剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你妈妈是下定决心 要扳倒韦尔杜戈的
Your mom was determined to take Verdugo down.
就像你一样
Just like you were.
真的吗
Really?
不骗你
God's honest truth.
她只希望能让你远离他
AlI she wanted was to keep you away from him.
现在我终于做到了
Now I finally am.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
你看着好美
You look amazing.
你也不错啊 警官
Not so bad yourself, Officer.
房♥间不错啊 -谢谢
Nice digs. Thanks.
我们的预约被推迟了一个小时
Our reservation was pushed back an hour,
所以我们可以消磨一些时间
so we have some time to kill.
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
你是真喜欢烘培食品啊
You're really all about the baked goods, huh?
我不是抱怨啊
Not that I'm complaining.
是我奶奶打来的
Ah, it's my abuelita.
我能接一下吗
Do you mind?
行啊 去吧
Sure, go ahead.
嗨 对 奶奶
Alo. Si, abuela?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是你拿走了炸♥弹♥
You took the bomb.
嗨 要小酌一杯吗
Hey. You interested in a nightcap?
不了 指挥官
HONDO: I don t think so, Commander.
我准备睡了
I'm hitting the rack.
你问问帕维尔 指不定她愿意
Give Powell a ring, maybe she's up for it.
我觉得她现在可能不是太想见我
Yeah, I doubt I'm her favorite person right now.
而且我听到她今晚约了加布里埃尔
Plus, I heard her making plans with Gabriel tonight.
帕维尔是住407的对吧
HICKS: Powell's in 407, right?
我记得是 怎么了 让我猜猜
HONDO: Yeah, I think so. Why? Oh, let me guess.
你还没来得及跟她道歉
You didn't get a chance to apologize to her yet,
又觉得自己该道歉
and you feel like you should.
你真是个聪明鬼
Ah, you think you're so smart.
帕维尔肯定会感谢你的
Hey, I'm sure Powell would appreciate it.
她应该还在
She's probably still around.
她好像电视机还开着
I think she's got the TV on or something.
我们可以飞机上再聊
Ah, we can talk on the plane.
好 晚安 指挥官
AlI right. Good night, Commander.
好 你好好休息
Yeah. Get some rest.
还干等什么呢 去啊
你们是警♥察♥
我是包蒂斯塔警官 这位是我的同事
你一个人吗
是啊 怎么了
我们有几个问题要问你
因为她在 我们就要说英语吗
她到底为什么在这
去车那儿等着
听我命令 把武器拿过来
一定要等我命令
有埋伏
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表