剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我猜测乔琳想要被引用最多的爆料人的
My guess is Jolene wanted the contact information
联♥系♥方式 塔美拉·米切尔
of the most quoted source: Tamra Mitchell.
塔美拉·米切尔是谁
Who's Tamra Mitchell?
她是乔琳的母亲
She's Jolene's mother.
母亲
Mother?
乔琳不是在寄养家庭里长大的吗
I thought Jolene came up in foster care.
没错 但那是在塔美拉在乔琳12岁时
She did, but only after Tamra abandoned her
抛弃了她之后
when Jolene was 12.
看上去那时的米切尔很糟糕
Well, looks like Mitchell was a mess back then.
她背着十几条吸毒指控
She got over a dozen drug charges.
现在突然摇身一变成了
And now all of a sudden she's out of the woodwork,
贝克书的爆料人
being a source for Baker's book?
看上去她已经洗心革面了 之后便找到了上帝
It seems she cleaned herself up, found God since then.
她成家了 洪都
She's got a family, Hondo.
如果塔美拉是乔琳的下个目标
If Tamra is Jolene's next target,
那她的家人也有危险
then the family's in danger, too.
有地址吗 -有
Do we have an address? - Yeah.
笔记本上有 也就是说乔琳也有
And it was on the laptop, which means Jolene has it, too.
我打给巡警 立刻派人过去
I'm gonna call Patrol and send them over now.
召集所有人 我们要行动了 -收到
Round everyone up. We got to roll. - Got it.
艾米莉 晚餐就快好了
Emily, dinner's almost ready!
好久不见 妈妈
Long time no see, Mom.
乔琳
Jolene.
妈妈 她在说什么
Mom, what is she talking about?
后退 亲爱的
Get back, honey.
过去
Get down there!
闭嘴
Keep quiet!
你来这里干什么 -我看了你的采访
What are you doing here? - I read your interview.
所以我想来见见你
Made me want to come see you.
我还真是开了眼了
And what a sight to see.
新房♥子 美满的家庭
The house, picture-perfect family.
我之前认识的你可不是这样
It's miles from anything I ever knew.
用我的故事大赚一笔有什么关系呢
What's the harm using my story to fund it?
怎么没有我的照片
No picture of me, though.
她没跟你说起我吗 妹妹
She didn't tell you about me, sis?
你出生前 咱妈可是个瘾君子
Before you came along, Mom was drugged up,
靠着给我拉皮条赚钱给自己买♥♥毒品
pimping me out to make enough money for her next score.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
乔琳 对不起
Jolene, I'm sorry.
如果我能改变已经发生的事 我一定会的
If I could change what happened, I would.
但是你听我说...
But listen to me...
我已经改过自新了
I've changed.
我有了新生活 求你了
I have a new life. Please.
这里没有你想要的东西
Whatever you want, it's not here.
我要找就是你
I want you!
还有你
The both of you.
你毁了我的人生 我也要毁了你的
You ruined my life, so I'm gonna destroy yours.
警♥察♥局
Police department!
开门 不然我们就破门了
Open the door or we're coming in.
你
You.
去开门
Come on, let's answer it.
让他们走
Get rid of them.
你敢动一下 我就杀了她 听明白没
If you move a muscle, she's dead. Got it?
照她说的做 亲爱的
Just do whatever she says, honey.
让他们走
Make them leave.
要是你敢动什么小心思 我就把你的脑袋打爆
If you try anything funny, I'll blow your brains out.
我的同母异父的好妹妹
Half sister or not.
有什么事吗
Hi, can I help you?
对 你父母在家吗
Uh, you can. Are your parents home?
他们
They're...
不 他们现在不在家 -好吧
No, they're not here right now. - Okay.
可能有人会来伤害你或者你的家人
Someone might be on their way to hurt you and your family.
我们必须要对你采取保护性措施
We have to take you all into protection.
不了 谢谢 我们没事 -等等
No, thank you. We're fine. - Hey, hang on.
我们不能走 除非...
I-I cannot leave until we--
她应该听话的 走
She should've listened. Go.
1A18 有人开枪 有人开枪
1-Adam-18. Shots fired. Shots fired.
格伦赫斯特613号♥ 逃犯乔琳·杰弗里斯
613 Glenhurst. Fugitive Jolene Jeffries is inside the house,
持有武器而且非常危险
armed and dangerous.
屋内至少有一名人♥质♥
At least one hostage inside.
速去目的地 卢卡 -正在加大马力
Get us there, Luca. - Doing everything I can, boss.
不清楚到了之后会是什么情况
All right, there's no telling what we're gonna find when we get there.
乔琳可不是一般的罪犯
Jolene is far from your run-of-the-mill criminal.
她是一名冷血的杀人凶手 杀人不眨眼
She's a cold-blooded killer who will not hesitate.
看来卡车站屠夫这个名号♥
Guess they don't give out the "Truck Stop Butcher" name
实至名归
to just anyone.
战略计划是什么 老大
What's the plan, boss?
可能有三名人♥质♥
We're looking at potentially three hostages.
塔美拉·米切尔 她丈夫和女儿 艾米莉
Tamra Mitchell, her husband, and daughter Emily.
优先确保他们的安全
Top priority is getting them safe.
乔琳·杰弗里斯想杀人报仇
Jolene Jeffries is out for blood and revenge,
所以她可能对一般的谈判筹码不感兴趣
so our standard bargaining chips aren't likely to interest her.
要是我们撞见她了呢
And if we run into her?
打倒她 如果被乔琳逃走
We take her down. If Jolene stays loose,
就不知道会有多少人被她杀害了
there's no telling how many people she'll kill.
搞快点 我们没有时间了
Chop, chop, get tying. We don't have all day.
再有人来打扰我们之前
Let's try and enjoy our time together as a family
好好享受一家人在一起的天伦之乐 怎么样
before we get interrupted, all right?
求你了 放过艾米莉
Please, just let Emily go.
她从没有做过伤害你的事
She never did anything to hurt you.
但你做过 妈妈 问题就出在这
But you did, Mom, and that's the fun of it.
我受伤时你从不在乎
You didn't care when I was getting hurt,
那就让我们看看你现在有多在乎她
so let's see how much you care now.
他们会抓住你的
They're gonna catch you.
放过我们吧 求你了 不要这样
Just leave us alone already. Please, don't do this.
把她绑起来 不然你现在就可以跟她永别了
Tie her up, or you can say goodbye right now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
你搭档怎么样了
How's your partner?
我没事 防弹背心挡住了
I'm all good. Took it in the vest.
嫌犯回屋内了
Suspect went back inside the house.
女儿被抢指着
Had the daughter at gunpoint.
好 接下来就交给我们
All right, we'll take it from here.
我们得在乔琳伤害塔美拉和她女儿前
We got to make entry before Jolene hurts Tamra and her daughter.
之前的计划不变 行动
Just like we talked about. Let's move.
迪肯 说话 准备好了吗
Deacon, talk to me. You good?
30D
30-David.
后门被暴♥力♥破门
Back door's been forced open.
没看到乔琳 -收到
Still no sign of Jolene. - Copy that.
你和谭跟我们一起入场
You and Tan make entry on our entry.
已就位 等你们
In position. Waiting on you.
卢卡 上 -撞锤已就位
Luca, you're up. - Battering ram's set.
二 一
Two. One.
餐厅安全
Dining room clear.
储藏室安全
Closet only clear.
救命 我在这
Help! I'm in here!
20D 卧室有求救声
20-David. Screams coming from the living room.
救命 她 把我妈妈带走了
Help! She took my mom!
我们是洛城警局 我来给你松绑 你安全了
We're lAPD. I got you. You're okay.
未见受伤
There's no signs of injury.
里屋全都安全
Back rooms are all clear.
求求你们了 你们一定要救救我妈妈
Please, you have to help my mom!
好 听着 我们要带你离开这里
All right, listen, we're gonna get you out of here,
但是我们需要你的帮助 发生什么了 乔琳去哪了
but we need your help. What happened? Where'd Jolene go?
她听到你们的警笛声后就带着我妈妈去车♥库♥了
She heard your sirens, and then she took my mom into the garage.
好 谭
All right, Tan,
带她去个安全的地方 呼叫医疗救援
take her someplace safe. Call for EMS.
迪肯 卢卡 我们走
Deacon, Luca, let's go.
迪肯 看看还有没有其它入口
Deacon, see if there's another entrance.
卢卡 我们要赶在有人受伤前进去
Luca, we got to get in there before it's too late.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表