剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
太好了 -有什么进展 警探
Oh, that's great. - What's the latest, Detective?
我们查到了枪手逃跑的汽车
We were able to track down the shooters' getaway car.
2009款银色羚羊
2009 silver Impala registered
在一名26岁男性名下 叫奥马尔·伍德曼
to a 26-year-old male, Omar Woodman.
与目击者对司机外貌的描述相符
Fits the witnesses' physical description of the driver.
有地址吗
Get an address?
韩国城 塞拉诺大街200街区
Koreatown, 200 block of Serrano Avenue.
把这个人的所有资料都发给我
You send me everything you got on this guy.
我们行动
We're rolling out.
先等一下
H-hold on now.
眼下群情激奋 洪都
Passions are high right now, Hondo.
大家脑子都很热
All right, nobody's thinking straight.
都非常激动
Everyone's wound up,
而且都很疲惫
not to mention exhausted.
我派60小队吧
I'm sending 60-Squad.
恕我直言 指挥官 我不接受
Respectfully, Commander, hell no.
卢卡刚刚在手术台上从死亡线上挣扎回来
Luca just fought for his life on that operating table.
至少我们可以把害他这样的孙子抓回来
The least we can do is nail the son of a bitch who put him there.
这是20小队的事 谁也不能碰
This is a 20-Squad job, ours only.
拜托你 不要派给别人
Please, don't you hand this off.
请让我们单独谈谈吧
You give us a minute?
这的确关乎个人恩怨
This is personal.
但我们不是去以牙还牙的 明白吗
But we're not out for blood, you get me?
行动要果断 要保持专注
Keep it clean, and keep it focused.
不允许擅自行动 让内务部找上门来
No maverick crap that gets us caught up with IAD,
或者更糟 让这个家伙溜了
or worse, get this guy kicked free
逮捕任务失败
if we screw up the arrest.
我向你保证
You have my word.
持枪抢劫导致特警重伤
我说 给我回电♥话♥
Yo, man, call me back.
你们打的是个警♥察♥
That dude y'all shot was a cop.
新闻里都是这事 我都吓死了
It's all over the news. I'm freaking out here.
洛城警局
LAPD!
举起手来 快点
Show me your hands! Do it now!
想都别想
Don't even think about it!
30D 有人逃向左侧了
30-David, we got a rabbit heading to the two side.
不许动
Freeze right there!
把刀放下
Drop the knife!
举起手来
Get those hands in the air!
结束了 你搞砸了 奥马尔
It's over. You're screwed, Omar.
你听见他说的了 放下武器
You heard him, so drop the weapon!
怎么 这样你们就能撂倒我
What, so you can waste me
就像你们以为我撂倒那个警♥察♥那样
just like you think I wasted that cop?
不 我才不傻呢
No, man, I ain't stupid.
你枪击的那个警官
That officer you shot?
他没死
He didn't die.
没错 他还活着
That's right, he's not dead,
也就是说没人死亡
which means nobody's dead.
接下来怎么做看你了
And only you have the power to keep it that way.
怎么样
So what do you say?
扔掉刀
Drop the knife.
一名嫌犯倒地
One suspect down.
收到 其他房♥间安全
Roger. Rest of the house is clear.
没有同伙的踪迹
No sign of his partners.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
兄弟
Ow, man!
你对我做了什么
What'd you do to me?
我现在需要看医生
I need a doctor, like, right now.
那个被你扔在人行道上血流不止的警♥察♥
And the cop you left bleeding on a sidewalk.
你觉得他不需要医生吗
You don't think he needed a doctor?
我不知道会这样
I didn't know nothing about that.
你有机会救他的 所以你个混♥蛋♥给我听好了
You got one chance, so your dumb ass better listen up!
你的那群人♥渣♥同伙
The cop your lowlife buddies sprayed
向我们的人开了三枪
three bullets into was one of our own.
那关我屁事
The hell's that got to do with me?
别废话了 快点坦白
Drop the act and start talking.
你可以先从你同伙的身份 下落开始
You can start by who and where your buddies are.
你在耍我吗
You kidding me?
你知道告密者的下场是什么
You know what they'll do to me if I give them up.
不 兄弟
Nah, man.
我和你们没什么好说的
I ain't telling you jackasses nothing.
把他带走 把他带走
Get him out of here. Get him out of here!
我们走
Let's go.
比起我们 他更怕他的同伙
He's more afraid of them than he is of us.
迪肯 还有三名嫌犯在逃
Deacon, we still got three suspects in the wind,
包括枪击卢克的枪手
including Luca's shooter.
我们要把这座城市翻个底朝天
Which means we're gonna turn this city inside
不找到他们绝不罢休 说到做到
and out until we find them, and we will find them.
反恐特警队
第七季 第七集
三周后
你的朋友射击了一名警♥察♥ 奥马尔
Your boys shot a cop, Omar.
我说了 我没向任何人开枪
I told you I didn't shoot nobody.
尤其是什么警♥察♥
Especially no damn cop.
说是这么说 但你拿不出证据
So you've been saying, but you've given us jack-all
来证明你所谓的清白
to support your so-called innocence.
奥马尔 如果坐在这儿的是他们
Omar, if it was one of them in that seat,
你觉得他们也会保护你吗
do you think they'd protect you?
我和你们这些小丑没什么好说的了
I'm done conversating with you ass clowns.
我知道我的权利
I know my bills of right.
已经三周了 我还是
Three weeks and my disdain
一点都不想放过他
for this junkie hasn't softened one bit.
甚至更恨另外三个混♥蛋♥了
Even got less love for these three bastards.
到现在为止一无所获
How am I gonna look Luca in the eye
我该怎么面对卢卡
when we still got nothing on them?
迟早的事
Hey, it's just a matter of time,
指挥官 你也明白
Commander, you know that.
现在 这些人保持低调
Right now, these guys are laying low,
是因为他们知道枪击警♥察♥的
knowing how much heat is on them
后果很严重 但迟早
for shooting a cop, but sooner or later,
他们会露出马脚的 -希望你是对的
they will surface. - I hope you're right.
这些首饰加起来还不值
All these pieces combined don't add up
这条项链的一小块
to a fraction of what that necklace is worth.
这群暴徒抢劫犯到狗屎运了
These smash-and-grab thugs got lucky to stumble onto it.
洛城警局已监视市里所有当铺
LAPD's got eyes on every pawn shop
和销赃犯
and every fence in the county.
还是没有收获
Still no sign of it.
五百万美元项链的交易
Well, there's no way a $5 million necklace
不可能一点消息都没有
changes hands quietly.
也就是说他们还在观望
Which means they're still sitting on it.
藏的越久 心里越慌
That thing's got to be burning a hole in their pocket.
相信我 他们一定会着急
Trust me, they'll mess up.
一旦现身交易 我们就行动
When they do, we'll get them.
好消息
Got some good news.
可能是蹲了三星期局子
I guess three weeks in county
奥马尔改变主意了
has given Omar some second thoughts.
不是吧 他愿意开口了
Oh, don't tell me, he wants to talk?
昨晚见了他的律师
Reached out to his lawyer last night,
他想做一笔交易
looking to make a deal.
我希望是关于卢卡枪手的消息
Finally ready to rat out Luca's shooters, I hope.
运气好的话
With any luck,
地检今天就会来找他谈
D.A. Will be sitting down with him by the end of day.
卢卡怎么样了
Hey, how's Luca doing?
他很好 他今天应该会过来
He's good. He's actually supposed to stop by today.
想出外勤还得等一阵子
He's still a ways from active duty,
但今天他就回归了
but today will be his day first back here.
现在我们有好消息可以告诉他了
And now we've got some good news to throw his way.
谢了 警探
Thanks, Detective.
头儿
Hey, boss, yo.
来了
Hell yeah.
来了 终于看到本尊了
There he is, the man himself in the flesh.
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome back, brother.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表