剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
What is this, an intervention?
我们很早就放弃你了 图福
Oh, we gave up on you a long time ago, Tufo.
你也被召集了吗
Did you get summoned too?
跟你约个会
Just so you'd have a date.
天啊 哪个疯子发明这种泡菜汁
Oh, my God. What madman invented this pickle juice thing?
我不知道 但很管用
I don't know, but it works.
如果这是惊喜派对 我被惊喜了
If this is a surprise party, you got me.
对你来说只有惊喜 没有派对
Oh, for you, it's all surprise, no party.
沃兹在厅里等你
Woz is waiting for you in the living room.
来吧 洛曼 继续喝
Come on, Loman. Let's go bro you up.
不要 我要保持清醒
Nah, I have plans for these brain cells.
来吧 洛曼 喝醉了有我在
Come on, Loman. I'll hold your hair back.
走吧 你把我车堵里了
Let's go. You're blocking me in.
冷静一下 急性子
Settle down, cranky.
要在进隧♥道♥前听比分
Gotta hear the score before I hit the tunnel.
-你的比分可以等 -你也是 两秒钟
- Your score can wait. - So can you. Two seconds.
挥棒没打中 天啊
Swings and a miss! Oh, man!
移走你的车
Move your car.
你让一个小屁孩干掉你的马
You let a little kid steal your knight?
我还没搞清楚状况就被♥干♥掉了
Before I even knew what was happening.
-小屁孩不留情 -一点都不
- Kid showed no mercy. - None, none whatsoever.
我输惨了
I was toast.
所以你是要告诉我昆斯
So this is where you tell me it's not my fault
把我哥哥供出来不是我的错
when Quince names my brother in his statement?
不
No.
我是要告诉你我解决了
This is where I tell you that I took care of it.
这是什么
What's this?
这是华♥莱♥士♥
It's an agreement for Wallace to act
给我做秘密线人的协议
as my confidential informant.
从他被释放开始
Effective as of his release.
他所做的一切 都是我让他做的
Anything that he's done, he did because I told him to.
全部不能呈堂 昆斯动不了他
All inadmissible. Quince can't touch him.
谢谢你 沃兹
Thank you, Woz.
下次你突袭停车在屋外时
Hey, next time you're parked outside for a bust,
把引擎关掉
turn off your engine.
如果昆斯不差劲 他会发现你的
If Quince was on his game, he would've made you.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
至少 警♥察♥是那么行事的
Least, that's how a cop would've done it.
我把东西都放上车了
I got all the stuff in the trunk.
我尽可能地往里塞了
I tarped the inside as best I could.
我们到外面去 我要跟你谈谈那件事
Yeah, let's go outside. I wanna talk to you about that.
内特
Hey, Nate!
你怎么按门铃了呢
What are you doing ringing the bell for?
我没想到你有客人
I didn't realize you'd have company.
我们今天做采访吧
Oh, we have the interview today.
-进来吧 进来吧 -我们在外面谈吧
- Come on in, come on in. - Can we just talk outside?
不不不 进来吧 我们现在做
No, no, no, come on. Come on, we'll do it now.
坐下来 我给你拿酒
Sit down. I'll get you a drink.
儿子 你很久没来这里跟大家聚了
Boy, it's been a while since you've been here with everybody.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她出去跟朋友吃饭了
She's out to dinner with her friends,
避开痞子
avoiding the riffraff.
来 干杯
Here. Cheers.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我知道这个是你的专长
I know this is your area of expertise,
但 不该是你问我问题 然后...
but isn't it, like, you ask me a question and...
你是基佬吗
Are you gay?
这个开题也太烂了吧
The hell kind of icebreaker is that?
妈妈说你有其他人
Mom told me there was someone else.
我看见你跟唐尼在船上的照片
And I saw the photo of you and Donnie on the boat.
所以你就联想到一起了吗
So that's where your head goes?
我一生都在努力找出
I spent my whole life trying to figure out
我到底哪里错了
what the hell I was doing wrong,
为什么安娜是你的完美天使
why Annie was your perfect angel,
虽然她是个瘾君子
even though she was a drug addict.
她病了 她有问题
She was ill. She had problems.
她有一堆问题 爸爸
Yeah, she had a thousand problems, Dad.
她欺骗你 她偷你的东西 她让你心碎
She lied to you, she stole from you, she broke your heart.
而我是努力的那个
I was the one who tried.
我可能当上洋基队的救援投手
I could've been a closer for the Yankees
但你不会在乎
and it wouldn't matter.
-不 我会在乎 -不 你不会在乎
- No, it would've. - No, it wouldn't.
因为你每次从我身上
Because every time you look at me,
都看到了你自我厌恶的那部分
you see something you hate about yourself.
你是我儿子 我爱你
You're my son. And I love you.
-那告诉我真♥相♥ -你是我儿子
- Yeah, then tell me the truth. - You're my son.
我爱你
And I love you.
但如果你再提起这事
But if you ever bring this up again,
那就是我们之间的最后一次谈话
it'll be the last conversation you and I ever have.
那是惩罚还是奖赏呢
Yeah, is that a punishment or a reward?
-趴下 -沃兹 沃兹 趴下
- Get down! - Woz, Woz, get down!
趴下
Get down!
沃兹 趴下
Woz, get down!
沃兹 你在干什么
Woz, what are you doing?
不 不
No, no!
沃兹
Woz!
不
No!
哈莉 待在那里
Harlee, stay there!
-沃兹 -不
- Woz! - No!
趴下
Get down!
我们得把他送去医院
We gotta get him to the hospital.
-我会呼救 -不 现在 给我你的枪
- I'll call it in. - No, now! Give me your gun!
沃兹 不 别这么做
Woz, no, you can't!
送他去医院 明白吗
Just get him there! Do you understand?
把头低下 好 行动
Keep your head down. Okay, go.
图福
Tufo!
把橱柜里的散♥弹♥枪♥拿来
Give me the 12 gauge from the pantry!
哈莉 趴下
Harlee, get down!
我是6♥4♥警区的桑托斯警探
This is Detective Santos of the six-four.
发生交火 重复 猛烈的交火
I have shots fired. I repeat: heavy fire.
请立刻派出支援和医务人员
Requesting immediate backup and paramedics.
警员受伤
Officer down.
重复 警员受伤
I repeat, officer down.
交给我 图福
Give me that, Tufo!
他们上车了吗
Are they to the car yet?
快了
Almost.
他们上车了 他们上车了
They're in. They're in!
队长 你在干什么
Lieutenant, what are you doing?
确保他们能冲出去
Making sure they're getting out.
长官 别这么做
Sir, don't do it!
-克里斯蒂娜 -她在哪里
- Christina. - Where is she?
她在医生那边 没什么大碍
She's in with the doctor. Nothing serious.
她只是被玻璃碎片割伤后背
She just has some cuts on her back from broken glass.
我很抱歉 过来吧
I'm sorry. Come on.
过来坐下
Come sit down.
沃兹在哪里
Where's Woz?
护士说你儿子意志顽强
Nurse says your boy's a fighter.
还要过几个小时才知道受伤程度
It's gonna be a few hours til we know the extent of the damage,
但他没生命危险
but he's stable.
你去跟队友一起坐吧
Why don't you go sit with the crew?
好吧
Okay.
洛曼
Hey, Loman.
谢谢你掩护我
Thanks for that cover.
只能撑数秒钟
Only supposed to work for a few seconds.
沃兹 你所做的...
Woz, what you did...
我们因为你才挺住的
We only made it out because of you.
那我完成使命了
Then I did my job.
我们会找下手的人算账的
We're gonna get the people who did this.
好吗
All right?
好 我会的
Yes, I will.
宝贝 你在这里干什么
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表