剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
怎么 你是那的常客
You, like, a regular or what?
是又怎么样
What if I was?
你有问题吗
Is that a problem for you?
我只是有点惊讶
I'm just surprised, is all.
介于我们之间的了解
Getting to know each other like we've been,
在我的印象中你和那个家伙不是一类人
you didn't strike me as that guy.
看上去这里就是他们折磨他的地方
This looks like where they tortured him.
这应该比在这个堆满东西的地方
Guess it was easier than searching the hoarder's paradise
东翻西找容易得多
that is this whole place.
一次性手♥机♥
Burner phone.
你对这条项链有印象吗
Do you know anything about this necklace?
任何事都可以 杰瑞有没有
Anything at all. Did-did Jerry ever
给你看过 或是说起过
show it to you or say anything about it?
我没见过 也没听他提起过
I never saw it and he never said anything.
你们问完没
Look, are-are we done?
好吧 最后一个问题
Okay, just one last question.
杰瑞有没有说他要出市
Did Jerry ever say anything about leaving town?
杰瑞总是说要收拾东西
Jerry always talked about picking up
搬去新地方住
and moving to new places,
但他从头到尾就一直躲在这
but he was pretty much holed up here from the time he showed up.
他只离开过一次
He only left the house once.
去哪了
And where did he go?
贝弗莉棕榈酒店
The Beverly Palm Hotel.
我女儿克里斯蒂在那上班
It's where my daughter Kristy works.
好了 我在 洪都 有什么发现
All right, I'm here, Hondo. What do we got?
指挥官 我们正在回总部
Commander, we're headed back to HQ,
但是我们发现了杰瑞·拉莫斯使用的一次性手♥机♥
but we found a burner phone Jerry Ramos was using.
我们需要追踪这个号♥码
We need a trace.
长官 我刚刚把号♥码发给你了
Sir, I just texted you the number.
正在查
Tracing it now.
玛莎·拉莫斯那问出什么了吗
What did we get out of Martha Ramos?
她指认了汉克·大卫和罗科·加兰德
She ID'd Hank David and Rocco Garland.
证实了他们今早来过她家
Confirmed they were at her house earlier today.
杰瑞·拉莫斯被折磨过
Jerry Ramos had been tortured,
所以我们认为他打算甩掉那两个人
so we're thinking he was planning on screwing the other two
自己销赃
by getting away with that necklace.
这完全符合拉莫斯的调性
That's definitely in line with what we know about Ramos.
他之前就一直欠债不还
He's got a history of not paying back debts.
所以这两人对他动了杀心
Also explains why the other two wanted him dead.
动机很明显
Clear motive.
等大卫和加兰德拿到了项链
Once David and Garland have the necklace,
他们就不会留在这了
they're not sticking around.
好了 追踪到了
All right, getting trace results.
所有打进和拨出的电♥话♥
All incoming and outgoing calls from the burner
基本来自于两个未知号♥码 应该就是加兰德和大卫
trace to two unknown numbers, likely Garland and David,
不过还有第三个号♥码
but there's a third,
克里斯蒂·拉莫斯的手♥机♥
Kristy Ramos's cell.
最后一次联♥系♥是大约两小时前
Last contact was about two hours ago.
这个时候大卫和加兰德差不多
That's about the same time that David and Garland
就快到图洪加那所房♥子了
would be arriving at the Tujunga house.
如果是杰瑞·拉莫斯让她的表姐把项链藏起来了呢
What if Jerry Ramos had his cousin hide the necklace?
不相关的第三方不会引起他同伙的怀疑
Innocent third party that his buddies would never suspect.
他们下一步可能就会去那
That's probably their next stop.
谭 改去贝弗莉棕榈酒店
Tan, reroute us to the Beverly Palm Hotel.
速度
Get us there yesterday.
收到 正在前往
Roger that. I'm on it!
25D 我们正在从西面楼梯上楼
25-David, we're making our way up the west stairwell.
收到 我们在东面 马上到顶层了
Copy. We're on the east side, nearing the top floor.
交出来
Hand it over.
洛城警局
LAPD!
你们知道该怎么做
You know the deal.
把枪扔到地上 举起手来
Gun on the ground, hands in the air.
30D 顶层有两名逃犯 向北面逃走了
30-David, we got two runners on the top floor, heading north.
洪都 这里交给我
Hondo, I got this.
去抓汉克·大卫
Get Hank David.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop right there!
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police! On the ground!
趴下 不准动
Get on the ground! Don't move!
手给我
Give me your hands!
25D 一名嫌犯已逮捕
25-David. One suspect in custody.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop right there!
缴械投降 戴上手铐跟我们回警局
You're either leaving here handcuffed in the back of a cruiser,
不然只有死路一条
or in a body bag.
选择权在你
The choice is up to you!
举起手来 让我看见你的双手
Hands! Let me see your hands!
转过身去 我说了 转过身去
Turn around! I said, turn around!
慢慢向我后退
Back up to me slowly.
跪下 我说了 跪下
Now down on your knees. I said, on your knees!
那天你不该朝那个警♥察♥开枪
You shot the wrong cop that day.
20D 嫌犯已逮捕
20-David. Suspect in custody.
全部无需支援
Code 4 all around.
汉克·大卫和罗科·加兰德已经关起来了
Well, Hank David and Rocco Garland are locked up tight.
我觉得他们会被送进科克伦监狱
I got a feeling they'll be headed back up to Corcoran
美国最高安全等级监狱 以恶劣的监狱环境闻名
再也不得重见天日
until their dying days.
你们今天非常出色
You guys did outstanding work today.
应该为自己骄傲
You should be proud.
我一直在联♥系♥卢卡
I've been trying to get ahold of Luca.
想把这个好消息告诉他
I wanted to give him the good news,
但他不接电♥话♥也不回短♥信♥
but he's not answering my calls or texts.
卢卡今天听到了一些坏消息
Luca got some bad news today.
对我们大家来说也是坏消息
It's bad news for all of us,
我不知道该怎么说 那就直说了
and I don't know how to put it, so I'll just say it.
他的特警队生涯结束了
His SWAT days are over.
今早的电♥话♥
The call earlier?
但他一直那么刻苦
But he-he's been working so hard.
努力做康复训练 全都按照要求来的
All the P.T. He's done everything right.
是 但像他这种情况 这还不够
He has, but in this case, it just wasn't enough.
他肩膀的神经损伤是永久性的
The nerve damage in his shoulder is permanent.
那他以后怎么办
What the hell is he going to do?
有一件事是肯定的
One thing's for certain.
咱们小队永远回不去了
This squad is never gonna be the same.
对
No.
等等
Hey, hold up.
我就是想确认一下
I just want to make sure we're cool
之前我说的那些关于脱衣舞酒吧的事没关系吧
about the whole strip club thing.
你在闲暇时间做什么是你的自♥由♥
What you do in your free time is your own business.
你真要揪着这件事不放吗
Oh, you really want to press this, huh?
我保证你只会感觉更糟
I promise you, you're only gonna feel worse.
怎么了 我不是对你有意见 我发誓
What? I'm not judging, I swear.
可是你误会我了 我对那些地方的女性
But you got me all wrong. Look, I got a whole lot of love
真心欣赏 满怀敬意
and respect for women in those places,
但不是因为我是那的常客
but it's not 'cause I'm a regular.
我妈很年轻就生了我
Look, my mom had me young,
生活不易
and things were rough.
我们差点就只能住在车里了 但是
We were on the verge of living out of our car, but...
天呐 你妈妈以前是舞♥女♥
God. Your mom danced.
你说得没错 我感觉更糟了
You're right. I feel even worse.
那也没有持续很久
Look, it was only for a short while.
我那时很小
I was little.
家里请不起保姆 所以我就只能跟着她
Couldn't afford a sitter, so, I'd go with her.
我就待在更衣室
I'd hang out in the dressing room
那里每个女的都对我照顾有加
while the women would all look after me.
你一定感觉很奇怪吧
That must've been so strange.
我不知道
I don't know.
那时我只有五六岁
I was only five or six at the time.
所有一切在我眼里都很平常
All just seemed kind of normal,
除了她们都把我宠上了天
except they treated me like a king.
我还是得说一句
Well, I still have to say it.
很抱歉 表现得有点介意
I'm sorry, you know, for coming off judgy.
没事
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表