剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Meet us in the industrial district.
我给你发定位
Il drop you a pin.
这里就是521工厂
OLVERA: This is fabrica 521.
已废弃的运输设施
Defunct shipping facility.
我们有理由相信韦尔杜戈
We have reason to believe Verdugo intends
准备尽快完成他的军♥火♥交易
to carry out his arms deal imminently.
等我们过去之后 你们俩
Once we're there, you two take
去大楼的最西端
the westernmost part of the building.
没时间浪费了 我们走
No time to waste. Go!
听着像点380口径的枪声吗
That sound like a 380 to you?
是皮娅
It's Pia.
找掩体
Take cover!
皮娅 你在哪里
Pia! Where are you?
有人告诉我 你一直在我的人周围打探
A little birdie told me you've been
试图把我找出来
sniffing around my men, trying to find me.
现在我来了
Well, here I am!
你听到那尖叫了吗
Did you hear that scream?
是里面传出来的
Came from inside.
无处可逃了吧
VERDUGO: Nowhere to run, huh?
别这么做
Don't do this.
站着别动 韦尔杜戈
Stop right there, Verdugo!
我建议你们还是别过来了
Would not come any closer if I were you!
他是要把她吊起来
He's gonna hang her from the rafters,
给自己争取时间逃跑
try to buy himself time to escape.
别这么做 放她走
Don't do it, man! Let her go!
警长
Captain.
我们在最西端大楼的一楼
We're on the main floor of the westernmost building.
正在面对人♥质♥劫持
We have a hostage situation.
放开我 -闭嘴
PIA: Let me go. VERDUGO: Shut up!
10年前 你救了她
Ten years ago, you save her.
恐怕这次你做不到了
I'm afraid it won't happen again.
我打不到他
I can't get a clean shot off.
我也是
Yeah, neither can I
你不需要伤害她
HONDO: You don't need to hurt the girl.
我们都可以活着离开这里
We can all walk out of here.
拜托 住手吧
sPlease stop
放开她
Let her go.
你放了她 我们就让你离开
You release her, we will let you run out of here.
我们会告诉其他人 我们没找到你
We'll tell the others that we couldn't find you.
我小时候我叔叔就教过我
My uncles taught me when I was young
永远不要相信条子
never to trust a cop
听着 我不能保证
Look, I can't guarantee what'll happen
你出去之后会怎么样
once you re out there,
但我告诉你
but I am telling you,
我们会让你离开 不对你开枪
we will let you leave without firing a shot at you.
这样你至少有个机会
At least you'll get a chance.
拜托 你说呢
Come on, man. What do you say?
别伤害她 慢慢放开她就行
Don't hurt her. Just let her go nice and easy.
洪多
Hondo.
指挥官 打绳子
Commander, rope!
我来了
I got you.
我来了 有我呢 好了
I got you, I got you. All right.
把这个拿下来 好了
Get this off. All right,
都结束了 皮娅
it's all over now, Pia.
好吗 我们送你去医院
Okay? We'll get you tended to.
韦尔杜戈团伙里有活下来的吗
HICKS: Anyone in Verdugo's crew survive?
很不幸 就一个
OLIVERA: Just one, unfortunately.
但他也不一定能挺过来
Not sure if he'll make it, though.
可能挺过来也会有后遗症 -是啊
Or if he'll be the same if he does. Yeah.
看来你们得空手
Appears you'll be heading back to Los Angeles
回洛杉矶了
without your prisoner.
这样我们就能在飞机上睡会儿了
Oh, it should make it easier for us to catch some sleep
还是会轻松一点的
on the plane.
听着 我也经历过 我知道行动结束
Look, I know from experience that when the action's over
领导的工作才刚刚开始
the boss's job is just beginning.
我相信你有很多文书工作要做 警长
I'm sure you got a lot of paperwork to get to, Captain,
所以 我就不打扰你了
sO. I'll let you get to it.
怎么了 你在想什么
What is it? What's on your mind?
韦尔杜戈
Verdugo.
我们没在他身上找到手♥机♥
We didn't find a cell phone on him.
他肯定是在混乱之中在这儿掉了手♥机♥
HICKS: I'm sure he dropped it somewhere around here in the chaos.
或许吧
Maybe.
我们还没找到
We haven't found it yet.
怎么了
HICKS: What is it?
我们在仓库背后找到了一堆武器
We found a stockpile of weapons behind the warehouse.
火箭弹 迫击炮弹
RPGs, mortars.
所以我们赶在韦尔杜戈的交易完成之前赶到了
So we got here before Verdugo's deal went down.
不一定 我们可能已经来晚了
Not necessarily. We might have gotten here too late.
那个温压弹
The thermobaric vacuum bomb- -
不见了 根本找不到
it's gone, there's no sign of it.
韦尔杜戈可能已经把它卖♥♥了
GABRIEL: Verdugo may have already sold it.
如果是真的 那这就是最糟糕的情况了
If that's true, that's the worst news possible.
那种炸♥弹♥ 如果落在坏人手里
A bomb like that could cause unimaginable destruction
可能会造成无法想象的破坏
in the wrong hands.
不管韦尔杜戈把那炸♥弹♥卖♥♥给谁了
Whoever Verdugo sold that bomb to
我们都得尽快把他找出来
we need to find him fast.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我得去联♥系♥上级
I need to call my bosses,
警告各个联邦机构
alert the federal agencies. Mm- hmm.
她的事儿还多着呢
She's got a long night ahead of her.
我想你人概也得走了吧
I imagine you probably got to get going, too,
包蒂斯塔警官
Officer Bautista.
我还真不用 他们让我下班了
No, actually. They took me off the clock.
预算削减
Budget cuts.
不给我们加班费了
Stopped giving us overtime.
我在想 如果你没有什么安排的话
I was wondering, if you didn't have any plans.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
是好几个道歉
A few of them, actually.
过去几天 我对你
I haven't been very nice to you
态度不太好
the last couple days.
PO LICIA
Pia.
皮娅
过去几年 做特警队队长的经历
Being a SWAT team leader these last couple years
教会了我很多关于责任的事情
has taught me a lot about responsibility.
而且现在我做爸爸了
And now I'm a parent.
我不该在无法百分百确定自己可以遵守的情况下
I never should've made a promise
就做出承诺
that I wasn't 100%sure I could keep.
我真的很抱歉 因为我知道 我让你有多失望
And I have been so sorry because I know how much I let you down.
我觉得这其实帮到了我
I think it helped me, actually.
我一直在试图说服自己 我妈妈的事
Trying to convince myself there was someone else to blame
是可以怪在别人头上的
for what happened to my mom.
但现实是
When in reality,
她会死是因为我
she died because of me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
10年前
Ten years ago,
你送我们去安全屋的时候
when you dropped us off at the safe house,
告诉我们 只能带几身衣服
you told us that we could only bring a few changes of clothes.
不能带电子用品 不能带手♥机♥
No electronics, no phones.
但那天我骗了你
But I lied to you that day.
我趁着你没注意的时候
I snuck my cell phone into my bag
把手♥机♥塞包里了
when you weren't looking.
韦尔杜戈大概就是这样找到我们的
That's probably how Verdugo found me and my mom.
皮娅 别这样
Pia, don't do that.
不要自责
Don't blame yourself.
当时你只是个孩子
You were just a child.
你知道你妈妈为什么反过来指证韦尔杜戈了吗
Do you have any idea why your mother turned on Verdugo?
在她发现韦尔杜戈的犯罪活动
When she discovered the depth
有那么恐怖的时候 她就来找我们了
of Verdugo's criminal activity, she came to us.
她不希望有其他人受伤
She didn't want anyone to get hurt.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表