剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
合作愉快
Good teamwork.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
希克斯给我发了短♥信♥
Hicks texted me,
说他有要紧事要跟我说
said he had something urgent to talk to me about.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
是卡尔请我来的
Carl invited me.
是我打电♥话♥要卡尔约你到这来的
I called Carl and asked him to get you here.
我知道如果是我请你来 你就不会来了
I knew if I asked, you wouldn't show.
你说对了
Yeah, well, you got that right.
我感觉有些矛盾需要解决一下
I figured some heads needed knocking together,
包括我自己的
my own included.
啤酒拿上
Take the beer.
好了 杰克
Come on, Jack.
啤酒拿上
Take the beer.
把话摊开来说
Now, let's get things squared away here.
你说我咄咄逼人
You called me aggravating.
你确实咄咄逼人
You are aggravating.
尤其是你赢了一场高尔夫以后
Especially when you win a round of golf.
你不咄咄逼人吗
Oh, you're not aggravating?
在你输了高尔夫时待你旁边试试
Try being around you when you lose a round of golf.
好了 我们都有点咄咄逼人
All right, we're all a little aggravating.
物以类聚人以群分
That's why we're friends.
我们的共同点那可太多了
We got a lot in common.
我绝不会把那张表发出去的
I was never gonna send that form.
我肯定不会解雇你
Of course I was never gonna fire you.
你是我有幸共事过的
You're one of the best damn SWAT officers
最优秀的特警队员之一
I've ever had the privilege of working with.
你也是我最好的朋友之一
And you're one of the best damn friends I've ever had.
好了 好了 我不该说那些话的
All right, all right, I-I shouldn't have said what I said.
我最近可能有点情绪化
I guess I'm feeling sensitive lately.
有天尼基都说我讨人厌
Nikki called me annoying the other day.
我只是朝电视机吼了几句
I was just yelling at the TV.
那还真是出人意料
Well, that's a shocker.
但后来 我看见那张表里写的话后....
But then, when I saw that word written in that form...
天呐 一下就上头了
oh, man, that hit a nerve.
你希望自己这二十年来有所成长
You want to feel like you've grown in 20 years.
不仅仅是腰围
And not just around the waistline.
我认识你这么久了 杰克·玛福德
I've known you a long time, Jack Mumford,
我要告诉你
and I will tell you this.
尽管你这人让人讨厌 冥顽不灵
As annoying and stubborn as you are...
但也无法改变我对你的看法
...I wouldn't change a thing about you.
我也是
Same here.
真温馨 你们要不要私下再聊
Oh, this is very nice. You guys need some privacy?
就这样挺好
I think we're good.
那些新球杆怎么样
How those new irons working out?
不错
Oh, good.
我还得好好练练上杆
I need to work on my backswing, apparently.
不过不像某人
But unlike some people,
我可没有这么多时间
I don't have hours in the day to while away
消磨在恩西诺高尔夫球场上
on an Encino golf course.
敬烦人的老朋友
Here's to aggravating old friends.
别再提"老"了
Well, less of the "old,"
工作中已经听够了
I get enough of that at work.
干杯
Cheers.
谭 你来这干什么
Tan, what are you doing here?
我觉得我应该过来一趟
I thought I'd come by,
看看你需不需要我帮你修下门
see if you needed help fixing your door,
不过貌似你已经修好了
uh, but guess you got it handled.
我很会用锤子
I'm pretty handy with a hammer.
当然
It figures.
还有别的事吗
Uh, was there something else?
有 可以进去吗
Yeah. Can I come in?
当然
Uh... sure.
什么事
What is it?
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我知道我们说好了不用当真
And I know we said it was only casual,
但今天让我明白了
but today made me realize
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我知道你已经接受了海外的工作 但是
I know you've taken this job overseas, but
我在想 能不能...
I-I was wondering if maybe...
我在考虑要不要拒绝这份工作
I was thinking of turning the job down.
不过你说这是个不容错过的好机会
But you said it was too good an opportunity to pass up.
你也是
So is this.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表