剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
别忘了我有多了解你 哈莉
You forget how well I know you, Harlee.
我接受你的投降
I accept your surrender.
纽约警局确认市长候选人埃尔
The NYPD has confirmed that Mayor-Elect Ayres
已在纽约长老会医院被宣告死亡
was declared dead at New York Presbyterian Hospital
根据报道 死因是自己造成的枪伤
with what's been reported as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
今晚早些时候 《纽约文汇》
Earlier tonight, the "New York Ledger"
爆出埃尔和最近刚死亡的
broke the news of a secret recording
黑帮头目比安奇
between Ayres and the recently deceased
之间的秘密录音
head of the Bianchi crime family.
天啊 沃兹 怎么回事
Oh, my God, Woz, what happened?
朱莉娅真的自杀了吗 你在场吗
Did Julia really kill herself? Were you there?
我刚经过她的街区
I just drove past her block.
哈莉的灯还开着
Harlee's light is still on.
她还没联络我们
Yeah, she hasn't contacted us.
让一个人晕过去需要多久时间
Well, how long does it take to make a guy pass out?
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
我们不能闯进去
We can't just storm in.
如果斯塔尔发现我们 这整件事就毁了
Look, if Stahl makes us, this whole thing's a bust.
所以我们把车停在隐蔽的地方
That's why we parked out of sight.
刚才谁说要闯进去的
Who said anything about storming in?
哈莉 哈莉
Harlee? Harlee?
她没让他的指纹留在这上面
She didn't get his fingerprints on it.
我们没有任何证物能栽赃到犯罪现场
We don't have anything to plant at the crime scene.
没东西能放去营地
Nothing for the campsite.
这是我唯一关心的现场
This is the only scene I'm concerned about.
衣服都不在了
Clothes are missing.
我还在想你什么时候会醒过来
I was wondering when you were gonna come out of it.
你还好吧
You okay?
感觉不舒服吗
You feel sick?
我给你倒杯水
I'll get you some water.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
在我转移你时你的衣服弄脏了
Your clothes got a little dirty when I moved you.
我绝不会占那种便宜
I would never take advantage like that.
而且你穿黑色总是很好看
And you've always looked great in black.
他们会来找我的
They're gonna come looking for me.
来吧
Come on.
哈莉 喝吧 迷♥药♥让你脱水了
Harlee, take it. Drugs dehydrate you.
哈莉 迷♥药♥毒品的注射器是你的
Harlee, you were the one with the loaded syringe.
不是我的
Not me.
我只是配合你
I just followed your lead.
所以来吧 你得喝水
Now come on, you gotta drink.
这就对了 乖女孩
There we go. Good girl.
乖
Good.
乖女孩
Good girl.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
不错吧
It's nice, right?
屋主买♥♥这里作为一项房♥产投资
The owner bought this as an investment property.
现在主要作为度假出租屋
Mostly vacation rentals now.
我告诉你 旺季一过去
I'll tell you, when the season's over,
这里就非常安静和隐世
this place is so quiet and solitary.
沃兹尼亚克知道我那时在见你
Wozniak knew I was meeting you.
哈莉 内部调查科往你这靶子上
Harlee, you had a lot of heat coming down on you
射了很多箭
from Internal Affairs.
你迟早会败给DNA的对比结果
Pending DNA results, it was just a matter of time.
我想沃兹尼亚克会明白你为什么逃跑
I think Wozniak will understand why you ran.
把我女儿抛下吗
And left my daughter behind?
我知道这很困难
I know, I know that was hard,
但对她而言被抛弃
but it's better that she's abandoned
会比过逃亡的日子好
than living some life on the run.
现在 她有机会过好日子
Right now, she has a chance at a good life,
我认为这是高尚的 哈莉
and I think that's noble, Harlee.
这是高尚的牺牲 我很钦佩
That's a noble sacrifice. I admire that.
我知道你一向是慈爱的母亲
That's the kind of loving mother I always knew you were.
埃斯巴达回局里
Espada's back at the precinct scanning
查看交通监控录像了
through traffic cam footage.
如果他有发现 会通知我们
He'll let us know when he's got a hit.
已经全市通缉她的车了
There's a city-wide APB out on her car.
州警♥察♥和高速公路巡警也在留意
State Police and Highway Patrol are on the lookout as well.
过去几小时了 他们可能在任何地方
It's been hours. They could be anywhere.
-收拾衣服 车也没了 -但沃兹 她绝不会逃跑
- Packed her clothes, car's gone-- - But Woz, she would never run.
她绝不会那么做
She would never do that.
他想让人以为她逃跑了
He's trying to make it look like she did.
他需要一个偏僻的地方
I mean, he needs a place that's remote.
他没时间去想 他可能需要
So he's thinking on the fly, so he's probably gonna want
自己熟悉的事物
something that's familiar to him.
我们调查他的财务
So we'll pull his financials,
我们查看他在附近有什么产业
and we'll see if he has any real estate nearby.
你这么确定他把她带去一个地方了
What makes you so sure he-- he took her somewhere?
因为我觉得他不想杀她
'Cause I don't think he wants to kill her.
他想先拥有她
He wants her all for himself first.
各位好 我错过点名了吗
Hey, everybody, did I miss roll call?
如果你在计划逃跑 队长
You know, if you're planning to escape, Lieutenant,
我建议你把跟班甩掉
I suggest losing the entourage.
哈莉失踪了
Harlee is missing.
可能认为DNA对比结果会让她定罪
Probably figured the DNA results would be conclusive
所以决定逃跑 但我们会找到她
and decided to run, but we will find her.
现在 我要扣留你 队长
For now, I'm gonna have to detain you, Lieutenant.
他哪里也不去
He's not going anywhere.
终于成为信徒了 我懂了
Finally drank the Kool-Aid, I see.
你们坚持要一起蹲牢房♥是吧
You guys are hell-bent on sharing a cell block, huh?
你能快速拔枪吗 警探
You a quick draw, Detective?
也许我看错跟班了
Maybe I was wrong about the entourage.
如果你想破米格尔·塞佩达的案子
If you wanna solve Miguel Zepeda's murder,
就去调查罗伯特·斯塔尔
look into Robert Stahl.
他是前联调局探员 他对哈莉着迷
He's a former FBI agent. He's obsessed with Harlee.
他杀死了塞佩达 现在他抓走她了
He killed Zepeda, and now he has her.
他肯定在你的车♥库♥清洗他的工具了
I bet he washed his tools in your garage.
他不要我挡道
He needed me out of the way.
他知道我会不惜一切代价救哈莉
He knows I'd do anything to get Harlee.
所以我就该相信你的话
So I should just take your word for it.
毕竟 你一直跟我作对 对吧
After all, you've been so stand-up with me, right?
如果你把时间用在做警探真正的工作
If you did five minutes of actual detective work,
你不需要相信任何的人说的话
you wouldn't have to take anyone's word for it.
你在妨碍我们去找哈莉
You get in the way of us finding Harlee,
你的内部调查科同事
one of your Internal Affairs cronies is finally gonna
终于有机会为了
get the chance to arrest me
我对你做的事逮捕我
for what I do to you.
没有手很难进食
Hard to eat with no hands.
上次解开你的手
The last time your hands were free,
你就拿针来扎我
you tried to jab a needle in me.
别逗了
Seriously?
记得你的场景训练 哈莉
Remember your scenario training, Harlee.
先求生存
Survival first.
-开嘴 -不要
- Open. - No.
好吧 随便你 反正你会肚子饿的
Fine, suit yourself, you'll get hungry eventually.
如果我出事了 沃兹和琳达
Woz and Linda are Cristina's guardians
是克里斯蒂娜的监护人
if something happens to me.
如果他背负米格尔的谋杀罪...
If Miguel's murder gets put on him--
我知道克里斯蒂娜是你人生中
I know that Cristina is the most important thing
最重要的人 哈莉
in your life, Harlee.
我会一直照顾她的 我保证
I'll always look out for her. I promise.
所以这表示我们不会走远
I guess that means we're not going far, then.
结果会是怎样
How does this end?
罗伯特
Robert?
好吧 如果你不要吃饭
Well, if you are not gonna eat,
你就休息吧
you should rest.
闭眼一会儿
Close your eyes for a while.
慢着 我有点饿了
Wait, I think I am a little hungry.
这才是乖女孩
Now that's my girl.
来吧
Here we go.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表