剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
麦琪 我会为你做任何事
Maggie, I'd do anything for you.
去年马丁被害时 你对我那么好
You were so good to me when Martin was killed.
麦琪 是沃克尔法官的遗孀吗
Maggie? Is that Judge Walker's widow?
我不止一次听别人说
I've heard you say more than once
你们很来电
that you guys have a connection.
我想请你吃晚饭
I'd like to take you to dinner.
不仅仅是朋友
As more than friends.
是瓦斯奎兹吗 -是啊
Vasquez? - Yeah.
好久不见啊 洪都
Long time no see, Hondo.
我们这行还是男人的世界
Our line of work is still a boys' club,
这让我的工作难了那么一点
which makes my job a little bit harder.
要是哪天你想回来
If you ever want to come back
和我们一起 这里的大门永远向你敞开
and ride with us, door's open.
谢谢你 洪都
Thanks, Hondo.
我好喜欢你家的装♥修♥
I really like your place.
谢谢 我自己装饰的
Thanks. I, uh, decorated myself.
我可以调两杯鸡尾酒吗
Can I make us some cocktails?
我在酒吧喝过了 不过你自便吧
I already had one at the bar, but help yourself.
我家就是你家
Mi casa is su casa.
你想喝什么
What would you like?
听你的
Surprise me.
你肯定浑身上下都是惊喜
I bet you're full of surprises.
天啊 绿色现在正式成为我最爱的颜色
God, I think green is officially my favorite color.
你这条裙子
I mean, that dress.
你动作真快
You move fast.
乖乖的
Be a good boy.
让我先把鞋脱掉
Let me take off my shoes first.
别只脱鞋啊
Well, don't stop there.
我感觉晕头转向的
Everything's spinning.
他晕过去了
He's out cold.
你真是够慢的
Took you long enough.
我的包呢 -给
Where's my bag? - Here.
这些手表都是假货
These watches are all fakes.
这家伙没有值钱的东西
This guy has nothing of value.
我们拿了他的笔记本电脑和一些东西
We got his laptop and some other things,
但是剩下就没什么可拿的了
but this guy doesn't have much else.
说得对 能拿什么拿什么吧
You're right. Just grab whatever you can.
怎么回事
What's going on?
为什么 卡塔
Why, Cata?
因为你给他的剂量不够
Because the dose you gave him wasn't high enough.
你没必要朝他开枪的
You didn't have to shoot him.
那你打算怎么做呢
And what would you have done--
够了 我们得赶紧
Enough! We have to hurry now!
快走
Come on!
保罗 我是隔壁的詹姆斯
Paul, it's James from next door.
你在里面吗
You in there?
我听到一声巨响
I heard a bang.
安静 别回答
Quiet. Don't answer.
他会走的
He'll leave.
我听到里面有人了
I can hear someone in there.
快开门 不然我报♥警♥了
Open up or I'm calling the police.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you guys?
我已经报♥警♥了
I-I already called 911.
太遗憾了
That's a shame.
911 您有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我看见你的灯还亮着
I saw your light on.
我待得这么晚是因为
I'm saying late because
我要赶报告
I have to catch up on paperwork.
你是为什么
What's your excuse?
没什么
Nothing.
我没事
I'm good.
我们不会又要来这一套吧
We're not gonna do this again, are we?
是麦琪
It's Maggie.
我以为你们进展顺利 -我也以为
I thought things were going well. - Well, so did I.
我们是几十年的老朋友 而且...
We've been friends for decades and...
交往了几个月了 但是...
in a relationship for months now, but, um...
...她过去这几周在疏远我
...she's been pulling away the last couple of weeks.
很遗憾听到这些
I'm sorry to hear that.
你知道为什么吗
Do you have any idea why?
我不知道是什么原因
I don't know what started it.
我本以为一起过周末
I thought maybe the fix
能够解决这件事 但...
would be a weekend away, but, uh...
她拒绝了我的邀请 我们本该
she passed on that invitation, and we were supposed to
今晚共进晚餐 谈谈这件事
have dinner tonight, to talk about it,
但她把晚餐也取消了
and she canceled that, too.
也许她只是临阵退缩了
Maybe she's just getting cold feet.
所以 我试着给她空间
So, I'm trying to give her her space
离她远点
and, you know, back off.
尽管这很难...
As hard as that is...
...直觉告诉我这才是正确的做法
...my gut's telling me that's the right approach here.
在你们有着多年交情的情况下
With the history you two have,
你应该得到一个解释
you deserve an explanation.
她不接我的电♥话♥
Well, she's not answering my calls.
她不回我的消息
She's not responding to my texts,
所以我应该是得不到解释了
so I guess I ain't getting one.
这么着吧 不如你给她发消息
Tell you what-- why don't you text her,
告诉她你明晚会去她家
tell her you're going to stop by tomorrow night,
你需要和她谈谈
that you need to talk.
这是她欠你的
She owes you that much,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
这起案子属于联邦案件了
Okay. This is a federal case now.
由我负责 这里是我的犯罪现场
I'm running point. You are all in my crime scene.
我是联调局特别探员查德·赫廷杰
Special Agent Chad Hettinger, FBI.
警局上报案件 我们看到嫌疑犯的作案手法后
Yeah, well, when P.D. responded and we saw the suspects' M.O.,
是我打给了你们的老大
I was the one who called your boss.
我是特别探员杰基·瓦斯奎兹 谢谢
Special Agent Jackie Vasquez. Thank you
谢谢你的帮助 警探
for your help, Detective.
另外很感谢你把两名受害者送去了医院
Also, we appreciate you getting the two victims to the hospital.
可惜有点晚了
Yeah, too bad it couldn't happen soon enough.
两个人都送达医院已经死亡
Both men were DOA.
我们准备收队吧 -是 长官
All right, let's wrap it up. - Yes, sir. You got it.
绝对是同一伙人干的
This is definitely the same crew.
对 那就是
Yeah. And that makes it
这些女人作案的第四个西海岸城市了
the fourth West Coast city that these women have hit.
我们都知道接下来的情况
We know how this is gonna play out.
团伙会再洗劫一到两个目标
The crew's gonna hit one or two more targets here
然后就逃走了
before they skip town.
但是如果旧金山有更好的结果
But, see, they wouldn't even be here
她们也就不会出现在这里了 对吗
if San Francisco had gone better. Am I right?
我们绝不能再让她们跑掉了
We cannot let this crew get away with this again.
否则要怪的人就不是你...
Because if they do, it's not gonna be on you--
而是我了
it'll be on me.
这点我不会接受
And I'm not having that.
关键不是要分清是谁的功与过
Okay, this isn't about fault or credit.
而是在她们再次杀人之前抓住她们
It's about catching this crew before they kill again.
我在洛杉矶有个朋友 人脉很广
I have a friend here in L.A. who's tied in.
他对当地的情况很熟 也许能帮到我们
He knows the local element. Might be able to help us.
我去联♥系♥一下 看看能有什么收获
Let me reach out, see what I can find.
好 随便吧
Sure. Whatever.
我要去向助理局长汇报
I got to update the ADIC.
贝丝 我们回来了
Hey, Beth. We're back.
怎么样
How'd it go?
薇薇一切正常吧
All good with Vivie?
对 你们走了30分钟后她就睡了
Yeah. She was out 30 minutes after you guys left.
这两个小时简直太简单了
It was the easiest couple of hours.
那算你走运了
Well, you got it lucky.
说真的 非常感谢
Seriously, thanks for doing this.
真的非常感谢 贝丝 -没事的
We really appreciate it, Beth. - No worries.
下次你们要约会就告诉我 -我会的
Let me know the next time you need a date night. - I will.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表