for him.
栽赃给他 洛曼 铐住他 我旁观
You plant it, Loman, cuff him, and I'll watch.
或者我们打道回府 明早带着搜查令过来
Or we all go home and get a warrant in the morning.
又让昆斯逃出我们的手掌吗
And let Quince slip through our fingers again?
或许我该打去问问你的老婆
I could call your wife and get her opinion.
她会说如果有机会
She'd say if there's an opportunity
抓到差点害死我的人
to get the man who almost had me killed
而他还在城里贩卖♥♥毒品
and he's in the city still selling his poison
那就值得用点狠招
that it's worth applying some pressure.
难道我们惹得骚还不够多吗
We haven't stirred up enough dirt that's ended up in our faces?
你肚子挨的那枪不够疼吗
What, that bullet in your gut not painful enough?
那可是毒贩手中的毒品
It's a dime bag on a drug dealer.
我们不是抢银行
We're not robbing a bank.
-那是 -对
- Was that-- - Yeah.
距离一两个街区
One block, maybe two.
去做好警♥察♥吧
Let's go be good police.
总台 警员T9303正赶往日出大道
Dispatch, Tango 9303 responding to shots fired
800号♥街区附近的枪击现场
around the 800 block of Sunrise Avenue.
收到 303 看到嫌犯了吗
Roger that, 303, do you have visual on a suspect?
那边 前面玻璃碎了一地
Right there, shattered glass straight ahead.
没看到 呼叫支援赶往日出815号♥
Negative. Roll back units to 815 Sunrise.
现场有警♥察♥
Officers on site.
洛曼 开车巡视一下周围
Loman, take the wheel and do a perimeter check.
谁做先锋
Who's on point?
我还记得如何破门
I remember how to kick in a door.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表