剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
所以 并不是误会
So, it wasn't a misunderstanding.
你要离开特警队了
You're leaving SWAT.
这说来话长 其实...
It's-it's complicated, it's...
我确实跟安妮谈过退休的事
it's something that Annie and I talked about
不过那是在卢卡被打伤前
before Luca got shot.
所以你已经为此考虑了一段时间了
So this is something you've been thinking about for a while.
对
Yeah.
我知道...这个时机非常不好
Look, I know... this is all bad timing.
但我想遵守我对安妮的承诺
But I wanted to honor my promise to Annie.
可后来 卢卡伤势恢复情况未知
And then, with the uncertainty of Luca's recovery,
我就没提
I put off saying something.
迪肯 我们是一家人
Deacon, we are family.
我不想让你背上
I didn't want to burden you
又要失去队员的负担
with losing another team member.
老天 而且一想到我要给你
God, and I hate thinking
制♥造♥另一个要解决的麻烦 就难以自处
that I've created another problem for you to have to solve.
你会留下吗
Are you staying?
那我依然要面对这件事
Then it's something I still got to deal with.
鲍威尔确认了无人机射手身份 亚当·爱德华兹
Powell ID'd the drone shooter. Name's Adam Edwards.
看起来他早上枪杀了自己的前妻
Looks like he shot his ex-wife this morning,
还劫持了他们两个年幼的孩子
abducted their two small children.
孩子们很可能在房♥子里
They're likely inside.
我们不能等韦伯一家
We can't wait for the Webers
发现末日根本不会来
to see doomsday isn't coming.
情况只会变得更不可控
Situation's only likely to get more volatile.
对 那我们必须进去
Yeah, then we got to get in there
把人♥质♥们救出来
and pull those hostages out now.
我和阿尔法罗勘察周围时
When Alfaro and I were on the perimeter,
发现卡尔文围栏的一处
we found a section of Calvin's fence
有摄像头坏掉 他有个盲区
with a faulty camera. He's got a blind spot.
我们可以用激光剪剪开围栏
We could use the laser cutters to breach the fence,
但围栏一坏 电路就切断
but the minute we do, the circuit will be cut
他们就会知道我们要来
and they'll know we're coming.
我有个好办法
Not if we're smart.
好了 我们可以剪开围栏而不损坏电路
There. Now we can cut the fence without breaking the circuit.
卡尔文就不会知道
Calvin will have no idea.
阿尔法罗 你去剪
Alfaro, you're up.
围栏会依然通电
Now, the fence will still have a charge,
所以通过时多加小心
so watch yourself going through it.
那家人没有离开主楼
Family hasn't left the main house,
所以我们伏低进去
so we take the low ground.
谭 你我一组
Tan, you're with me.
阿尔法罗和鲍威尔 跟着迪肯
Alfaro and Powell, you're with Deacon.
好了
Done.
好 行动
All right, let's go.
霸王龙会做什么
What does a T. Rex do?
霸王龙会吃了所有人
The T. Rex eats everybody!
知道吗 在我小时候
You know, in my day,
孩子们要乖 少出声
children were seen, not heard.
门窗都有感应器
Doors and windows all have sensors.
刚才无人机通过的厨房♥门呢
What about the kitchen door where the drone went through?
把门板挪开
Pop the board out,
我们可以从那溜进去
we can slip in through there.
嫌疑人们都在背面
Got suspects on the three-side.
收到
Copy.
我们把他们引到正面
We'll draw them to the one.
我们是洛城警局
This is LAPD!
卡尔文和杰布·韦伯
Calvin and Jeb Weber,
亚当·爱德华兹 我们有你们的拘捕令
Adam Edwards, we got warrants for your arrest.
为什么围栏警报没响
W-Why didn't the fence alarm go off?
各就各位
Get to positions.
带他们去安全的地方
Get them down to safety.
好 我帮你拿 亲爱的
All right, let me get this from you, sweetie.
嫌疑人五点钟方向 正在开火
Suspect in the five opening.
三名嫌疑人已被引到正面
We got three suspects on the one-side.
迪肯 行动 -收到
Deacon, make your move. - Roger that.
向厨房♥行进
Moving to the kitchen now.
谭 掩护我 -上
Tan, cover me. - Go!
鲍威尔
Powell.
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝 我要我的包
Beth, I need my bag.
我不要跟你走
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我是在保护你
I'm trying to keep you safe.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这里一点也不安全 放我走
There's nothing safe about this, so let me go.
好 你走吧
Fine. Go ahead.
早晚中枪
Get shot.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
30D报告
30-David.
从背面进入
Making entry on the three-side.
你是洛根 对吗
Hey. It's Logan, right?
是
Yeah.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
我会带你回妈妈身边
I'm gonna get you back to your mom.
那我姐姐呢
What about my sister?
我们也会救她的 但是你先走
Well, we'll get her, too, but you first.
好吗 鲍威尔 -好
Okay? Powell. - Okay.
把他带出去 走吧
Get him out of here. Go ahead.
别怕 我们走
I got you. Come on.
正在移♥动♥
Moving!
洛城警局
LAPD.
洪都 我们救到了洛根和凯特
Hondo, we've got Logan and Kat.
洛根 你在哪
Logan? Where are you?
艾琳 亲爱的 过来
Hey, Erin? Sweetie? Come on.
没事的 来
It's okay. Come on.
来
Come on.
阿尔法罗 把凯特带出去
Alfaro, get Kat out of here.
我一会就来
I'm right behind you.
你确定吗
You sure?
带她走
Go. Go.
击中一名疑犯
Winged one of the suspects.
谁给你的胆子闯进我家
How dare you come into my home?
把孩子放下
You put the kid down.
取消行动
Call it off.
立刻取消 -鲍威尔 等等
Call it off now. - Powell, hold up.
卡尔文·韦伯
Calvin Weber?
是我 你的人在我手上
That's right. And I have your man.
如果你想他活命 就离开我家
If you value his life, you'll get off my property.
迪肯
Deacon!
是我 洪都 这些人是来真的
I'm here, Hondo. These guys are serious.
卡尔文·韦伯 回话 我知道你听得到
Calvin Weber. Respond. I know you're there.
我说过你们闯进来会怎么样
I said what would happen if you come on my land.
我是个说到做到的人
I'm a man of my word.
那你是个君子吗
And are you a man of integrity?
我可以相信你会善待凯警司吗
Can I count on you to treat Sergeant Kay with respect?
我要你保证不会伤害凯警司
I want your word that Sergeant Kay won't be harmed.
如果你们乖乖配合的话
If you behave.
但如果再有警♥察♥靠近我的家人
But if any police come near my family again,
你们的警司就要付出代价了
your sergeant will pay the price.
他们的物资能支撑一个月
They got supplies to last months.
长官 他们不会放他走的
Sir, they're not gonna give him back.
我们要去救他
We got to go get him.
卡尔文处于高度警惕状态
Calvin's on high alert.
我不能把迪肯的性命押在一个不成熟的营救计划上
I'm not risking Deacon's safety on a half-cocked rescue plan.
不该把迪肯一个人留在那里
Deacon shouldn't have been alone in there.
是我们把他留在那里的
We left him.
他让你把人♥质♥救出来 你已经尽责了
He told you to get the hostages out. You did your job.
但是现在我们要找出
But right now we got to find out
他们把他关在屋里哪个位置
where in the house they're holding him.
凯说过韦伯一家想要把她转移去别处
Well, Kat mentioned that the Webers wanted to move her.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表