剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
LAPD! Stop!
50小队在一间间房♥彻查这座大楼
50-Squad's doing a room to room sweep of the building.
目前没线索 -你拿下的人身上没带身份证件
Nothing so far. - There's no IDs on the guys you took down.
我们正在查他们的指纹 看是否找到
We're running their prints. See if we can get a hit.
我确定他们是军人
I'm pretty sure they're military.
其中几个有英国口音
Couple of them had British accents.
其中一个带着特种空勤团的格斗刀
And one of them was carrying an SAS combat knife.
可以查查国土数据库
Could be worth checking the Homeland database.
好主意 去吧
That's a good idea. Get to it.
我们跟你女朋友谈谈
All right, let's talk to your girl.
你怎么样 没事吧
How you doing-- you okay?
我还活着
Yeah, I'm alive.
非常庆幸
And very grateful
我邀请了特警队员作为我今晚的男伴
that I invited a SWAT officer as my plus-one tonight.
你记得洪都吗
You remember Hondo?
你现在的状态能回答一些问题吗
Are you good to answer some questions?
没问题
Yes, absolutely.
我想要抓住这些人 让他们付出代价
I want to catch these guys. Make sure they pay.
好 谭说他们进入的房♥间
All right, Tan said the room they accessed was
是记者用于保存敏感材料的
where journalists keep sensitive materials.
是什么样的敏感材料
What kind of things are we talking about?
比如巴拿马文件和斯♥诺♥登国土安♥全♥局♥泄密事件
Things like the Panama Papers and the Snowden NSA leak.
调查记者将他们收集到的证据保存在里面
Investigative journalists keep evidence they gather--
证人陈述 采访 数据 都在里面
witness statements, interviews, data-- all in that room.
本应是没有闲人能进去的
It's meant to be impenetrable.
听上去这些人
Well, it sounds like these men
不管杀多少人都要进入那个房♥间
are willing to kill as many people as necessary to get in that room.
不管他们想要阻止报道的
Whatever story they're trying to stop
是什么样的故事 一定是件大事
from being published-- it must be big.
他们有说什么吗 也许能有线索
Did they say anything that might give us a clue
让我们知道他们在找什么 -没什么
as to what they were looking for? - No. Nothing.
有把东西存在房♥间里的
Is there a list of the journalists
记者名单吗
who store things in there?
或者物品清单
Or an inventory of items?
应该没有
I don't think so.
德克兰应该知道
Declan would have known.
我觉得安保主管
And I think the head of security
可能也可以给你访问权限
might be able to give you access,
但 -他被枪杀了
but... - He was shot.
他正在前往纪念医院
He's on his way to Memorial right now.
急救人员说他不会死 -我还记得一件事
EMTs said he'd survive. - There's one other thing I remember.
我问领头的是谁雇佣他们时
When I asked the leader who was paying them,
他说没有人
he told me no one was.
所以他们不是雇佣兵
So they're not hired guns.
所以这是私人恩怨 这更糟糕
Which means this is personal. Which is worse.
他们不会善罢甘休的
They're not gonna quit
除非他们找到要找的东西
until they find whatever it is they're looking for
将新闻扼杀
and kill that story.
指挥官 你有从国土安♥全♥部♥联♥系♥人那
Hey, Commander. You hear anything back
打听到什么消息吗
from your contact at Homeland?
他会加急处理那些指纹
He's gonna put a rush on those fingerprints.
一旦他给我消息了 我就告诉你
I'll let you know as soon as he gets back to me.
我们目前有其他线索吗
Do we have any other leads so far?
奥利维亚和谭
Olivia and Tan have spoken to
跟国家有线新闻台的所有正式记者谈过了
every journalist on NCN's payroll.
所有在安全室保管材料的人
Anyone keeping materials in the secure room
都有交代
has accounted for them.
他们想要什么还是个谜
So it's still a mystery what they could be after.
希望我们能尽快获得突破
All right, let's hope we get a breakthrough soon,
阻止这伙人的下一步动作
before this crew makes its next move.
随时通知我 -好
Keep me posted. - Yeah.
巴罗斯 你在找我
Hey, Burrows. You looking for me?
对 好消息 我想办法找到
Yeah. Good news. I managed to ID a suspect
闯入你家的嫌犯身份了 -真的
in the break-in at your house. - For real?
怎么做到的
How?
你后面那条街的邻居报♥警♥了
Neighbor on the street behind yours called 911
报♥警♥时间与你的报♥警♥时间相近
about the same time you reported your break-in.
嫌犯在他们泡三温暖的时候翻了后院围栏
Guy hopped their back fence when they were in their hot tub.
他们相当详尽地描述了嫌犯的衣着
They gave a pretty detailed description of what he was wearing.
我利用这条信息排查了几条街范围内
I used that to canvass all the stores
所有商店和加油站
and gas stations for a couple blocks,
最后找到拍下了这家伙的监控
ended up with security footage of this guy.
帮我放大
Zoom in for me.
他买♥♥了伏特加和功能饮料
He bought vodka and an energy drink.
用信♥用♥卡♥付的钱 我就这样查到了他的身份
Paid with a credit card. That's how I got his ID.
他叫布鲁斯·马丁
His name is Bruce Martin.
对 你怎么知道
Yeah. How'd you know?
他曾经和尼歇尔
He used to work with Nichelle
在总督察办公室共事
in the inspector general's office.
他陷害尼歇尔帮他顶罪
Set her up to take a fall for something he did,
但尼歇尔发现了 他被开除了
but Nichelle caught him, he got fired.
这就是动机
Well, there's your motive.
布鲁斯一定是要砸了你家
Bruce must have figured trashing your house was
作为报复 -但那是几个月前的事了
some kind of payback. - That was months ago, though.
他为什么到现在才报复
Why would he wait till now to get revenge?
我不知道 你可以问他
I don't know. You can ask him.
我派了巡警去抓他
I sent a patrol to pick him up.
如果你愿意 我审问他时你可以在场
You can be there when I interview him, if you like.
谢了 巴罗斯 我会告诉尼歇尔的
Thanks, Burrows. I'll let Nichelle know.
部门里破案率最高的
Highest solve rate in the department.
指挥官
Hey, Commander.
补充所需的菠菜吗
Getting all your spinach needs taken care of?
只是想保持健康啊
Just trying to stay healthy.
也许你也应该考虑考虑
Maybe you should think about it.
你的血管不会一直年轻的
Your arteries won't be young forever.
这倒提醒我了 刚刚碰到你当年
That reminds me, just bumped into a SWAT friend of yours
特警队的朋友了 杰克·玛福德
from back in the day-- Jack Mumford.
你在总部这边见到玛福德了
You saw Mumford here at HQ?
对 他正要去档案馆
Yeah. He was on his way up to the archive.
我从没去过那 跟博物馆似的
I've never been there before. The place is like a museum.
有好多特别酷的东西...
There's all this cool stuff--
警服 警徽和照片
uniforms, badges and photos.
60年代洛城警局的警官穿衬衣和领带 -对
In the '60s LAPD officers wore shirts and ties. - Yeah.
不过你肯定都记得 对吧
But you remember that, don't you?
你觉得我多少岁了
Well, how old do you think I am, exactly?
你要一直拿那些玩意当早饭吃
You'll be lucky to live half as long,
你能活一半的岁数就算走运了
you keep eating those for breakfast.
国土安♥全♥部♥的信息刚刚发来
Homeland's info just came through.
你撂倒的三个人都已被识别出来了
They ID'd all three of the men that you took down.
两个是英国人 一个美国人
Two were British nationals, one American.
那些是昨晚的嫌犯吗
Those the suspects from last night?
苏格兰场调出了这些人全部的资料
Scotland Yard pulled what intel they could on 'em.
其中两人是皇家陆战队的
Turns out that two of them were Royal Marines.
他们在同一连队服役
Both served on the same squadron,
差不多同时退役
pensioned out around the same time.
注意这个... 国土安♥全♥部♥说
And get this-- Homeland says
他们的护照显示过去几年他们飞去
their passports show that they've flown to Syria multiple times
叙利亚好几次 -那个人是头目
over the last few years. - That one's the leader.
我看见他的长相了
I saw his face.
J·马尔卡希上校
Captain J. Mulcahy.
找到他了 约翰·马尔卡希 前皇家陆战队军官
Found him. John Mulcahy, ex-Royal Marine officer,
现在是私人安保公♥司♥博尔顿防务的老板
now owner of Bolton Defense, a private security company.
我听说过 是最大的几家之一
I've heard of it. It's one of the big ones.
名声不太好
Doesn't have the best reputation.
这里说博尔顿防务在67个国家运营
Well, it says here Bolton Defense works in 67 countries.
他们世界各地与多国政♥府♥
They have got contracts around the world
有合约 包括美国和英国
with various governments, including the U.S. and Britain.
那些合约价值得有上千万吧
Those contracts got to be worth tens of millions of dollars.
你听说过他们什么情况
What'd you hear about 'em?
只是传闻 没有被证实的
Only rumors, nothing substantiated.
很多军事雇佣兵都觉得
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表