剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Miguel's out of town. He sent me a text
遇到个他无法拒绝的机会
that an opportunity came up he couldn't say no to.
有意思
Well, that's exciting.
他说了要去哪吗
Did he say where he was headed?
没有 但这就是我儿子
Oh, no, no. But that's my son.
他入狱前 总是来来去去
Before he went to prison, he'd come, he'd go.
有时间隔几个月
Sometimes months in between.
莫妮卡
Monica!
赶紧的
Apurate.
美不能一蹴而就 祖母
You can't rush beauty, Grandma.
合唱团你又要迟到了
And you're late again for choir,
解决了你为何不能独奏的谜题
solving the mystery of why you can't get a solo.
都忘了抚养自己的孩子和
You forget this part between raising your own
养育孙女的差别
and having grandchildren.
对啊 肯定的
Yeah. I'll bet.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
塞佩达先生给我看过照片
Mr. Zepeda showed me a picture.
你♥爸♥爸请他的律师事务所
Your dad hired his law firm
强制你妈妈让你来见我们
to force your mom to let you see us.
他还没有聘请我们
Well, he hasn't hired us yet.
还在最初接洽
Just the initial meeting.
他想获得抚养权
He's trying to get custody?
是的 不过你似乎很失望
Yeah. You almost sound disappointed.
他见了律师以后
He sees lawyers
一句话没说就走了
and then leaves town without saying good-bye?
这完全说不通
That makes zero sense.
争抚养权是件很情绪化的事情
Well, custody can be a very emotional issue.
他或许只是想花时间考虑清楚
He's probably just taking some time to think it through.
你总是为一面之缘的顾客提供上门服务吗
Do you always pay house calls to clients you've only met once?
那是本讲诘问的书吗
Is that a book on cross examination?
我快迟到了 你有车对吧
Hey, cuz, I'm running late. You got wheels, right?
是的 我送你
Yeah. I'll give you a ride.
我正好要走了
I should get going anyways.
如果你
Hey, if--if you
有米格尔的消息...
happen to hear from Miguel...
可以告诉我吗
Could you let me know?
这会不会有违职业道德
Would it be unethical to let me know?
不会 我一定告诉你
Not at all. I'll absolutely be in touch.
真高兴见到你 克里斯蒂娜
It's really nice to meet you, Cristina.
这事过去后我希望咱们能站在一条战线上
I hope we can stay on the same page after this.
一杯冷咖啡不足以弥补任何事
One cold cup of coffee doesn't fix everything.
-该你上场了 -如果他不信呢
- Showtime. - What if he doesn't buy it?
深呼吸 照着稿子念就行
Just take a breath and stick to the script.
不行 他太聪明了 我没法说服他
No. He's too smart. I can't convince him--
"没办法"不在选项里
Can't is not an option.
这不是我打电♥话♥的原因
联调局找上门来了
不用担心
谢谢您给我回电 先生
Thanks for hitting me back, sir.
有事我会找你
This channel flows one way.
未知来电
目前我不需要任何协助
I'm not in the market for any assistance at the moment.
是的 但这不是我打电♥话♥的原因
Yeah, that's actually not why I'm calling.
有联调局探员找到我
Some FBI agents showed up at my place
问了我一些关于抢劫的问题
asking questions about the heist.
还在吗
Hello?
他们怎么找到你的
How did they find you?
我也想知道
Like they'd tell me.
我什么都没说
Look. I didn't give them nothing.
我很忠诚
需要现金和新身份证
我一直很忠心
Look. I've been dependable.
您让我上刀山下火海 我都照做
You say jump, I'm through the roof.
在他们重新找上门之前
I need cash and IDs
我需要现金和身份证避一阵儿风头
to disappear for a while before they come back.
这要求不过分
That's a reasonable request.
-他们叫什么 -谁
- What are their names? - Whose names?
上门的联调局探员
The agents who paid you a visit.
我只听到"抢劫"和"探员"
All I heard was "Heist" And "Feds."
没听到名字
I didn't listen for names.
你应该多留意点
You should pay closer attention.
斯塔尔探员
斯嗒尔 其中一个是斯嗒尔探员[发音不准]
Stahl. One of them was Agent Stahl.
布鲁克林的河畔公园
Riverside Park in Brooklyn.
在棒球场旁边
By the baseball diamond.
靠近第三垒的公园长凳见
Park bench near the third base line.
告诉我你的外貌特征
Give me your description.
还在吗
You there?
我得靠你的外貌特征认出你
I need to know what you look like so I can identify you.
一米八
5'11".
黑人 穿着灰色迷彩夹克
Black. Grey camo jacket.
待会儿见 拜拜
I'll see you soon. Peace.
他描述的是图福
Just described Tufo.
是的 替我祝他好运
Yeah. Wish your buddy luck for me.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你说笑了 图福警探
Funny you say that, Detective Tufo.
今早我都快冻死在这了
I've been chilly in here all morning,
但是每个进来的人都嫌太热了
but everybody that comes in complains about the heat.
马库斯 你是纽约大都会队的粉丝吗
Are you a Mets fan, Marcus?
美国国家棒球联盟队之一
我生在皇后区 长在皇后区
Queens. Born and raised.
我出生在法拉盛 有几年不太景气
I'm from Flushing. Had some lean years,
但现在我们有了塞斯佩德斯
but now that we got Céspedes,
谁都想倒向胜利者的一边
everybody wants on the bandwagon.
我得打断你了 我不是你朋友
I'll stop you there. I ain't your buddy,
这里不存在"我们"这种说法
and there sure as hell ain't no "We,"
所以你直接问我关于唐尼·波普的事吧
so ask what you want about Donnie Pomp,
别说这些废话了
and let's get this over with.
我更想谈谈你
I'd rather talk about you.
谈谈你为你同事所做出的贡献
About your devotion to your fellow cops.
我猜你可以为他们当中任何一个挡子弹吧
I get the sense that you'd take a bullet for any one of them.
他们中大多数吧
Most of them, anyway.
上面颁给你警徽
They gave you a detective badge
就因为你有敏锐的观察力吗
for all those keen observational skills?
有一个问题
Here's a question:
关于徒刑的 25年至终身监禁
Prison sentence. 25-to-life variety.
你会为了你的团队承受这个徒刑吗
Would you be willing to take one of those for your unit?
这倒提醒我了
Oh, that reminds me.
找到了
Here we go.
你认得这个男人吗
You recognize this man?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
华♥莱♥士♥·图福
Wallace Tufo.
道上称他"狂八"
Street name Crazy Eight.
因恶性伤人罪判了12年 现在是第五年
Banger doing year 5 of a 12-year bit on aggravated assault.
我一哥们在反黑组干活
You know, I know a guy who works gang unit.
他说狂八本来是好孩子
Says Crazy Eight was a good kid
直到他因为偷车坐了半年牢
till he got six months on a grand theft auto.
15岁 本来应该有个好前程的
15 years old. Might've had a future.
但是他却进了少管所
But he got jumped in in juvie.
华♥莱♥士♥是个好人
Wallace is a good man.
只是结交了一些渣友
Made some bad friends is all.
你知道吗
Did you know
那场偷盗事件一开始的嫌犯
that the original suspect in that GTA
是一个名叫马库斯·图福的13岁毛头小子
was a 13-year-old hopper named Marcus Tufo?
如果华♥莱♥士♥没有认罪
Wallace doesn't cop to that joyride,
救他的弟弟
save his baby brother,
你的生活将别有一番风景呢
man, your life takes a whole different trajectory.
你的哥哥申请假释 好像是三次吧
Your brother's been up for parole, what, three times?
四次
Four.
下个月又要申请
Up again next month.
我将乐意为了他给监狱打个电♥话♥
I'd be willing to make a call on his behalf.
终于说到正题了吗
Oh, here we go, huh?
我们确认一名货物盗窃罪犯的身份
We got an ID on one of the cargo thieves.
桑托斯警探
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表