剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
And you know better.
我们在设法立案
We're building our case.
你肯定有想法了
You got to have a theory.
拜托了 哈莉 他想杀我
Come on, Harlee, he was coming after me.
我有权利知道
I got a right to know.
他为迈克尔·比安奇工作
He works for Michael Bianchi.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
卡罗琳被我的起诉对象的手下枪杀了
Caroline was gunned down by an associate of someone I prosecuted.
我敢肯定这他妈不是巧合
It's sure as hell not a coincidence.
我知道你们检察官有上帝情节
I know you prosecutors have a God complex,
但是你不能掌控命运 知道吗
but you can't control fate, all right?
如果你想让每件事都说得通
And if you try to make sense of everything,
你会把自己逼疯的
you're gonna make yourself crazy.
那你呢
What about you?
太迟了 我已经疯了
Too late. I'm already crazy.
不 不 你要指证比安奇犯罪
No, no, you testified against Bianchi.
你刚刚逮捕了他的手下
You just arrested one of his guys.
-我只是做了该做的 -我也是
- I was doing my job. - So was I.
现在卡罗琳死了 枪手冲我来了
Now Caroline's dead. A gunman came after me.
你以后独身一人的时候
I'm not supposed to worry about what happens next time
我怎么可能不担心
you're alone somewhere?
要你操心的事已经够多了 别管我
Look, you got enough to carry without worrying about me.
我觉得自己选择的这份工作
I got a feeling I signed up for that job...
是永久性的
permanently.
这里是联邦调查局
Federal Bureau of Investigations.
请问您找哪位
How may I direct your call?
要我就跳了
I'd jump.
淹死比我计划的死法要舒服得多
Drowning's much more pleasant than what I have planned.
我觉得你主动找我
And here I thought your reaching out
是进步的表现
was a sign of progress.
你针对茱莉亚 伤害我的家人
You target Julia. You attack my family.
你毁了哈莉和我
You ruin me and Harlee.
现在又来骚扰我和我的手下
And now you're messing with me and my people.
一如往常 我不懂你在说什么
As usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.
你在向内部调查科爆料我的组员
You're feeding information to Internal Affairs about my crew.
内部调查
Internal Aff--
我为什么要告诉内部调查科
Why would I talk to Internal Affairs?
我已经不想分♥析♥
I quit trying to figure out
你和乔装妓♥女♥的把戏了
your methods with dressed-up hookers.
眼光放远点
Try thinking further
别只想着眼皮子底下的事 队长
than six inches in front of your face, Lieutenant.
想扳倒你 我根本不用内部调查科
I don't need Internal Affairs to take you down.
只有一件事
And there's only one thing
在阻止我不去扳倒你
that's keeping me from doing it myself.
我确定是联调局的人提供的线索
I know for a fact it's an FBI source.
我向你澄清一件事
Let me be very clear about something.
但凡需要 我可以公开你生活的任何一面
I will dismantle any part of your life I need to
来达到我的目的 但这件事上
to get what I want, but on this,
你找错人了
I'm not your guy.
你已经失控了
You've lost control...
因为你自己的人
'cause somebody in your sandbox
在葬送你的调查
is trying to bury your investigation.
你让我去收尾
You send me on a cleanup
自己却去抓黑帮分子
while you're out busting mobsters.
听起来你很忙啊
Sounds like you've been plenty busy.
我收到了信儿 就叫了哈莉
I got a tip. I called Harlee.
-什么信儿 -这是要审我吗
- What's the tip? - Is this an interrogation?
看起来你俩一天都在瞒着我们
Seems like you two were working on a case all day,
忙一桩案子啊
keeping it from the rest of us.
俩姑娘去抓杀手现在都成威胁了吗
Two girls busting assassins is a threat now?
你抓了一个黑帮清道夫
You pick up a mob enforcer,
我们就都成了他们的目标
you put a target on all our backs.
最好提前跟我们打个招呼
It'd be nice to at least get a heads-up.
你的嘴怎么了
What happened to your lip?
你不会想听的
Nothing these walls want to hear.
你破了谋杀案吗
You solved the murder?
我找到了证据
I got to take this down to evidence.
想说说吗
Tell me a story?
想听听送上门的建议吗
How do you feel about unsolicited advice?
记住 我比你多几个心眼也更有经验
Keep in mind, I am wiser and have more experience.
看什么领域了
Depends on the arena.
是和当警♥察♥有关吗
Is it about being a cop?
如果你思考一件事情的时间
If you have to think about something
超过五分钟
for more than five minutes,
你其实已经知道答案了
you already know the answer.
你知道沃兹和唐尼·波普是朋友吗
Did you know Woz and Donnie Pomp were friends?
谁说的
Where's this coming from?
我说的 来问你
It's coming from me, asking you.
我只知道唐尼不干净
All I know is that Donnie was dirty.
把我们拖进了这淌浑水
Pulled us into a job.
听着可不像朋友做出的事
That doesn't sound like friendship.
我见过的证据可不是这么说的
Well, I've seen evidence that suggests otherwise.
好好查查来源
Check your source.
习惯性强迫症
It's a force of habit.
我以前相信他告诉我的一切
You know, I believed everything that man ever told me,
什么都当事实接受
just accepted it as fact.
但除了他告诉我们的
But outside of what he told us,
和唐尼·波普一起消失的究竟还有什么呢
what do we really know about what went down with Donnie Pomp?
唐尼已经消失了 钱也没了
Well, Donnie's in the wind, and the money's gone.
沃兹是爱你的 这些都是事实
And Woz loves you. Those are the facts.
不管还有什么在让你胡思乱想
So, whatever else is messing with your head,
放下吧
let it go.
给你 在这签字
Here you go. And sign here.
你好 我是琳达·沃兹尼亚克
Hi. You've reached Linda Wozniak.
请留...
Please leave a--
你好 我是琳达·沃兹尼亚克
Hi. You've reached Linda Wozniak.
请留言
Please leave a message.
马特 我现在不方便说话
Matt, I-I can't talk right now.
听着就好
Just--just listen.
我在书店
I'm in a bookstore.
在书店也可以听啊
People listen in bookstores.
好吗 求你了
O-okay, please?
我在听
I'm listening.
还记得咱们在坡地公园的房♥子吗
Remember the apartment a-at Park Slope?
内特当时五六岁
I think Nate was, like, five or six?
怎么了
What about it?
我想起来...
I was remembering the, um--
卧室的窗户
the window above the bedroom.
还有
And...
我经常在去上夜班的路上
I used to look back at it when I was on my way
回头看它
off to the night shift.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我整整一年睡不着觉
I didn't sleep for a year.
你真的不用担心
You never really had anything to worry about.
我经常看着
I used to watch...
你和内特一起读书
you and Nate reading to each other.
然后
And...
我是绝对不可能
there--there was just no way
不回家的
that I was not coming home.
那是很久以前的事了
Well, that was a long time ago.
听着 琳达
Look, Linda...
我们是一家人
We're--we're family.
我一直记着这点
That's what I was remembering.
我不是孤身一人和世界对抗
It--it's not me against the world.
是我们一起
It's us.
我本该告诉你这些
And I should have told you this...
我早就该告诉你这些
I should have told you this before.
我不知道我为什么没有...
I-I don't know why I didn't, but...
我... 我爱你
I-I-I love you. I--
就这些
That's it.
再见
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表