剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
等等 三点钟方向 我认识她
Wait. At 3:00. I know her.
是比安奇的妞
That's Bianchi's girl.
看到了
Got her.
要见谁吗 别停下
Meeting someone? Keep walking.
我给你指路 去你家
I'll direct you. Let's head up to your place.
我会叫的
I could scream.
他先扣扳机了的话就没戏了
Not if he pulls the trigger first.
你们就这么确信我是一个人吗
Are you that certain that I came alone?
他拿枪顶着你时你只往前看了
You only looked straight ahead when he put the gun in your back.
我想没谁会来救你
I don't think anybody's coming to your rescue.
哈莉 这位是埃琳娜 比安奇的左膀右臂
Harlee, this is Elena. Bianchi's side piece.
上次我们聊天时她好像骗了我
Seems like she lied to me last time we spoke.
我感觉她不会犯同样的错误了
I have a feeling she won't be making that mistake again.
"胆大无脑"
"All balls and no brains."
你就是这么形容我的吧
Isn't that what you said about me?
现在我得回敬你一句
Well, now I get to return the compliment.
没多少人有那个能耐
Not many people have what it takes
一边撒谎一边含着上了膛的枪口
to lie while sucking the business end of a loaded gun.
我老实告诉你
I'm telling you the truth.
比安奇在意大利
Bianchi was in Italy.
活命的关键
Key to survival:
跟绑匪透露些消息 但不必全说
tell your captors something but not everything.
我不明白
I don't understand.
比安奇不露面时 你给他当代理
While Bianchi was hunkered down, you were his go-between.
他下令 你执行
He gave the orders. You called the shots.
他什么都没跟我说 看看我 我只是
He doesn't tell me anything. Look at me, I'm just--
我只是他的一个工具
I'm one thing to him.
让他们相信你只是个花瓶
Oh, make 'em think you're just a pretty girl?
我也懂这种技俩
I know that trick too.
所以你知道我为了生存什么都做
Then you know I would do anything to survive.
比如开枪射整屋子警♥察♥吗
Like shoot at a house full of cops?
那晚你搞的小派对
That little party that you threw the other night
害他儿子被送入手术室
sent his son into surgery.
他活下来了
He survived.
出事之前赶紧收手吧
Then stop while you're ahead.
我们知道比安奇在国内
We know Bianchi's in the country.
所以我们现在
So what we're gonna do
要玩一个有趣的小游戏
is we're gonna play a fun little game
叫"真♥相♥会释放你"
called "The truth will set you free."
哈莉 带狗出去散步吧
Harlee, why don't you take the dog for a walk?
暴♥力♥会让它心烦
Violence upsets him.
唯一的保证就是我赢
The only guarantee is that I win.
一颗子弹
One bullet.
五个空膛室
Five empty chambers.
比安奇在哪里
Where's Bianchi?
你刚才说了 美♥利♥坚♥
You just told us. The United States.
缩小范围
Narrow it down.
合众国
Of America.
知道吗
You know what?
我们有邻居
You got neighbors.
我们不想把他们扯进我们的小游戏
We don't want them in on our little game.
不是吗
Do we?
不能有声音
Got to keep it quiet.
我们的小秘密
Our little secret.
谢谢你 哈莉
Thank you, Harlee.
他在哪里
Where is he?
你是个好兵 我不得不说
You're a good solider, I'll give you that.
你忍♥痛的能力有多高
How's your pain tolerance?
下个到你 小宝贝
You're next, sweetheart.
告诉他比安奇在哪里 我会保护你
Tell him where Bianchi is, and I'll protect you.
开始了 转动起来
Here you go. Spinning it around.
我不知道他在国内
I didn't know he was in the country!
不 我发誓
No, I swear!
-说服我 -不 拜托 拜托
- Convince me! - No! Please! Please!
这个表演让人实在太熟悉了
This performance is sounding awfully familiar.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please! Please! Please! Please!
我不转动弹筒
I'm not spinning the cylinder,
你挨子弹的几率大了不少
so your odds go down drastically.
五分之一增加到四分之一
One in five to one in four?
我还是想博一下
I still like my chances.
我跟你玩
I'll play with you.
每个人都有颗子弹等着他们
Everybody's got a bullet waiting for them.
我感觉你的子弹离你非常近
I have a feeling yours is awfully close.
-不 -他在哪里
- No! - Where is he?
太可惜我没有儿子
Too bad I don't have a son
站在我身前替我挡枪
to step in front of it for me.
沃兹
Woz!
好吧
All right.
-到你了 -不
- Your turn. - No...
一颗子弹 五个空膛室
One bullet, five empty cylinders.
不... 不...
No...no...
-沃兹 -比安奇在哪里
- Woz... - Where's Bianchi?
好吧 好吧 我告诉你
All right! All right, I'll tell you.
我告诉你 但这无关紧要
I'll tell you, but it won't matter,
因为他不会再监狱里待超过一天
'cause he's gonna be out of jail in one day,
把我们所有人整死方休
and he won't stop until all of us are dead.
我们保证他走不了
We'll make sure he doesn't walk.
我们保证
We'll make sure of that.
你无法做出这个承诺
You can't keep that promise.
纽约所有的主要人物都有把柄在他手上
He's got dirt on everybody who's anybody in New York.
他可以随心所欲扳倒整座城市
He could bring this whole city to its knees if he wants to.
-没人动得了他 -什么把柄
- He's untouchable. - What kind of dirt?
他有银行记录 有照片
He's got bank records. He's got photos.
有议员的录音
He's got recordings on senators,
还有法官和你们
on judges, on you.
他把把柄藏在哪里
Where does he keep this dirt?
藏在身边吗
Is it with him?
律师办公室 华尔街 好吗
Lawyer's office. Wall Street. All right?
那里有个锁着的保险箱 他指示
There is a box locked up there with instructions
如果他出事 就打开它公布出去
to open and disseminate if anything happens to him.
死人按键
Dead man's switch.
这么说也没错
That's one way of putting it.
备份放在哪里
Where are the copies?
没有备份
There aren't any.
否则就不必把它锁在那里了
Defeats the purpose of locking it away.
我们拿到保险箱 就能抓住他
We get the box, then we'll get him.
他在上城区的安全屋里
He's in a safe house. Uptown.
你们在那可以找到他
That's where you'll find him.
把地址写下来
Write down the address.
?Mercy, mercy?
?Chains all wrapped around me?
?Around me?
?Try to break free?
?From the darker part of me?
?Mercy, mercy?
?Please?
?All I see?
?Is a monster?
?In me?
?All I see?
?Is a monster?
?A monster?
?In me?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表