剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
You're right about that.
其余的只是恐吓的伎俩
The rest is just a scare tactic.
好运 警探
Good luck, Detective.
逮捕不顺利
Rough collar?
逃犯抵抗了
The runner resisted.
抵抗什么 撞你拳头上了
Resisted what? Running into your fist?
不 他没得逞
No, that he was unsuccessful.
茱莉亚出什么事吗
What's going on with Julia?
什么
What?
我要去查查有没有尾患
I'm gonna go see about some loose ends.
你
You, um,
能不能给姑娘倒杯威士忌
think you can lend a girl a scotch?
还以为你喜欢上喝香槟了
Thought you'd be acquiring the taste of champagne.
喝什么不重要
It's not what you drink;
重要的是跟谁喝
it's who you drink it with.
没必要拍我马屁 茱莉亚
No need to butter me up, Julia.
我们认识很久了
We've known each other too long.
是的
Yeah, we have.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我以为我有机会摆脱比安奇了
I thought I'd get a chance to off Bianchi myself.
是啊
Yeah.
助理检查官无疑帮了我们
That ADA sure did us all a service.
好吧 你摆脱他的控制了
Well, you're out from under his thumb.
应该说
Let's just say
我无需为任何组织效劳
I haven't had to reach for any tissues.
我今天在想
I was thinking
安娜·凯特的事
about Anna Kate today.
她试图溜出去的时候
About the time that she tried to sneak out.
那时她12岁
She was 12.
挡风屏在窗外的地上
The screen from the window was outside on the ground.
她的鞋子
And she had mud
沾满了泥
all over her shoes.
那孩子忘记她爸爸是警♥察♥
The kid forgot that her dad's a cop,
警♥察♥知道孩子溜出去
a cop who's seen
可能会发生什么事
what could happen when a kid sneaks out.
是的
Mm, yeah.
我们都知道
We've all seen that.
我告诉琳达我要勒死她
I told Linda I was gonna strangle her.
但我没这个机会
But I didn't get the chance because
因为她下楼来
she came down
承认了一切
and she admits everything.
她的眼泪在眼睛里打转
She had these tears in her eyes,
然后所有...
and all the--the--the--
内心的愤怒
anger inside
都被浇熄了
just melted away.
她坦白交代时
She came clean
不知道自己已经被逮着了
without knowing that she was caught.
她真的是个很棒的孩子
She really was a great kid.
没错
Yeah.
那么
So...
你需要什么
what do you need?
两天前 有人闯入了
There was a, uh, break-in
比安奇律师的办公室
at Bianchi's lawyer's office two days ago.
小偷打开了他的保险箱
Thieves cracked the safe,
带走了一个属于他的盒子
made off with a box that belonged to him,
干得很利落
totally clean.
听着像
Sounds like a, uh,
高手干的
a pro job.
比安奇握着这座城市
Bianchi kept dirt on pretty much every player
大多数玩家的把柄
in the city.
我需要知道当中有没有
I need to know if there is anything
我对手的把柄
on my opponent.
这样你就能交给媒体
So you could feed it to the press.
这会是历史上最难分胜负的竞赛
This race is gonna be one of the closest in history,
对我有利就是对你有利
so what benefits me benefits you.
对大家有利
It benefits everyone.
没有丹尼斯的把柄
There's nothing on Daniels.
那我呢
What about me?
我会处理掉
I'll take care of it.
哈莉 你在干什么
Harlee, what are you doing?
请不要阻止我
Please just don't stop me
否则我就说不出口了
or I won't be able to do this.
你想知道真♥相♥
You want the truth.
没错
Yes.
是我把武器栽赃给比安奇的
I planted that weapon on Bianchi.
卡罗琳也因此被杀害
And Caroline got killed because of it.
我叫我朋友卡迪替我保守一个秘密
I asked my friend Caddie to keep a secret for me,
他因此被害了
and he got killed because of it.
哈莉 怎么...
Harlee, what...
还有件事
There's more.
米格尔来我的家
Miguel came to my house.
米格尔回镇上了吗
Miguel, he's back in town?
不
No.
我告诉你他离开了的前一晚
The night before I told you he left,
他来我的家
he came to my house.
他说他会伤害克里斯蒂娜
And he said he was gonna hurt Cristina.
他用枪指着我的头
He held a gun to my head.
他非常用力地亲吻我
And he kissed me so hard that I--
让我很兴奋
that I tasted blood.
他强♥暴♥我
He forced himself on me.
然后他开始...
And then he started to--
你不需要继续往下说...
You don't have to say anything else--
不 你得继续听
No, you need to hear this.
我让他
I let him
继续做他在做的事
do what he was doing.
当他放下心防时
And then when he dropped his guard...
我用我的双手
I snapped his neck,
扭断他的脖子
with these two hands.
我用浴帘
Then I wrapped his body
把他的尸体包起来
in a shower curtain
然后埋掉
and I buried him.
每次我在厨房♥里煮早餐时
Now every time I cook breakfast in that kitchen,
我看见他的脸
I see his face.
我感觉他就在我旁边
I feel his breath on my neck.
我说的每一句谎言
And every lie I have to tell,
不管我要付出多大的代价
no matter how much it costs me,
不管我的内心被摧毁成什么样
no matter how much it kills me inside,
如果我能说实话
if I can be telling the truth
我告诉我女儿
when I tell my daughter
她很安全时
that she is safe...
所有谎言都是值得的
Every lie is worth it.
而我现在
Every little bit of hope
所有的希望
that I have
是和你在一起
is here with you.
我的未来
My future
是和你在一起
is here with you.
如果你愿意
If you want it.
你想知道我是怎样的人
You wanted to know who I am.
这个人现在就在你眼前
Well, now you see me.
完整的我
All of me.
你来决定
Your move.
你有家人吗 队长
You have a family, Lieutenant?
我有个妻子
I have a wife
还有两个孩子
and two kids.
他们知道你来这里吗
Do they know you're here?
我的妻子不再让我找别人谈谈了
My wife stopped asking me to talk to someone.
她让你找别人谈多久了
How long has she been asking you?
十年了
Ten years.
那是很长的时间
That's a long time.
十年前发生了什么事
So what happened ten years ago?
我失去了我的女儿
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表