剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Turn around, hands behind your back.
走
Let's go.
你在压力之下表现得很冷静 警官
You know, you're pretty calm under pressure, Officer.
是警司
Sergeant, actually.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
你也有钢铁般的意志 医生
You got nerves of steel yourself, Doc.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是雅各布·谭的弟弟吗
Are you Jacob Tan's brother?
是 我叫维克托
Yeah. My name's Victor.
我想感谢你救了我和我女儿
I just wanted to thank you for saving me and my daughter.
这是团队的功劳
It was a team effort.
没错 只不过...
Sure, but...
在我需要帮助时
someone from the Tan family always seems
似乎谭家的人总会出现
to be around when I need help.
你哥哥在工作上
Your brother has gotten me through
帮我渡过了许多危机
many a crisis at work.
他是好人
He's a good man.
你们都是
You both are.
再次感谢你
Thank you again.
还是喜欢吃薄荷巧克力碎片的
Mint chip still your favorite?
是啊 我看你还是喜欢巧克力和咖啡
Yeah, and I see it's still chocolate and coffee for you.
不敢相信都二十年了 这东西味道还和以前一样
Can't believe this stuff still tastes the same after 20 years.
路易这么多年没关门是有原因的
Louie's is an institution for a reason.
听着
Listen.
很抱歉我之前对你说了那样的话
I'm sorry for what I said earlier.
说邦妮出轨你也有问题
About it being your fault that Bonnie cheated.
你说的也不是完全错
You weren't completely wrong.
还是不应该这么说
Still shouldn't have said it.
你听了一定很不好受
It had to have been tough on you.
那你准备怎么办
So what're you gonna do?
克莱尔和维罗妮卡
About Claire and Veronica, I mean.
我不知道 维克托
I don't know, Vic.
克莱尔和我出现问题已经有一阵子了
I mean, Claire and I have been having issues for a while.
之前我们有一个月
There was a month-long stretch
没有讲过一句话
where we barely said a word to each other.
然后维罗妮卡出现了 她...
Then Veronica came along, and she was...
就像一缕阳光 你知道吗
a ray of sunshine, you know?
能和一个人一起笑感觉真的很美好
It felt good to just smile and laugh with somebody again.
我不是说这都是克莱尔的问题
I don't mean to say that it's Claire's fault.
对婚姻不忠的人是我
I was the one that was unfaithful.
我只是不知道接下里该怎么办
I just have no idea where to go from here.
我也没办法告诉你该怎么做 但是...
I can't tell you what to do, but...
我不会在这件事上对你评头论足
what I won't do is judge you for it.
不管你会做出什么样的决定
No matter what you decide.
妈妈知道吗
Does Mom know?
你离婚的事
About the divorce?
我还没有勇气跟她说起这件事
I haven't had the courage to have that conversation yet.
但是 我会的 很快
But, uh, I will... soon.
如果你愿意
If you want...
你跟她说的时候我可以陪着你
I can be there when you do.
给你一点精神上的支持
To offer moral support.
或者帮我打扫她朝我扔的东西
Or help clean up whatever she throws at me?
爸 谢谢你过来
Hey, Pop. Thanks for stopping by.
我只是来看看我的宝贝孙女
I'm only here for the chance to be able to see my grandbaby.
我的小天使在哪
So where's the little angel at?
她房♥里 我刚哄她睡下
In her room. I just laid her down.
那我们就别浪费时间了
Well, let's not waste any time.
这是什么
What's this?
你要的证据
It's the proof you asked me for.
朱尼尔装了一个二手的转换器
Junior installed an aftermarket converter.
这是所有的许可证 行政命令
And that's all the approvals, the executive orders,
还有这些神奇的签名
and the magic signatures that
大笔一挥这事在这个疯狂的国家眼中就合法合规了
makes it all legal in the eyes of this crazy state.
要知道
You know...
他本可以把这个转换器卖♥♥给任何人
he could've sold that converter to somebody else,
可能还能赚更多
probably for a lot more.
但因为他跟我是老交情
But because he and I go way back
尼歇尔又是我的媳妇
and Nichelle is my daughter-in-law,
就帮了我这个忙
he did me a solid.
虽然我之前也道过谢了 但还是要再说一声谢谢你
I know I said it earlier, but thank you.
你帮我们减轻了不少压力
You saved us a lot of stress.
我只是希望我儿子晚上能睡得安心
I just want my boy to be able to sleep easy tonight.
别激动 爸
Take it easy, Pop.
听我说
Look.
我之前跟你那么说话是太过分了
I was way out of line with what I said earlier.
我不是说你偷东西
I didn't mean to accuse you of stealing,
我知道你在这件事上帮了我的大忙 真心话
and I know you did us a huge favor with this, so real talk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 现在我可以看宝宝了吗
You're welcome. Now can I see the baby?
还不行
Not yet.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
你的话让我细细思考了一下
Our conversation got me thinking.
我做了些调查
And I did some research.
圣何塞有个项目 把车辆识别号♥
San Jose has a program, etching VIN numbers
刻在催化转换器上
into people's catalytic converters.
因为销♥售♥失窃零件难度加大
And theft has gone way down since the stolen parts
偷盗事件就有所减少
are harder to sell.
我跟警督谈了谈
I spoke to the inspector general
在这里赞助一个这样的项目
about funding a program like that here.
看起来很有前景
It looks promising.
我还跟勒罗伊和达瑞尔谈过
And I also talked to Leroy and Darryl,
他们说他们的修车店
who said they'd be willing to do some
愿意接一些这样的铭刻活
of the etching work in their auto shop.
我觉得应该可以帮助到这个社区的人
I thought it might help some of the people in the neighborhood.
知道吗
You know...
我早就知道你这么灵光的脑袋
I knew a good idea would get through
肯定早晚能想出个好主意来
that thick head of yours, sooner or later.
现在我可以看看我的宝贝孙女了吗 -好
Now can I please see my grandbaby? - All right.
去吧 爷爷 去吧 去吧
Come on, Granddaddy, come on. Come on.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表