剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要... -又来了
Previously on SWAT... - Oh, here we go.
黑人和警♥察♥的战争 对吗 -对
Black versus blue, right? - Yeah.
我从小就一直跟你说
I've been telling you since I was a kid
不必非要如此
it ain't got to be like that.
是你告诉我
And you're the one that told me that
如果我想让警♥察♥有所改变 就应该加入他们
if I wanted to do something about the police, I should join them.
但我只是想说那是徒劳的
I was just making a point about futility.
作为有理智的人 我不是希望你
Ain't nobody with any sense expected you
真的去当警♥察♥
to actually start wearing a badge.
这是我的老婆邦妮 -很高兴终于见到你
This is my wife Bonnie. - Nice to finally meet you.
昨天晚上 我在德尔·弗雷斯科餐厅吃饭
Last night, I was at Del Fresco's for dinner,
我看到邦妮了 她和一个男的在一起
I saw Bonnie. She was there with a guy.
你是说我老婆出轨了
You think my wife is cheating on me.
多久了 -六个月
How long? - Six months.
你在特警队一直这么忙
You're so busy with SWAT all the time.
你没有资格怪我 或是把责任推在我头上
You do not get to blame me or make me into the bad guy.
你走
Get out.
我老爸 我出生不久他就查出患有精神分♥裂♥
My dad got diagnosed with schizophrenia just after I was born.
这病能让家庭四分五裂
This thing can tear families apart.
大多数时候都是我和我哥哥雅各布照顾他
A lot of times, it's up to me and my brother Jacob to look after him.
我爸情况最糟时我也不会怪他
I never held my dad's worst days against him.
但雅各布过不了这个坎
Jacob would never look past it.
我们不再联♥系♥对方 主要就是因为这事
It's a big reason we don't talk anymore.
纳尔逊医生 我们在那边腾了一个地方
Oh, Dr. Nelson, we'll clear a spot over here.
在医院外 直呼我的名字就好了 维罗妮卡
First names are fine outside of the hospital, Veronica.
糟糕 我忘记拿蘸料了
Crud, I forgot the dips.
我去拿 反正我需要再倒一杯酒
I'll grab them. Yeah, I need another glass of wine anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
你举办了一场很棒的派对
You throw a hell of a party,
但我到场以后好像就没见你停下过
but I don't think you've stopped moving since I arrived.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
不需要帮忙了 谢谢
I think we're fine. Thank you.
托尼去波图甜品店取甜点了
Tony's at Porto's picking up the desserts,
我终于能停下来歇口气
and I might finally have a minute to breathe.
妈 给泳池浮板打气用的气泵在哪
Mom, where's the air pump for the pool floaties?
你去车♥库♥找过吗
Did you check the garage?
早就找过了
First place I looked.
派对结束了
Party's over!
去那边
Over there.
所有人都到泳池边
Everybody move to the pool.
所有人把自己的手♥机♥扔到泳池里
Everybody, throw your cell phones into the pool.
立刻
I said now!
天啊
Oh, my God.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's the emergency, please?
一群带着武器的男人
A-a bunch, a bunch of armed men
闯进了我所在的派对
just broke into the party that I'm at.
听从我的指令
Follow my instructions,
就不会有人受伤
and nobody gets hurt.
我们要找找纳尔逊一家
We're looking for the Nelsons.
托尼
Tony,
安娜和埃莉
Anna and Ellie.
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
之前就想问你了
Meant to ask you earlier,
你的朋友还在开汽车配件店吗
you still got that buddy who owns an auto parts store?
没有 他去年把店卖♥♥了 搬去奥斯汀市了
No, he sold the business and moved to Austin last year.
怎么了
Why? What's up?
有人昨晚偷走了尼歇尔车上的
Someone stole the catalytic converter
催化转化器
out of Nichelle's car last night.
车子就停在家门口 但...
It was parked right in front of the house, but...
还是有人把零件偷走了
that didn't stop whoever took it.
我的几个邻居也上传了
Yeah, a few of my neighbors have posted
他们门铃摄像头录下的相似窃案
their doorbell camera footage of similar thefts.
几个窃贼在半夜行动
Guys roll in in the middle of the night,
不到60秒就得手了
and they steal the converter in less than 60 seconds.
全城各地都有窃案发生
It's happening all over the city.
所以替代零件才这么难找
That explains why replacement parts are impossible to find.
我去勒罗伊和达瑞尔店里找过
I tried Leroy and Darryl's shop,
他们说转化器现在供不应求 可能要等几个月
but they said converters are on back order, it could take months.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我正在跟迪肯说发生了什么
I was just telling Deacon what happened.
为你的车感到遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry about your car.
谢谢 但没事了 问题解决了
Thanks. But it's all good, problem solved.
你找到替代零件了 -其实 是你♥爸♥找到的
You found a replacement? - Actually, your pop did.
他说他请了一位曾经一起修车的朋友帮忙
He said he called a friend he used to work on cars with
他们现在正在安装转化器
and they're installing the converter right now.
你♥爸♥迟点就会来送车
Your dad is gonna drop the car off here later today.
我爸请了朋友帮忙
My pops called a friend, huh?
怎么了 有问题吗
Why? What's wrong?
迪肯正在和我说
Well, Deac and I were just saying
这些窃案发生的范围有多广
how widespread these thefts are.
那些失窃的催化转化器
Those stolen catalytic converters
一定得有个去处
got to be going somewhere.
很多地下拆车厂厂主
Yeah, a lot of chop shop owners
会愿意睁一只眼闭一只眼
are willing to look the other way
给人安装失窃零件
and install stolen parts.
你真的觉得你♥爸♥会这么做
You really think your dad would do that?
给我的车装失窃零件
Put stolen parts on my car?
等我爸来送车的时候 我和他谈谈 问清楚
I'll talk to my pops when he drops off the car, find out.
快走
Come on, move!
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD, drop the weapons!
A-11 发生交火
Adam-11, shots fired.
警官需要协助
Officers need help.
有几名嫌犯
How many suspects we got?
目前就我们所知只有一名
Just one that we know of now.
我打伤了他 他在主楼里躲着
I clipped him and he holed up in the main house.
另外三人逃跑了
The other three fled.
人♥质♥的情况呢 -不清楚
What about hostages? - Not sure.
一交火所有人就都四散奔逃了
Everyone scrambled when the firing started.
最早的报♥警♥人说
The original 911 caller reported
派对上有超过二十个人
upwards of 20 guests at the party.
有些人可能与嫌犯一起被困在里面了
Some of them could be stuck in there with the suspect.
不明情况闯进去太冒险了
Going in blind is too risky,
但如果有任何人♥质♥受伤
but if any one of those hostages is hurt,
我们没有时间跟歹徒耗下去 -好 谭 卡布雷拉
we can't afford to wait. - All right, Tan, Cabrera,
去左侧 迪肯和史蒂文斯
move to the two side, Deac and Stevens,
你们和我从正面进去
you're with me on the one.
阿尔法罗 你拿上热成像仪
Alfaro, you grab the XLR.
你负责观察里面的情况
You're our eyes inside.
还好我的视力不错
Good thing I got 20/20 vision.
行动
Let's move.
25D 左侧和后侧没有动静
25-David. Quiet on the two and three sides.
30D 正面有进入点
30-David. We've got an entry point on one side.
阿尔法罗 你看见什么
Alfaro, what do you see?
在主楼里有两个热影像
Two heat signatures in the main house.
一人在后面犯房♥间来回走动 有可能是嫌犯
One pacing in the back room, likely our suspect.
还有一个影像在二楼 没有动
One more signature on the second floor, not moving.
还有其他人♥质♥吗
Any additional hostages?
没有
Negative.
主楼的其它地方都安全
Rest of the main house is clear.
向客房♥楼前进
Moving to the guesthouse.
听我数数从前门冲进去
We'll breach from the front on my count.
谭 卡布雷拉 注意后面
Tan, Cabrera, watch the three side.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
洛城警局
LAPD!
30D 疑犯在二楼正在逃窜 掩护我
30-David. Suspect on the move on the second floor. On me.
我要绕过去
I'm going around.
不许动
Don't move.
20D 一名疑犯被捕
20-David. One suspect in custody.
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
我们是洛城警局 你现在安全了
We're LAPD. You're safe now.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表