剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Any sign of the other suspects?
没看见 洪都
Negative, Hondo.
没有发现任何接应的车辆
And there was no sign of any waiting vehicle.
其他人一定是在我们到之前就逃走了
The other women must have fled before we got here.
抛下了这个嫌疑人
and left this one behind.
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez!
你可能忘记之前你负责的时候是什么样的了
You may not remember back to when you were in charge,
但你本应提前向办案指挥探员
but you're supposed to clear field action
进行现场行动汇报
with the lead case agent beforehand.
这是规定
Per protocol.
抱歉 当时时间紧迫
Sorry, there wasn't enough time.
我猜 你就是赫廷杰探员吧
Let me guess. You must be Agent Hettinger.
没错 而你是反恐特警队的
Yeah. And you're SWAT.
你说你要找朋友帮忙
You said you were calling a friend.
我以为你是求助线人 而不是一群战术专家
Thought you meant a C.I., not a bunch of tac operators.
这很重要吗
Does it really matter?
我们就快要找到这个团伙了
We're closer to finding this crew,
还成功抓捕了一名女犯人
and we arrested one of the women.
却让其他犯人在你面前溜走了
And let the others slip through your fingers.
这又成了你的一个污点
That is another black mark against you.
我现在就去找区主管让我接管这个案件
I am going to the regional director for authority over this case.
就不劳烦你们协助了 -等等
Your help is no longer needed. - Okay, hold on.
现在不是抢功劳的时候 明白吗
Bigfooting us ain't the right play here, you understand?
当务之急是一起合作
We need to work together here.
那可不 合作得可真好啊
Yeah, I already see how well that's gone.
接下来我来接手 不需要反恐特警队
I'm gonna take it from here, without SWAT,
也不需要你
and without you.
助理局长要你
The ADIC says you're to
回外勤办事处报到 等待重新分配任务
report back to the field office for reassignment.
慢着 你说什么 为什么我要重新分配
Wait. What? Why am I being reassigned?!
因为他想一人霸占所有的功劳
Because he wants all the glory for himself.
去他的 就算他想指挥我们
Screw this guy. Even if he wants to bigfoot us,
也还没获得上级批准
he doesn't have the authorization yet.
现在有两人遇害 三个嫌疑人仍在逃
With two people dead and three suspects still at large,
反恐特警队会继续办这个案件
SWAT's staying on this case.
你呢
What about you?
只要你不把我踢出去
If you're not kicking me out of here,
反正我也不是第一回不听上级命令了
won't be the first time I've gone against my bosses.
行吧 他们肯定会不高兴的
Well, I'm sure they won't be happy about it,
希望你不会因为违抗命令而受罚
but let's hope your insubordination doesn't bite you in the ass.
最新的受害者有提供什么线索吗
We get any help from that latest victim?
没有 他们的目标特伦斯·巴拉德
No. Their mark, Terrence Ballard,
肯定是被过量下药了 现在还处于昏迷状态
must have been mega-dosed. He's still unconscious.
那个拘留候审的嫌疑人 迪肯在比对她的指纹
As for the suspect in custody, Deacon's running her prints,
希望能在审讯之前查明她的身份
hoping to get a positive I.D. before we interrogate her.
好的 该团伙在转移前
All right, well, we know this crew's likely
极有可能会再袭击一两个人
to hit one or two more people
所以 抓紧时间行动
before they're done here, so, tick-tock.
瓦斯奎兹 看这个
Vasquez, check this out.
洛杉矶的两个受害者都是
Both L.A. targets--
我是说 他们的收入应该也还行
I mean, they must do all right, but not on par
但远远比不上该团伙之前袭击的受害者
with this crew's previous victims.
据国税局记录
According to the IRS,
保罗·莱舍尔是一名自♥由♥职业数据分♥析♥师
Paul Lysher worked as a freelance data analyst,
特伦斯·巴拉德是一名物流承包商
and Terrence Ballard is a logistics contractor.
女人们很可能只带走
The women probably only got away
价值几千美金的赃物
with a few thousand bucks' worth.
为什么要为了点小钱杀人
Why kill for chump change?
为什么现在来改变犯罪模式
Why switch up their M.O. now?
肯定是有原因的
There's got to be a reason.
我让洛克去深挖了 探查更多莱舍尔和巴拉德
I got Rocker digging in, trying to find more links
之间的联♥系♥
between Lysher and Ballard.
或许能解开我们的疑惑
Maybe that'll fill in the holes.
查到这个嫌疑人的情报了
Got some intel on our suspect.
她的指纹录入了巴西犯罪系统
Her prints ran up a flag in Brazil.
她叫贝拉·里斯本
Her name is Bella Lisboa.
国家情报局记录 她的父亲是个毒贩
State intel agency says her father was a drug trafficker.
她九岁时 父母双亡
Her parents died when she was nine.
没多久她就沦落到里约街头
She ended up on the streets of Rio,
接连犯下罪行
racking up crimes not long after that.
在父母被拘捕或因毒贩暴♥力♥事件杀害后
A lot of kids there got into trouble after their parents
那里很多孩子都误入了歧途
were arrested or killed in narco violence.
也许她就是这样结识其他女嫌疑人的
Maybe that's how she knows or met the other women.
可能她们都有着相似的过往
Could be they have similar pasts.
好 那我们就从贝拉的同伴入手探查
All right, so we check out Bella's known associates
看看能不能查明其他嫌疑人的身份
to see if we can I.D. the others,
不过现在
but for right now,
瓦斯奎兹 我们得先给她施压
Vasquez, we're just gonna have to press her
看能不能撬出她们下一个行动地点
to see if we can find out where they're going next.
好
All right.
我什么都不知道 帮不了你们
I don't know nothing. I can't help you.
是时候帮帮你自己了 贝拉
It's time to start helping yourself, Bella.
罗西尼亚是里约暴♥力♥犯罪最猖狂的贫民窟之一
Rocinha's one of the toughest favelas in Rio,
你能从那全身而退
and it's impressive that you were able
就已经很令人倾佩了
to make it out of there in one piece.
但我不相信你是单独行动 你需要有人帮忙
But I doubt that you did it on your own. You needed friends.
你是在那里认识其他人的吗
Is that where you met the others?
告诉我们她们是谁 她们接下来要做什么
Tell us who they are and where they're going next.
你合作 我们可以和你达成协议
You do that for us, and we can help cut you a deal.
我不认识其他人 我一直是单干的
I don't know anyone else. I always work alone.
听着
Look,
我知道你为什么想保护她们
I get why you want to protect them.
你在那种环境下长大
You grew up in a rough area,
你们依靠彼此生存
you relied on each other to survive,
但这次事情失控了
but this is getting out of control.
已经不再是仙人跳这么简单了
It's not just honey trapping anymore.
自从你们来到西海岸 行为已经升级
You've been escalating since you got to the West Coast,
但我猜开始杀人
but I'm guessing it wasn't your idea
并不是你的想法对吧
to start dropping bodies, was it?
你只是诱惑受害者的钓饵罢了
You're just the lure who reels in the victims.
你并不像是个冷血杀手
You don't seem like a cold-blooded killer.
但是问题在于 我们只抓到了你
But, see, the problem is, you're the only one we got.
所以如果你不配合我们
So, if you don't help us out,
所有的谋杀案都要算在你头上了
all the murders get pinned on you.
你希望这样吗
Is that what you want?
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
我只是负责和他们见面 迷晕他们
I just, I met the men and drugged them.
我本就没有打算杀人
Nobody was ever supposed to die.
告诉我们开枪的是谁
Tell us who pulled the trigger.
不如告诉我们主谋是谁
Better yet, who's really running the show?
不止你们四个人对吧
It's not just the four of you, is it?
听我说
All right, listen to me.
如果你不告诉我们发号♥施令的人是谁
If you're not gonna tell us who's calling the shots,
至少告诉我们你们为什么找上这两人
at least tell me why you went after these two.
他们并不是有钱人
They weren't high rollers.
他们不符合你们之前的目标类型
They didn't fit your previous pattern.
我不知道
I don't know,
但我们收到指令说要拿到他们的笔记本电脑
but we were told to make sure we got their laptops.
谁下的指令
Okay. Told by who?
他叫奥吉
His name... is Augie.
他是你的接头人吗
Is he your fixer?
是他帮你们安排的吗
He's the one that sets up your scores?
他选择目标人物
He picks the targets
然后筛选所有的信息
and then funnels all the information through...
赫廷杰 你来这里做什么
Hettinger, what are you doing here?
你觉得呢
What's it look like?
将我的联邦证人交给联邦调查局收押
I'm taking my federal witness into FBI custody.
我现在有正式批文了
I have official authorization now,
就是说特警队可以撤了
so that means SWAT's done here.
我们刚刚开始套出她的话
We were just about to get somewhere with her.
让我们继续做事
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表