剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I can't believe you let Verdugo get away again.
你们居然又让韦尔杜戈逃走了
I can't believe you let Verdugo get away again.
我花了那么多功夫才找到他
After all the work I put into tracking him down.
你花的功夫 什么意思
The work you put in? What do you mean?
等一下 皮娅
Wait a minute, Pia.
打给本地警局 告发他的匿名电♥话♥
Are you the one who made the anonymous call
是你打的吗
that tipped off the local police to him?
是啊
Yeah.
我真是太蠢了
How dumb am I?
我真是太蠢了
How dumb am I?
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Trusting cops after everything I've been through.
都经历了这么多事了 我居然还相信警♥察♥
我 我不明白 你是怎么找到他的
II don't get it. How'd you find him?
我听到传言说 韦尔杜戈逃到了中美洲
I heard the rumors that Verdugo fled to Central America,
我听到传言说 韦尔杜戈逃到了中美洲
I heard the rumors that Verdugo fled to Central America,
所以我就开始到处跑
so Istarted traveling.
你从迈阿密的学校退学了吗
You dropped out of school in Miami?
杀死我妈的男人还在逍遥法外
Sitting in class just seemed so ridiculous,
杀死我妈的男人还在逍遥法外
Sitting in class just seemed so ridiculous,
我觉得要我♥干♥坐在课堂上也太荒谬了
knowing the man who killed my mom was still out there.
我去了萨尔瓦多 危地马拉 这里
I've been to El Salvador, Guatemala, here.
我去了萨尔瓦多 危地马拉 这里
I've been to El Salvador, Guatemala, here.
开始用约会软件
Started using dating apps,
跟萨尔瓦多黑帮里底层的人约会
going on dates with low- level guys in Salvadoran gangs.
皮娅 这太危险了
Pia, that can be very dangerous
我总得做点什么 洪多
I had to do something, Hondo.
我总得做点什么 洪多
I had to do something, Hondo.
除了我没有别人在努力了
Nobody else was putting the work in.
除了我没有别人在努力了
Nobody else was putting the work in.
你们显然是没有
You guys certainly weren't.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我知道你对警方和我的感受
I know you have your reasons for feeling
不是没有理由的
the way you do about police and me.
我不乖妞
And I don't blame you.
好吗 你小时候经历的悲剧
Okay? The tragedy you experienced as a child
那不是什么悲剧
It wasn't a tragedy.
悲剧是你无法改变的事情
A tragedy is something that just happens.
车祸 飓风
A car accident, a hurricane.
车祸 飓风
A car accident, a hurricane.
韦尔杜戈杀了我妈 是因为你说服了她
Verdugo killed my mom because you talked her
去指证他
into informing on him.
我妈妈的死是因为你
My mother's dead because of you.
事情没有这么简单 皮娅
There's more to it than that, Pia.
她被杀那天晚上
Night of the murder,
你跟我保证过 你会找到韦尔杜戈的
you promised me you'd find Verdugo.
但你没有
But you didn't.
是我找到了他
I'm the one who found him.
你把他弄丢了
You lost him.
两次了
Twice now.
我理解你的感受
I understand how you feel.
但你记住
But know this- -
我一定不会让这种事再发生了
I am determined to not let this happen again.
但听着 如果你知道
But, look, if you know anything else
韦尔杜戈可能在哪里
about where Verdugo might be
我不知道
I don't.
但就算我知道
But even if I did,
又为什么要告诉你呢
why would I ever tell you?
那个摔死的男人身份确定了
The man who fell to his death was ID'd
他叫马里奥·占铁雷斯一
as Mario Gutierrez.
这是隔壁楼监控录像拍到的
This is from the neighboring building's surveillance cam,
就在公♥寓♥对面
across the street from the apartment.
知道他这两个兄弟是谁了吗
Any clue who his buddies are?
中间的这个男人应该是
The man in the middle is thought to be
韦尔杜戈最亲密的同伙之一
one of Verdugo's closest associates.
那很有可能
Then there's a good chance
韦尔杜戈就躲在那里
that's where Verdugo is holed up.
那辆撕掉贴纸的摩托车
That bike with the peeled- off sticker?
你是对的 警长
You were right, Capitan.
它是上周城东一家
It was purchased just last week
废品回收场卖♥♥出去的
from a salvage yard east of town.
据说那里的所有人和黑帮有关系
The owner is rumored to have gang affiliations.
野兽帮
Las Bestias.
你们过去 看看能有什么发现
Get there. See what you can find.
我们可能查到了韦尔杜戈一个左膀右臂的所在地
We may have a location on one of Verdugo's top deputies.
我去整合队伍里其他人
I'll round up the rest of the team.
我想跟他一起去 指挥官 -这里不是我的地盘
I'd like to go with him, Commander. Not mi casa.
由不得我决定
Not my call
走吧 我们去抓韦尔杜戈
Come on. Time to bring Verdugo in.
所以你对美国的一切了解
So everything you know about America,
都来源于萨克拉门托 -还有比这更好的学习之处吗
you learned in Sacramento. What better place to learn?
那是最美的城市
It is the most beautiful city.
它确实有自己的魅力
I mean, it has its charms,
但我不觉得它有那么好
but I'm not sure that's how I would describe it.
我感觉你从来没有在萨克拉门托河上
You sound like a woman who's never taken a sunset cruise
体验过落日游轮
down the Sacramento River.
被你说中了
Guilty as charged.
所以 你是什么时候
So, when exactly did you participate
参与这次警方交流项目的
in this police exchange program?
三年前
Three years ago.
当时我刚刚跟我老婆离婚
My wife and I had just gotten divorced,
看到了报名表 想着我得离开这里
I saw the sign- up sheet, and decided I had to get away.
萨克拉门托是个很适合疗愈的地方
Sacramento was a good place to heal.
你们结婚多久 -11年
How long were you two married? 11 years.
我们是青梅竹马
We were childhood sweethearts.
她是我的初恋
My first love.
从来没想过自己能放下这段感情
Never thought I'd get over it.
相信我 我懂
Trust me. I know the feeling
我前夫和我是高中时候的情侣
My ex- husband and I were high school sweethearts.
一样的
Same story.
听着 在我们进去之前 你要知道
Listen, before we go in, you should know that people
这里的人出了名的是 不爱多说话
in this town aren't known for being. talkative.
我们进去之后 我来和店主对话
When we get inside, I'll speak to the owner.
你到处看看有没有线索
You take a look around for anything of interest.
怎么样了 洪多
What up, Hondo?
我们在那个跳楼的人公♥寓♥里没搜出什么东西
Our search for the jumper's apartment turned up empty.
没有发现韦尔杜戈或者他的团伙
No sign of Verdugo or his crew.
你那边怎么样了
How's it going over there?
加布里埃尔正在
Gabriel's talking
询问店主
to the owner now.
我也看不出来有没有进展
Can't tell if he's getting anywhere.
我正在店外面看看
I'm taking a look out back now.
好 有消息及时通知我
All right. Keep me posted. MX 832- 40
没问题
You got it.
朋友
Amigo,
你会说英语吗
you speak English?
一点吧 -你住在这附近吗
Maybe. You live around here?
你知道那栋楼的28公♥寓♥里
Do you have any idea who lives
住的是谁吗
in Apartment 2B in that building?
我不知道你是哪里来的
I don't know where you're from,
但在这里 想要东西 你得付钱
but here, if you want something, you pay.
那你最好是有真材实料 兄弟
Oh, this better be real good, my man.
上周来的姑娘付了五倍的钱
Girl who came last week paid five times this much.
什么姑娘
What girl?
我又不认识
I don't know.
但她超正点的
She was hot, though.
长得像A妹
Looked like Ariana Grande.
她也问起了住在2B的男人们
She also asked about the men in 2B.
她该不会是叫皮娅吧
Her name Pia by any chance?
我也问了 她说我还太年轻
I asked. Said I was too young.
不肯给我电♥话♥号♥码
Wouldn't give me her number.
她说如果我想到了别的
Said I could find her at Cafe Terraza
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表