剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们到底想干什么
Just what the hell are they up to?
暂时还不知道
We don't know yet.
他们来的第一件事
First thing they did when they got here
就是破坏大楼的监控录像
was disable the building's security cameras.
所以现在 我们找不到赞恩 找不到目标
So right now, we got no Zane, no target,
也找不到大量的炸♥药♥
but an ungodly amount of missing explosives.
货车上的两个人身上有什么发现吗
We at least get anything off the two from the van?
米格尔·胡安·莫拉莱斯和瓦加斯·博伊德
Miguel Juan Morales and Vargas Boyd.
两人都在联调局的监察名单上
Both of them are on FBI's watch list
疑似反帝运恐怖组织的成员
as suspected members of the AIM terror cell.
谋杀 政♥治♥绑♥架♥
Murders, political kidnappings.
还有大使♥馆♥枪击
Embassy shooting?
赞恩交的朋友一个比一个坏
Zane's friends just keep getting worse and worse.
如果我是你 我可笑不出来
Yeah, I wouldn't be smiling if I were you.
今早你想杀害的那些警官
Those officers you tried to kill this morning?
这里是他们的家
This is their house.
他们都是我的兄弟们
Those were my brothers.
你对他们的所作所是要付出代价的
You're gonna answer for what you did to them.
你的兄弟
Your brothers?
相比即将发生的事来说 他们算是幸运的了
They got off lucky compared to what's coming.
整件事最讽刺的是什么
And the beautiful irony of this whole thing?
就是你们自作自受
You did this to yourselves.
是吗 此话怎讲
Yeah? And how is that?
杀了伊莱莎
By killing Eliza.
她是唯一能控制赞恩的人
She was the one person who could control him.
赞恩现在要毁灭一切
Zane's going scorched-earth now.
你们的城市将会变成一片火海
Your city's gonna burn.
这全是反恐特警队的错
And it's all SWAT's fault.
在赞恩遇见伊莱莎之前
Before Zane met Eliza,
他冷酷无情
he was merciless.
在他眼中 没有一个公民是无辜的
In his eyes, no citizen was innocent of their nation's crimes.
伤亡人数越高 表态就越坚定
The higher the casualties, the bigger the statement.
伊莱莎软化了他
Eliza softened him.
抚平了他的棱角
She smoothed down his edges,
把他的怒火集中在一个使命上
she focused his rage on a cause.
现在伊莱莎死了
And now, with Eliza gone?
那就没人能阻止他了
Well, there's no one holding him back.
他在德文波特 莱昂和雅加达
I mean, what he did in Devonport, León, Jakarta...
所发动的袭击都不算什么
those attacks were nothing.
跟他想要做的事情没法比
Nothing compared to what he plans to do here.
楼崩房♥塌 万人丧生
Buildings will fall, thousands will die,
众生受苦
millions will suffer.
他要洛杉矶从地图上消失
He will wipe Los Angeles off the map.
数量对不上
Math's not adding up.
赞恩偷的炸♥药♥也就能
Zane stole enough Semtex to do some damage--
毁掉一栋楼 最多一个街区
destroy a building, city block, maybe.
让洛城消失
But wipe L.A. off the map?
也就放放狠话
That's got to be just talk.
不好说
I don't know.
德文波特 里昂 雅加达
Devonport, León, Jakarta--
都发生了毁城灭池的恐怖袭击
those were devastating attacks that reshaped entire cities.
我得打几通电♥话♥
I need to make some calls.
洪都
Hey, Hondo?
别这样
Don't do that.
别让博伊德的话扰乱心绪
Don't let the stuff Boyd is saying get into your head.
这一切
All this?
不是你的错
It isn't your fault.
我知道 但是
I know, but still...
是我打死了伊莱莎·克雷恩
I took down Eliza Crane.
我是这一切的导火索
I set this in motion.
现在许多无辜的人身陷危险
And now a lot of innocent people are in danger.
你那天救下了一条生命
You saved a life that day.
这才是重要的
That is all that matters.
听我说 洪都 我知道对于不同的人来说
Look, Hondo, I know that you mean a lot of things
你代表着不同的意义
to a lot of different people,
但你不需要对所有人负责
but you don't have to take responsibility for everyone.
博伊德的手♥机♥毫无线索
Boyd's phone is a ghost town.
没有接打电♥话♥的记录
No calls, incoming or outgoing.
没有短♥信♥和邮件
Not a single text or email.
莫拉莱斯的电♥话♥也一样
Morales's phone is the same.
只有预装的应用和一些没用的游戏
Just pre-installed apps and some useless games.
貌似是一周前刚买♥♥的
Looks like they were purchased a week ago.
可是如果不用为什么要买♥♥
Why buy phones if you're not gonna use them?
你说的不对
You're wrong, you know.
在旅店 你说阿尔法罗
Back at the motel, when you said Alfaro's
不是20小队的料 不是这样的
not 20-Squad material, that's not true.
每次他跟我们一起执行任务都非常投入
Every time he rides out with us, he's all in.
他真心在乎我们想要保护的人
He actually cares about the people we protect.
他是一名很优秀的警官
He's a great officer.
优秀不代表够好 鲍威尔 我们需要完美
Well, great's not good enough, Powell. We need perfect.
20小队现在危在旦夕
20-Squad is hanging on by a thread right now.
我们只有一次机会组建新团队
We have one shot to put a new team together,
向所有人证明我们仍是洛城警局最佳小队
show everyone we're still the best squad in the LAPD.
你想让阿尔法罗接谁的班
Whose call sign would you want Alfaro to take?
卢卡 克里斯
Luca's? Chris's?
你觉得替代斯特里特他配吗
You think he's worthy of replacing Street?
我加入的时候你就是这么看待我的
That how you looked at me when I joined?
像个替代品
Like a replacement?
什么 没有 当然不是
What? No, of course not.
阿尔法罗不会替代任何人
Alfaro's not gonna replace anyone.
他怎么可能
How could he?
但他有自己的技术
But he brings his own skills,
因此我们会成为更强劲的队伍
and we'd be a stronger team for it.
固守已不复存在的20小队
You're only holding yourself back,
只会让自己止步不前
hanging on to a 20-Squad that doesn't exist anymore.
听说博伊德身上没有线索
I heard we came up empty on Boyd.
我们没时间了 洪都
We're running out of time, Hondo,
我需要20小队发挥最佳状态
And I need 20-Squad at the top of their game.
好的 长官
We are, sir.
那为什么我还能看见谭和阿尔法罗
Then why am I still witnessing cat fights
针锋相对
between Tan and Alfaro?
我以为你都解决了
I thought you were handling that.
今天你有迪肯帮忙 明天呢
Now, you got Deacon today, but what about tomorrow?
你还没把人员名单交给我
And you still never gave me that roster I asked for.
今天早上我失去了一整个小队
I lost a whole squad this morning.
也许是时候让反恐特警队做出真正改变了
It might be time to make some real changes to SWAT.
如果你不能搞定你的小队 尽管于心不忍♥
And it kills me, but if you can't get your team in order,
我还是会认真考虑解散20小队
I'm seriously considering splitting up 20-Squad
把人才分配到其他小队中去
and spreading out some of that talent across other teams.
也许这样最好 长官
Maybe that's for the best, sir.
上周你还在拼尽全力
Last week you were fighting tooth and nail
想保住20小队
to keep 20-Squad together.
这周经历了太多
It's been a long week.
长官 你让我接手这个岗位的时候
Sir, when you gave me this job,
我以为这是我解决洛城警局
I thought that was my chance to fix
内部问题的机会
the problems inside the LAPD.
按照我认为理想的警员之道管理团队
Run a team the way I thought policing needed to be done.
为城市贡献力量
Do something for my city.
我觉得你已经做到了
And I think you've accomplished that.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是队伍没了
But the team's gone.
我也好像管不好剩下的队伍
And I can't seem to keep what's left of it together.
新队伍有谭和鲍威尔带着会很好
New teams would benefit from Tan and Powell's leadership.
那你有什么打算
And where does that leave you?
我没想好
I'm not sure.
先过了眼下这关再考虑我的去留
Let's just get through today before we try to figure me out.
是瓦斯奎兹
It's Vasquez.
她有发现
She found something.
现在什么情况
What the hell we looking at here?
德文波特 莱昂和雅加达
Devonport. León. Jakarta.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表