剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
来吧 来啊
There you go, come on.
就是这样
There you go.
漂亮
Yeah.
卡布雷拉 火力全开啊
Damn, Cabrera, killing it.
内心压抑着怒火呢
Got some pent-up aggression there?
你觉得我需要怒气才能教训别人
What makes you think I need to be angry to kick some ass?
他只是习惯了斯特里特对沙包的爱抚
Oh, he's just used to Street's little love taps on the bag.
你们听说了吗
Hey, did you guys hear?
洛城消防局昨晚大败公园警♥察♥ 11比4
LAFD beat Park Police last night, 11 to four.
那就表示周二的决赛
That means cops versus smoke eaters
是警♥察♥对抗这群吃烟的家伙了
in the championship game on Tuesday.
对 他们可是支厉害队伍
Yeah. They're a tough team.
他们队里有几个男生击球很厉害
Got a couple big boys who can hit the crap out of the ball.
幸好我们有谭这个投手
Well, good thing we got Tan on the mound.
正是我要找的队友
Just the crew I was looking for.
你们要是没想起来 我来提醒一下
Wanted to remind you, if you haven't already,
记得报名参加
to sign up for
周二的特警队意面之夜资金筹集活动
Tuesday's SWAT pasta night fundraiser.
我知道洪都参加 他会带自♥制♥的提拉米苏
Now, I know Hondo's in. He's bringing homemade tiramisu.
洪都做甜点
Hondo's making the dessert.
我们该觉得诱人吗
Is that really supposed to tempt us?
那其实是尼歇尔的配方 鲍威尔
It's actually Nichelle's recipe, Powell,
我劝你慎重措辞
so I would choose your next words very carefully.
大家都来吧
So, everybody's in?
不确定 迪肯
I don't know, Deacon.
我可能不去了
Might take a pass on that.
我也是 你知道我不吃麸质食物的
Ditto. You know me and gluten.
意面对我不友好
Pasta is not my friend.
意面之夜是特警队的传统活动
Pasta night is a SWAT tradition.
已经持续了很长一段时间了
It's been going on for a really long time,
而且所有筹集到的钱都要捐给慈善组织
and all the money raised goes to charity.
行吧 算我一个 迪肯
Yeah, all right. Count me in, Deac.
很好 报名表在厨房♥里
Good. Sign-up sheet's in the kitchen.
我就是通知下大家
Just so the rest of you know.
怎么了
What?
我喜欢这样
I love this.
我们很久没这样了
We haven't done this in a while.
能过二人世界太好了
It's nice to have a little alone time.
感觉我最近都没怎么见到你
Feels like I haven't seen you that much lately.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby,
抱歉 但是
and I'm sorry, but, hey,
我们感情不变 别担心
we're good. Don't worry.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
不代表我不想多见见你
Doesn't mean I don't want to see more of you.
你有想过我们什么时候能偷偷去度蜜月吗
You give any thought to when we might sneak in a honeymoon?
薇薇有四位祖父母
Vivie has four grandparents,
他们都愿意照顾她 我们什么时候出发都行
all willing to watch her any time we want to slip away.
我当然知道
And I am well aware.
只不过现在有点走不开
It's just been a little tricky with
斯特里特在长滩参加特警队特训
Street running SWAT training down in Long Beach
卢卡在伦敦还没回
and Luca still in London,
但是宝贝 你说得对 我们的确需要抽个时间
but, baby, you are right, we do need to find the time.
希望那时我们还在新婚期
Hopefully while we're still newlyweds.
是办公室的电♥话♥
It's from my office.
总督察 她今天要见我
The inspector general, she needs to see me today.
你今天不是休息吗
I thought this was your day off.
看看现在是谁忙工作抽不开身
Now look whose job is pulling us apart.
抱歉 请帮我们买♥♥单
Excuse me. Can we get the check, please?
马上来
Right away.
你觉得这片区域怎么样
Hey, what do you think of this area?
挺不错的吧
I mean, it's pretty cool, right?
要是 要是我们在这附近找个房♥怎么样
What if, uh, what if we got a place around here?
我们
We?
对
Yeah.
我想也许我们应该搬到一起住了
Well, I was thinking maybe we should move in together.
这个主意不好吗
Is it-- is that a bad idea?
这
It's...
只是觉得有点快
kind of fast, that's all.
我只是想着 既然我们之间相处得挺好
Well, I-I just thought since things are going so well.
但是 听着...
But, look...
...如果这个想法吓到你了 我们不用
...if the idea freaks you out, we really don't...
快走 这边
Come on. This way.
空 我们要去哪 药房♥
Suki, wh-where are we going? A dispensary?
请出示身份证
Need to see an ID.
怎么回事
What's going on?
空 怎么
Suki, what...?
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's happening.
证件
ID.
请出示你的身份证
You need to show me an ID.
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
那是枪声 很近
That was gunfire. It was close.
梅伍德街上的药房♥员工按下了紧急按钮
The dispensary on Maywood just hit its panic button.
梅伍德就在一条街外
Maywood's only a block from here.
好 打报♥警♥电♥话♥ 告诉他们我去现场了
All right, call 911, tell 'em I'm responding,
非班时间 便衣 -当心 宝贝
off-duty, plainclothes. - Be careful, babe.
洛城警局 闪开 闪开 让开 让开
LAPD! Move! Move! Out of the way! Out of the way!
空...
Suki...
你在哪 小花花
我们知道你就在这
空 空 不
Suki. Suki, no.
放开我
恐怕这是不可能的
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon!
趴到地上
Get on the ground!
趴下 快 趴下
Get down now! Get down!
我的天
Oh, my God.
快离开马路
Get out of the road!
你没事吧 -嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
救救我
Help me, please!
我不清楚他们是什么人
I don't know who the hell they were,
但他们是职业的 下手凶狠
but they were professional and they hit hard.
"震慑战术"性质的袭击
"Shock and awe" assault,
在艺术区的中心
right in the middle of the Arts District.
与两名雇员聊了聊
Spoke to a couple of the employees.
他们手头有将近十万块的现金
They've got close to a hundred grand in cash on hand,
一分钱都没拿走
nothing was taken.
对 目标就是那个女孩
No. This was all about the girl.
知道是为了什么吗
We have any idea why?
男朋友就在那
The boyfriend's right there,
但那孩子还没缓过来
but the kid's still in shock.
除了她的名字讲不出什么来
Could barely give me more than her name.
伊藤空
Suki Ito.
一定是在被抓前
She must've dropped her bag
把包掉了 但是还有个问题
before she was taken, but there's a problem.
我刚刚在系统上
I just ran her ID
查了她的身份证 是伪造的
through the system. ID's bogus.
伊藤空并不存在
Suki Ito doesn't exist.
三个日本杀手找一个身份不明的人干什么
So, what do three Japanese killers want with a ghost?
反恐特警队
第七季 第三集
这是那个被击毙的罪犯 纹身可真不少
This the dead perp? That's a lot of ink.
日本刺青
Irezumi tattoos.
他是黑帮的
So, he's yakuza.
法医确认了死者身份 贵史良
Coroner ID'd him as Yoshi Takashi.
三天前从日本乘飞机到达这里
Flew in from Japan three days ago.
和他一起的有四个人
Had four buddies with him.
我已经和东京警署的朋友通过话
Now, I've already spoken to our friends in the Tokyo PD.
他们确认这五个人都是
They confirmed that all five men are known members
名为黑暗犯罪团伙的成员
of the Yami-Yami crime family.
日本的黑帮跑来洛杉矶闹事
Mainland yakuza making noise in L.A.
光天化日之下绑♥架♥他人
Isn't a broad daylight kidnapping
动静是不是太大了点
a bit too loud for them?
我也觉得奇怪 指挥官
Struck me as odd, too, Commander,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表