剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第二季 第九集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
萨普 你得再掩护我一次
Sap, you're gonna have to cover for me one more time.
有生之年永远欠你的
Every day I'm alive I owe to you.
你说的我都给你办
Anything you need, you got it.
我唯一的亲人被打到住院
The only family I got left is in the hospital.
我得搞清楚是谁干的
I'm gonna find out who put him there.
昆斯 阿斯托利亚的扛把子
Quince. Shot caller on Astoria.
可能你没注意
Maybe you ain't notice,
妹子手里拿着的可是自动步♥枪♥
but baby girl here's packing an automatic.
妹子不会朝一屋子警♥察♥开枪
Baby girl ain't gonna light up a room
尤其是还有这个小伙子看着呢 是吗
with the little man watching, now, is she?
我在为《邮报》写篇文章
I'm writing a piece for the "Post."
我能采访你一下吗
Think I can get an interview?
你可以随心所欲做任何判定
Make all the judgments you want.
都改变不了你是黑警的事实
It doesn't change the fact that you're a dirty cop.
介意我录音吗 讲点不凡的故事
You okay if I record this? Some unusual stories.
好吧 你♥爸♥爸掩盖了两起凶杀案
Well, there's the two murders your dad covered up.
你真的不了解你父亲吧
You really don't know your dad, do you?
你好 克拉克先生 我是克里斯蒂娜·桑托斯
Hi, Mr. Clark. This is Cristina Santos.
我想也许我能给你提供
I was thinking maybe I could help you with information
找到我爸的信息
to track down my dad.
如果你有米格尔的消息 可以告诉我吗
If you hear from Miguel, could you let me know?
你好 亲爱的
我是爸爸
你多久没听到米格尔的消息了
When's the last time you heard from Miguel?
一个月没来烦我了
Hasn't bothered me in weeks.
我想我没有得到上帝足够的眷顾吧
I guess God didn't grant me enough serenity.
别担心 我再带了点来
Don't worry about it, man. I brought some more.
告诉我574F跟萨珀斯坦警探有什么关系
Tell me what 57-4-F has to do with Detective Saperstein.
萨珀斯坦 574F
我是6♥4♥警区的桑托斯警探
This is Detective Santos of the six-four.
发生枪战 重复 重火力
I have shots fired. I repeat: heavy fire.
请求紧急支援与医疗救援
Requesting immediate backup and paramedics.
挺住 救援马上就到
Stay with me. Stay with me. We're going for help.
有警官受伤
Officer down.
重复 有警官受伤
Repeat, officer down.
能给我来一杯吗
Got one of those for me?
你还是去洗个澡吧
You know, a shower wouldn't hurt.
把身上沾的联调局臭气洗掉
Wash that FBI stench off.
-给人留个好印象 -这是什么
- Make a good impression. - What's this?
你要的调令 除非你反悔了
Transfer you asked for, unless you don't want it.
学校安全科 不是吧
School Safety Division? Come on.
你管中学可能更安全些
Figured you be safer with the middle school.
你们不准备告我他们为什么放了我吗
Are you guys gonna tell me how it is they let me go?
-我们为你卖♥♥身了 -真棒
- We took their milk money. - Cute.
不知道联调局会不会写信赦免我
Wonder if the FBI is gonna send my pardon in the mail.
总之我们都停火了
Ceasefire anyway.
真的 你觉得斯塔尔收手了吗
Seriously? Think Stahl's backing down?
-你怎么跟你妈说的 -船晚点了
- What'd you tell your mom? - that the ferry was late.
不能让她知道我在找我爸
She can't know that I'm looking for my dad.
也不是说她察觉到了什么
I mean, not that she'd really notice anyway.
她最近挺忙的
She's been pretty busy lately.
她通常会和固定的警探共事吗
So she usually works with the same detectives?
对
Yeah, yeah.
我私藏的疯叔叔阿姨们
My own private collection of crazy aunts and uncles.
那你和大卫·萨珀斯坦警探走得很近吧
You must have pretty close with David Saperstein then, huh?
是啊 他的事太惨了
Yeah. Yeah, that was horrible.
我妈以为我不知道那事对她影响有多大
My mom doesn't think I know how much it's affected her,
但从那以后 一切都不同了
but it's never really been the same.
你就因为这事找我吗
So, is this why you called me?
不 我发现了一些线索
No, well, actually, I think may have found a lead here.
有张纸上写了一些数字
It's a piece of paper that-- some numbers scribbled on it.
我在你♥爸♥留下的东西里找到的
I found it in your father's belongings.
我也不清楚是什么 什么可能都有
I'm not sure what it could be. I mean, it could be anything.
保险柜密♥码♥ 地址
Combination to a safe, an address...
名字很清晰
name is pretty clear.
萨珀斯坦 574F
可能是联♥系♥他的线索
Might be a clue on how to reach him.
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
你要是愿意 可以问我祖母
I mean, you could ask my grandmother if you want.
我想你是不是能帮我一下
Well, I was hoping maybe you could help me with that.
或者你去和萨珀斯坦太太谈谈
Perhaps you could talk to Mrs. Saperstein.
听到你的消息她一定会很高兴的
I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.
她不认识我爸 萨普也不认识
She didn't really know my dad. Neither did Sap.
他在米格尔出狱前就去世了
I mean, he died before Miguel got out--
是 但她可能知道这些数字是什么意思
Yeah, but she might know what these numbers mean.
我觉得还是不要拿这个打扰她了吧
I don't--I don't think I want to bother her with that.
如果我爸想联♥系♥我
I mean, if my dad wants to get in touch with me,
他知道怎么做
he knows how.
你去哪 我送你
Where are you going? I can give you a ride.
不用了 我打车就好
No, I'm just gonna take a cab.
恕我直言 警探
If you don't mind me saying so, Detective,
你今早看起来如释重负
you are looking particularly ill at ease this morning.
洛曼 那个说自己叫宝贝妹子的女人
Loman, woman says you know her as Baby Girl--
在你工位那等你呢
is waiting for you at your desk.
你买♥♥通了他让你看起来很酷吗
You pay him to say that and make you look cool?
我一直都很酷
I always look cool.
快坐下问我问题 要么他们会盯着看
Sit down and question me or people gon' stare, man.
你遇到麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
不是我 是我儿子
Not me. My boy.
昨天走廊里那个
The one in the doorway yesterday?
这就是阿德里安
That's Adrian.
他不见了 我到处都找过了
He's gone. I've looked everywhere.
我送他去上学的时候就觉得不对劲
Dropped him off at school. Something wasn't right.
我感觉他很紧张 但他什么都不告诉我
I could tell he was nervous, but he wouldn't talk to me.
他压根没去上课 我儿子有危险
He never made it to class. My boy is in danger.
我同意
I agree.
毕竟他妈妈是给毒枭扛枪的
His mother slings an assault rifle for a drug lord.
我只不过为了活命
I do what I gotta do to survive.
但我从不让昆斯接近我儿子
But I keep Quince away from my boy.
如果他知道来过这里
If he know I was here,
我们俩就都死定了
he would kill us both.
谁想杀她
你是来赔礼道歉的 还是开始第二轮战争
Is this hat in hand or we going for round two?
都不是 附近的一个男孩失踪了
Neither. Neighborhood kid went missing.
我没有接到电♥话♥啊
I didn't get a call.
他妈妈私下来见我了
His mother came to me off the books.
她是昆斯团伙的
She's part of Quince's crew.
那孩子可能被仇家抓走了
Kid may have been taken by one of his rivals.
我不认识这个昆斯 这可能是个圈套
I don't know this Quince. This could be a setup.
那孩子刚九岁
Kid's nine years old.
好 从他最近的行踪开始查
All right, start at his last known whereabouts
把大家都叫来
and loop in the crew.
包括图福
Including Tufo.
图福离职了
Tufo turned in his badge.
我知道
I'm aware.
爸爸 我知道你可能不会回复
但威廉姆·克拉克问了我奇怪的问题
我不知道该怎么办
克里斯蒂娜 我跟你做个交易
Christina, I've got a deal for you.
要想吃上这顿美味的早午餐
In exchange for this glorious brunch coming your way,
你得把车移到街对面去
you get to move the car to the other side of the street.
我得上学去了 妈妈
I gotta get to school, Mom.
而且你是警♥察♥
Besides, you're a cop.
你不必在贴条日挪车
You don't have to move the car on ticket days.
但我应该树立榜样 不滥用职权
But I should be setting an example, not abusing my power.
鸡蛋是要放吐司上的
Eggs go on the toast.
等你找到车位就好了
Which should be ready by the time you find parking.
等我找到车位 我都25岁了
I'm gonna be 25 by the time I find parking.
看来到时我得吃你做的吐司了
Guess I'll be eating your toast then.
到底罚多少钱啊
How much would this ticket be anyway?
-65块 -如果我把车移走了
- $65. - So if I move the car,
我就能拿一半
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表