剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Trust me.
我有经验
I know from experience.
咱们先去找你的人吧
Can we just find your guy?
问前台一份私人活动的名单
Ask the front desk for a list of private events.
好吧
All right.
内有私人活动
哈莉
Harlee?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来找你的
I was looking for you.
你有时间吗 还是说我要买♥♥一桌
You got a minute, or do I need to buy a table?
我们随时欢迎个人捐款
Um, individual donations are always welcome.
是关于沃兹的事
Um, it's about Woz.
你知道 他...
You know, he's--
他最近压力很大
He's been under a lot of heat lately...
所以 我觉得应该让你了解
so, you know, I just thought I should let you know.
为了保护他...
You know, for his protection...
还有你
and yours.
他让你来的
He sent you?
他也不适合这样的场合
Well, he wouldn't exactly fit in a place like this,
对吧
would he?
是啊 他觉得他应该保持距离
Yeah, he just thinks that he should keep his distance.
你懂的
You know?
这就是为什么他拒绝了你的恩情
That's why he refused your favor.
恩情就像握手
Favors are like handshakes,
难以追溯
it's hard to keep track of them all.
我今天出庭了
I was in court today.
很高兴结果合你意
Glad that went your way.
见到你真好 哈莉
It's good to see you, Harlee.
我得回去陪笑了
I gotta get back to the grip and grin,
走之前吃点东西吧
but grab some food on your way out.
是的 没什么好担心的
Yeah, you got nothing to worry about.
是 我知道是飓风
Yeah, I'm aware it's a hurricane,
但是用不着疏散
but you don't have to evacuate.
2012年 飓风桑迪
你离洪水区还有八千米
You're five miles from the flood zone.
妈 妈
Ma? Ma?
瞧瞧谁在这又舒服又暖和
Well, look who's all cozy and warm.
队长们 见到你们真好
Captains, good to see you.
6♥4♥警区少了你们就不一样了
6♥4♥th hasn't been the same without you.
是啊 黄段子少了吗
Yeah, fewer dirty jokes?
少了一半
By half.
你们不是应该在外面巡逻吗
Aren't you guys supposed to be out on patrol?
我正要走 紧急车辆
I'm taking off, emergency vehicles
都为疏散准备好了
are all prepped and placed for evacuations.
14街上教堂里的庇护所被挤爆了
Uh, a shelter at a church on 14th just got overrun.
飓风桑迪袭击纽约
也许需要协助
May need assistance.
我们才到这 浑身湿透到这
We just got here, like, soaking wet just got here.
省的浪费干毛巾了
Why waste a good towel?
-沃兹 -别看我
- Woz? - Don't look at me.
她比我们职位都高
She outranks us all now.
是啊 我觉得我更喜欢
Yeah, I think I liked her better
她还是我们一员的时候
when she was just one of us.
好了 萨普 我告诉你吧
All right, Sap. I'll tell you what.
如果你回来我还在这
If I'm still here when you get back,
我就请客
drinks are on me.
一言为定 队长
We're gonna hold you to that, Captain.
好了
Okay.
现在我们有离开的借口了
Now we got a good reason to leave.
怎么样 沃兹
How're we doing, Woz?
还行
All right.
他怎样了
How's he doing?
今天是他女儿祭日
It's the anniversary of his daughter's death.
飓风桑迪袭击纽约
不是个追寻正义的日子
Not the day to look for justice in the world.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这些淹水的画面
All this footage of rushing water...
你骗不了任何人 沃兹
You know, you're not fooling anybody, Woz.
许多小玻璃组成一个瓶子
Lots of little glasses make a bottle.
过去六年
You know, the last six years,
每年十月二十八号♥
every October 28th...
都是晴天
it's been nothing but sun.
现在
And now...
我觉得 上帝终于懂了
now, I think, God's got the idea.
我们四个警区都有灾情
We've got flooding in four precincts now.
他们需要领导 我已经没有借口
They need some leadership, and I've just run out of excuses
推脱我的责任了
why it shouldn't be me.
所以沃兹就拜托你了
So I'm putting you on Woz duty.
确保他安全到家 好吗
Make sure he gets home safe, okay?
-没问题 -谢了
- You bet. - Thanks.
好了
All right.
你照她说的做 行吗
You do what she says, okay?
记得有备无患
Keep your powder dry.
好的
Will do.
我不需要照顾
You know, I-I-- I don't need a babysitter.
你可以回家了
You could just go home.
我今天没你也好得很
I'm doing just fine without you today.
最后一个戏法
And with that last trick,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
我们今晚的娱乐到此为止
we end our entertainment for this evening.
最后一杯
Last call.
我以后得少泡吧了
Uh, I need to cut back on our bar nights.
克里斯蒂娜开始学大提琴了
Cristina just took up the cello,
一把好琴得上千块
and a good one's gonna set me back a grand.
克里斯蒂娜
You know, Cristina's--
她是光明
she's a bright light.
你愿意为她翻天覆地
You'd move heaven and earth for that girl.
赴汤蹈火 如果她要的话
And hell, too, if she asked.
你知道吗
You know what?
什么
What?
我也会为你这么做
I'd do the same for you.
♪When you walk away♪
♪Everyday it'll rain♪
♪Rain, ra-a-a-ain♪
很好 你还没走 我有话跟你说
Good, you're still here, I need to talk to you.
-不 -是茱莉亚操纵法官 不是黑帮
- No. - Look, the mob doesn't own the judge, Julia does.
她帮他搞定了醉驾指控
She made his DWI go away.
搞定了负责逮捕的警员
Took care of the arresting officer.
警员叫萨多夫斯基 给了份美差
Sadowksi-- gave him a cushy job.
苔丝 载我回家
Tess, I need a ride home.
哈莉的车就在这里
Harlee's car is right here.
我没让哈莉载我
I didn't ask Harlee.
他马上就过去
He'll be right there.
比安奇的事你没帮她
Look, when you didn't help her with Bianchi,
她就去找法官了
she went to the judge.
她在换人情 沃兹
She's trading favors, Woz.
利用她在飓风桑迪时期偷的证据
Using evidence she stole during Hurricane Sandy.
好吧 很高兴知道这事
All right, good to know.
走吧
Come on!
别管了 哈莉
Leave it alone, Harlee.
你真的要把你的戒指当了
Hey, are you really hocking your ring,
还是只是抱怨一下
or was that just general grumbling?
他们现在能在实验室造钻石
You know, they make diamonds in labs now.
真的钻石
Real diamonds.
突然感觉你的并没那么特别
Suddenly, the one you have doesn't feel so special.
我和琳达一路走来陷入不少泥沼
Linda and I have hit potholes along the way;
只要努力摆动就不会深陷
you just have to keep on swinging.
七个字 沃兹
Two words, Woz.
不可调和的矛盾
Irreconcilable differences.
几周前 我在读睡前故事
A few weeks ago, I was reading bedtime stories
期待意外收获
and excepting windfall.
现在我两天没见孩子了
Now I haven't seen my kids in two days;
我在免费提供保护 然后
I'm running protection for free, and then, oh, oh, yeah,
进行到一半 我中枪了
somewhere in the middle of there, I got shot.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表