剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
He still wouldn't give me another shot,
然后你
so you...
你带我走到左外场
you walk me out to left field,
让在那个位置的孩子滚蛋
tell the kid out there to get lost.
是啊
Yeah.
那个自大的小混♥蛋♥差点儿尿了裤子
And that cocky little jerk nearly pissed himself.
是啊 然后你整场比赛都在场边
Yeah, and you stayed by the fence the whole game,
这样教练就不敢换我下场
daring Coach to take me out.
正道办不成的事
You know, when there's not a straight line to something,
你总有其他办法
you always find another way.
我就喜欢你这一点
It's the one thing I like about you.
我觉得这一次我没给自己留退路
I don't think I left myself a way back on this one.
那就搞台推土机
So get a bulldozer.
开一条路
Make one.
下次你再用枪指着我的脑袋
Next time you put a gun to my head,
一定要扣扳机
make sure you pull the trigger.
杀害联邦警员是要判死刑的
Killing a federal officer is a death-penalty case.
不用谢
So you're welcome.
琳达离开我了
Linda left me.
那个软骨头混♥蛋♥给她听了一段录音
That spineless albino played a conversation for her.
关于我的私生活 我和唐尼
From my private life. Me and Donnie.
在我办公室
In my office.
就是你录的那段录音
Yeah. That recording. The one you made.
你应该让我知道那段录音的存在
You could've let me know about that one.
我没说
I didn't say anything
是因为那不会改变任何事
because it didn't change anything.
不会改变任何事吗
Doesn't change anything?
你应该提醒我的 哈莉
You should've warned me, Harlee.
我要说什么
And what was I gonna say?
斯塔尔有猛料吗
Stahl has a nuke?
这样说能让你感觉好些吗
That would've made you feel better?
不能 能让我感觉好些的是
No, what's gonna make me feel better is
让所有人脱身 我要用我自己的方法
to get everybody off the hook, and I'm gonna do it my way.
沃兹 没有别的路
Woz, there's no road out of this
除非供出茱莉亚
that doesn't go through Julia.
那我就建一条路出来
Then I'll build a new one.
今天就了结这一切
I'm ending this today.
让我帮你吧
Let me watch your back.
我还是跟一个没在我背后捅一刀的人去吧
I'll go with somebody who hasn't plunged a knife in it.
我有一个私底下的任务
I got an off-the-books mission.
就现在 什么都不要问
Right now. No questions asked.
有人可能要见血
Someone might get bloody.
咖啡你买♥♥吗
Are you buying the coffee?
我在外面等你
I'll be outside.
好的
All right.
我还以为从孩子的呕吐物中开始一天就够糟了
And I thought kid's puke was a bad way to start off the day.
我们的射击资格重新认证是同一天
We're on the same shooting re-qualification schedule.
你应该还有几个月才到期
You shouldn't be due again for months.
这不对劲儿 突然间
Yeah. It doesn't smell right. Out of the blue,
他们就把认证提到了今天下午
they move it up to this afternoon?
但你可以完成的
But you're good to go.
你的肩膀没问题了 对吗
I mean, your shoulder's holding up, right?
是啊 止疼药和休息
Oh, yeah, painkillers and rest
可是枪伤最好的朋友呢
are a gunshot wound's best friend.
你们俩也许该小点儿声
You might want to keep it down a few decibels.
内部调查科那人又回来了
The Internal Affairs guy's back,
就在那儿安顿下来了
taking up residence.
他可以这样吗
Can he do that?
敢不敢打赌
How much you want to bet
是这只臭鼬让我的重新认证提前了
that ferret's the reason my re-qual got pushed up?
埃斯巴达警探
Detective Espada.
你今天抽到了幸运签
You drew the short one today.
请你来我办公室一下
Can I see you in my office, please?
你办公室 是吗
Your office, is it?
擅自占地在这儿可是违法的
You know, squatting is illegal in this city.
虽然我说了"请"不代表这就是一个请求
Just 'cause I said "Please" doesn't make it a request.
洛曼警探 还有你
Detective Loman, you too, buddy.
来吧
Come on.
好
Yeah.
一 二 三 起
One, two, three. Come on.
小心别砸到脚 伙计们
Watch your toes, boys.
到这儿就行了
There we are.
放这儿可以吗 小姐
Will this be acceptable, miss?
成人礼后就没人叫我"小姐"了
I haven't been called "Miss" since my debut.
这家伙
This guy.
洛曼警探
Oh, Detective Loman,
正好你在这儿了 你介意
while I got you back there, do you mind
我问你一些问题吗
if I throw a few questions at you?
菜鸟正要替我去认人呢
The rookie was about to step in on a line-up for me.
我日程很紧 你找别人吧
I got a tight schedule. Find somebody else.
出去时把门带上
Shut the door behind you.
很糟糕 不是吗
It's terrible, isn't it?
觉得总有人藏在暗处
That feeling that somebody's lurking,
小心提防的那种感觉
looking over your shoulder.
让我很崩溃
Drives me nuts.
没什么 我还好
Nah. No, I'm good.
你知道为什么是你在这儿吗 洛曼警探
Do you know why you're here, Detective Loman?
因为你把我困在桌子里侧
Because you trapped me on the wrong side of your desk.
是啊
Yeah.
不 我是说这儿
No, I mean here here.
在这个沃兹尼亚克的"垃圾队"
On Wozniak's aptly named "Garbage Unit".
我是被分过来的
I was assigned here.
从巡警队
After patrol.
你知道是他点名要你来的吗
Did you know that he specifically requested you?
筛选了好多人 还得罪了一些人
Went over people's heads. Feelings were hurt.
也难怪 你可是优等毕业生
I don't blame him. You know, Phi Beta Kappa,
警校成绩名列前茅
top of your academy class.
我很敬佩你 迈克
I admire you, Michael.
我能叫你迈克吗
May I call you Michael?
如果你非叫不可
If you have to.
你真觉得自己是这个队的理想人选吗
Do you really think you're an ideal candidate for this crew?
是啊
Yeah.
我们能处理别人处理不了的案子
We take out the trash no one else can.
我明白你的意思
I get the concept. You know,
只是这个队里的每个人都有自己的角色
it's just that every member of his team has a role.
对吗 哈莉是他女儿的替身
Right? Harlee is the surrogate daughter.
苔丝专管线人 埃斯巴达是干粗活的
Tess is the perp whisperer. Espada, the heavy lifter.
图福是衷心的打手
Tufo, a loyal foot soldier.
有好奇过你的角色是什么吗
Ever wonder what yours is?
我想我是专门写文书的
I think I'll go with paperwork completer.
他们把我的桌子当收件箱用
You know, they treat my desk like it's an inbox.
是啊
Yeah.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
不过我有一个不同理论 迈克尔
See, I have a different theory, Michael.
我觉得你是背黑锅的
I think you're the fall guy.
你一直把止疼药当薄荷糖吃啊
You keep popping those pain pills like they're breath mints.
这不是意志力的问题
Well, it's not about willpower.
今天搞定这个射击重新认证之后
Once I get through this shooting re-qual today,
我就马上戒掉这些
I'll go cold turkey.
奶油夹心啊
Dozen cream-filleds.
以一到某人死掉来衡量
On a scale of one to somebody died,
有多糟
how bad is it?
八以上 还会上升
A strong eight. And rising.
我们有新客人了
We have a new guest.
汤姆·威尔科
Tom Verco.
内部调查科的猎犬 上一个贿赂案
IA bloodhound who brought down half the 42 precinct
扳倒了42警区一半的人
on that payola scam.
他在这儿打探唐尼的事
He's here sniffing around about Donnie.
你们就坐这儿看着
And you guys are just sitting here
让洛曼单独跟他在一起吗
while Loman gets in the ring with him?
我是想陪着他 可是不被邀请
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表