剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I got the diagnosis two weeks ago.
上周我收到二次诊断结果 确诊了这个病
And I got a second opinion last week that confirmed it.
先坐下
Please, sit down.
我们得 我们得好好谈一下这件事
We're gonna, we're gonna talk this through.
目前 医生有没有说我们应该做什么
Okay, now...Did the doctors discuss what we can do?
没有 他们做了一堆测试
No, they did a battery of tests.
这个病的发展速度还不确定
The timeline's uncertain.
但病情只会越来越重
And there's no getting better.
可能
It might be a...
几个月后就会恶化
a matter of months before things get bad
到时候我生活都不能自理了
to the point where I'll need help.
好吧 我们可以的
Okay, well, we got that.
不 不
No, no.
所以我决定搬到菲尼克斯跟我姐姐一起住
So I've decided to move in with my sister in Phoenix.
不不不不 这太傻了
No, no, no, no. That's silly.
不是 -你不需要这样
No. - You don't need to do that.
你有我呢
I'm here for you.
我知道小芭去世的那段时间你是怎么过的
I know what you went through with Barb.
不 我知道最后那段时日你们过得有多不好
No, how bad things got at the end.
麦琪 -我不希望你再经历一遍
Maggie... - I-I don't want that for you.
我们必须得分开
We need to break things off between us.
麦琪 不要 -这也是我来找你的目的
Maggie, no, no. - That's what I came here to say, yes.
这 不行 拜托 -请听我说
That's-- No, come on. - Please listen to me.
我需要你接受这件事
I need you to accept this.
告诉我你能做到好吗 为了我
Please tell me that you can do that for me?
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
瓦斯奎兹
Hey, Vasquez?
听说你在联调局饭碗快保不住了
You said you're on the ledge with the Bureau.
怎么回事
What's really going on?
你也知道我和我上司关系不好
You know the bumpy history with my bosses.
我争取这个案子
I lobbied for this case as a way
是为了赢回点好感
of getting back in their good graces.
至于赫廷杰 他一直
As for Hettinger, he's been trying
在想尽办法升职
to angle his way up the ladder for a while now.
最近旧金山事态变得很严重
Things came to a head recently in San Francisco,
我指挥的一次行动出了岔子
where an operation I ran went sideways.
怎么会
How so?
我以为我找到了桃色陷阱的藏身点
I thought I had an angle on the Honeytrappers' hideout.
一天前 他们在逃跑过程中杀了一对夫妇
It was a day after they killed a couple during an escape.
是我说服区域主管
I convinced the regional director
部署了整个行动
to deploy the full fleet.
联调局突击搜查了整座房♥子 但却发现
FBI raided the house, but there was only
是一个无辜的家庭租下了那里
an innocent family renting the place,
还包括两个孩子 整个晚间新闻
including two kids, and the aftermath
都在报道这件事的后果
was all over the nightly news.
我们这个工作就是要不停地做出艰难的抉择
Job's all about making hard choices.
那确实很难决断
And that was a tough call
更何况你的情报有限
based on the limited intel that you had.
即便如此 我们失败了
Even so, we failed.
赫廷杰顺势而为
So Hettinger milked it,
升了职 成了案件主管
and got promoted over me to case lead.
我的上司想把我调走
My bosses would've taken me off
但我说服他们
completely, but I convinced them
再给我最后一次机会
to give me one last shot.
你没做错 瓦斯奎兹
You did nothing wrong, Vasquez.
可惜他们不是这么想的 但是
Too bad they don't see it that way, but...
很高兴你这么说
I'm glad you do.
所以我很感激此时此刻能和特警队一起合作
One reason why I'm thankful to be working with SWAT on this now.
别灰心
You keep your head up.
我们会找到这个团伙的
We're gonna find this crew.
感谢你能在休息日过来
Thanks for rolling with 20-Squad
和20D小队一起工作 洛克
on your day off, Rocker.
很高兴能和另外一位队长并肩作战
It's great to have another team leader in the lineup.
荣幸至极
Happy to answer the call,
我知道最近20D小队人手不足
and I know 20-Squad's bench is thin these days.
我可不想他们孤零零地上战场
Didn't want 'em going into the field without some real firepower.
什么情况
What do we got?
我们登上了保罗·莱舍尔的社交媒体账户
So we gained access to Paul Lysher's social media account.
事情变得有趣了
That's where things get interesting.
他最近都在和一个
His most recent message exchange
网名叫 "寂寞的塔蒂阿娜"的女人发消息
is with a woman whose moniker was "TatianaTheMinx."
正是瓦斯奎兹特工提过的
That's the same woman that Agent Vasquez I.D.'d
团队诱饵
as the group's lure.
对 她给他发私信
Yeah, she slid into his DMs.
非常主动
Came on pretty strong.
她提出昨晚在他家附近的酒吧见面
She wanted to meet at a bar last night near his apartment.
一点也不委婉
Far from subtle.
不知道这家伙有没有起疑心
I wonder if this guy was suspicious at all.
看看这女人 再看看他自己
I mean, look at her and then look at him.
我明白 但对于大多数男人来说
I hear you, but most guys will ignore any red flags
只要能上♥床♥ 就会忽略任何危险信♥号♥♥
if they think getting laid's on the table.
对 但再想想 嫌犯为什么选他呢
Yeah, well, looking at it the other way, why'd she choose him?
从他的资料中没看出他很有钱
Nothing in his profile would suggest he's got deep pockets.
对 其他目标都是富豪
Yeah, and all their other targets are wealthy VIPs.
这肯定还另有隐情
There's got to be something else here.
我们正在查莱舍尔的国税局记录
We're still trying to get to Lysher's IRS records
看看他的工作是什么 但目前为止没有收获
to find out what he did for a living, but so far, no dice.
等等
Yeah, hold on.
所以桃色陷阱
So, our honey trap
在抢劫后就注销了自己的账号♥
deactivated her account right after the robbery,
但我们有搜查令 可以登录任何
but our warrant got us access to any other account
可能与她的设备有关的账户
that might be associated with her device.
她的另一个账号♥显示半小时前在线
Another one of her profiles shows "active status" 30 minutes ago.
她给一个叫特伦斯·巴拉德的人发了短♥信♥
She messaged with a guy named Terrence Ballard.
他五分钟前邀请她过来喝咖啡
He invited her over for coffee five minutes ago.
他把地址也发她了
He sent her his address, too.
斯宾特路1025号♥
1025 Sprinter Lane.
在恩西诺 -出发
That's Encino. - All right, roll out.
记住 这些女人是会下死手的
And, remember, these women are deadly.
你给他注射了双倍剂量吗
Did you give him a double dose?
我可不想他像上个人一样半路醒来
I don't want him waking up like the last one.
那你就又可以再给他一枪了
What, so you can just shoot him again?
反正有人可能会中枪
I might shoot somebody.
我去楼上
I'll take upstairs.
好了 女士们
Okay, ladies.
动作快点
This doesn't have to take long.
都是垃圾
This is just all garbage.
都是些破烂
It's a lot of junk.
真是无语
This is ridiculous.
这个人也没什么钱
This man doesn't have much, either.
搞什么
What the hell?
行 行 我们走 快走
Okay, okay, let's go. Hurry up.
留下的又不是你的指纹
Hey, it's not your prints we're leaving behind.
留她一个人清理 我们先装上车
We'll load up while she finishes in here.
外面等你 速度快点 好吗 -好
Hey, we'll wait for you, okay? But hurry. - Okay.
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
我们现在得走了
We have to go now.
贝拉怎么办
But what about Bella?
来不及了 警♥察♥快到了
The cops are coming. There's no time.
迪肯和卡布雷拉 跟着我搜查公♥寓♥
Deacon and Cabrera, with me on the apartment.
洛克和瓦斯奎兹 你们去停车场
Rocker and Vasquez, take the parking garage,
检查各个出口
check for points of egress.
洛城警局 不许动
LAPD! Stop right there!
洛城警局 出来
LAPD! Show yourselves!
浴室没人
Bathroom clear.
她要跑了 上楼
She's rabbiting, upstairs.
特伦斯·巴拉德躺在沙发上 没有意识
Terrence Ballard's unconscious on the couch.
迪肯跟着我 卡布雷拉 你守着受害者
Deacon, with me. Cabrera, stay with the victim.
50D队呼叫D队
50-David to D-Team.
我们抓住逃犯了 已抓捕归案
We bagged the rabbit. She's in custody.
有看见其他嫌疑人吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表